It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bela555: *.*
i am going to rob a bank and buy it :/ *.*
Smannesman: Buy the same bank you just robbed? I like your moxie!
it is not exactly what i thought :D :P
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/323-from-dust

From Dust: 2€
but Im not sure if its multilanguage? Its not a uplay key, I guess...

there is also I am alive. (same question...)

+
Darkness Within 1: 2,5$
http://www.shinyloot.com/darkness-within-1-in-pursuit-of-loath-nolder?aid=c0bb80b263632ad2a91dfd293bb6f88a
Post edited September 14, 2013 by merow
Possible misprice, as I haven't even seen it for 50% off yet, but 75% at GG today: Knights of Pen & Paper +1 for US$2.49 / £1.99 (Deluxe Edition US$3.75 / £2.50). Steamworks.
Post edited September 15, 2013 by PenguinJim
PenguinJim: Possible misprice, as I haven't even seen it for 50% off yet, but 75% at GG today: Knights of Pen & Paper +1 for US$2.49 / £1.99 (Deluxe Edition US$3.75 / £2.50). Steamworks.
Thanks for mentioning this, I've been waiting to see a good sale on this one. :)
merow: http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/settlers-7-deluxe-gold-edition
Hmm should I give Settlers 7 gold for 5€ a chance? (after they removed allways on, it could be a way to go)
Great deal, too bad they didn't accept PayPal last time i tried to buy something.
Post edited September 15, 2013 by Arteveld
PenguinJim: Possible misprice, as I haven't even seen it for 50% off yet, but 75% at GG today: Knights of Pen & Paper +1 for US$2.49 / £1.99 (Deluxe Edition US$3.75 / £2.50). Steamworks.
The Steam forums say this thing is infested with real-money microtransactions. So much for me buying it.
Post edited September 15, 2013 by Foxhack
Gamestop / Impulse

Age of Empires II HD $9.99
Age of Empires III: Complete Collection $9.99
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight $4.99 ( on my wishlist )
Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection $9.99
Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition $7.49
Dragon Age 2 $4.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $4.99
Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe Edition $8.99
The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom- Deluxe Gold Edition $9.99
The Witcher Enhanced Edition $3.99
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition $7.99
Torchlight II $9.99
XCOM: Enemy Unknown $9.99
Sweet bundle at Amazon if you use an American address.

$14.99 for Steam keys of:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition
Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition
Just Cause 2
Just Cause 2: Black Market Aerial Pack DLC
Sleeping Dogs
Foxhack: The Steam forums say this thing is infested with real-money microtransactions. So much for me buying it.
Isn't that just in the phone version? If it is in the PC version as well (and not ingame currency stuff) then that's such a shame.

Edit: This is gonna be 13 bucks on the 17th
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F3EFMKQ

Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs and Hitman Absolution in a single pack. I will probably get that,
Post edited September 15, 2013 by Luisfius
Foxhack: The Steam forums say this thing is infested with real-money microtransactions. So much for me buying it.
Luisfius: Isn't that just in the phone version? If it is in the PC version as well (and not ingame currency stuff) then that's such a shame.
Well, there is a "+" sign next to your gold display, and when you click it, you get to a box titled "Need more gold?", where you can choose different amounts of gold to purchase, for various amounts of Euros (for me). I can't tell if the purchase actually works because when I click one of the options, the game just displays an hourglass forever.

According to the forums, the gameplay does not require the additional gold, and all content is accessible without paying extra. Still, if it's a question of principle, one should indeed stay away from this one.
Post edited September 15, 2013 by Psyringe
Luisfius: Isn't that just in the phone version? If it is in the PC version as well (and not ingame currency stuff) then that's such a shame.
Psyringe: Well, there is a "+" sign next to your gold display, and when you click it, you get to a box titled "Need more gold?", where you can choose different amounts of gold to purchase, for various amounts of Euros (for me). I can't tell if the purchase actually works because when I click one of the options, the game just displays an hourglass forever.

According to the forums, the gameplay does not require the additional gold, and all content is accessible without paying extra. Still, if it's a question of principle, one should indeed stay away from this one.
Might be a placeholder from the phone version, because it IS a phone game.
Luisfius: Might be a placeholder from the phone version, because it IS a phone game.
That possibility certainly exists, though in that case, it would be pretty sloppy to display the window and even let the user choose amounts of gold there, instead of just removing the "+" button that calls the window in the first place.
Post edited September 15, 2013 by Psyringe
Luisfius: Edit: This is gonna be 13 bucks on the 17th

Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs and Hitman Absolution in a single pack. I will probably get that,
Too bad it's Tomb Raider Standard and not Tomb Raider Survival. >:|
Luisfius: Edit: This is gonna be 13 bucks on the 17th

Foxhack: Too bad it's Tomb Raider Standard and not Tomb Raider Survival. >:|
Is there a significant difference?
Foxhack: Too bad it's Tomb Raider Standard and not Tomb Raider Survival. >:|
Luisfius: Is there a significant difference?
No.