It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Who actually has got these games by now? (Conscription aside)
triock: http://www.indiegala.com/weekly

Indie Gala Sigma

Pay What You Want for:

Zombies Desura

Alien Hallway Steam

Alien Shooter Steam

Alien Shooter 2: Conscription Steam

Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded Steam

Zombie Shooter Steam

Zombie Shooter 2 Steam
spoderman: Haven't attempted it, but it looks like you can pay 1 cent. Might be a true PWYW bundle. Not bad if you don't own any of these.
the site choked on my $0.01 purchase several times. after about 5 attempts i figured it wasnt just me failing the captcha pic.

i increased my payment to $0.02 and it was successful on the first try.

--
each failed attempt at the $0.01 would dump me to the 'main' indiegala page for that bundle, not keep me on the sigma weekly bundle page.
Post edited September 13, 2013 by ErekoseDM
Good deals on nuuvem: Dishonored 5€/7$, Anno 2070 Complete 8,5€/11$
MoP: Speaking of which (starting to see a pattern with that phrase), if somebody had missed the Darkness Within games in the Fire&Ice bundle a while back, the first game, In Pursuit of Loath Nolder (highly recommended for any adventure-game/Lovecraftian-horror aficionados - worth every penny of the full price in this mops humble opinion) is at 75% off, $2.50, in the current ShinyLoot Weekend Sale.
Exellent, thank you for the recommendation. I probably would have passed that up without your post, but now it looks worth checking into.

Other notable items from the ShinyLoot weekend sale:

Railroad Pioneer $1.25 (75% off)

Deadly 30 $1.25 (75% off)

On The Shoulders of Ancestors $1.50 (70% off)

East India Company Gold $2.50 (75% off)

Pandora: Purge of Pride $2.50 (75% off)

SOL: Exodus $2.50 (75% off)

Two Worlds GOTY Edition $2.50 (75% off)

SpellForce Platinum $2.50 (75% off)

SpellForce 2 Gold $3.75 (75% off)

One Time Key Validation is required on East India Company Gold, Two Worlds GOTY Edition, SpellForce Platinum, and SpellForce 2 Gold.

Desura keys are included with Deadly 30 and On The Shoulders of Ancestors.
//It has been confirmed that it is not a bug so this is officialy the best deal for BF4+ Premium.
Battlefield 4 + Premium (Pre-order) only 48 euros.
http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/Battlefield-4-CD-Key-for-Origin.html?setCurrencyId=3
WTF? XD
Post edited September 13, 2013 by robb5
robb5: //It has been confirmed that it is not a bug so this is officialy the best deal for BF4+ Premium.
http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/Battlefield-4-CD-Key-for-Origin.html?setCurrencyId=3
WTF? XD
They are a CD-Key reseller. You never know where the keys are coming from, who has seen them before, or what happened to them before you got them. They don't have direct contracts with the publishers, so they can undercut market prices, but technically they are a second hand shop, although they try not to label themselves as such.

You can check such things easily by clicking on an "About us" page and look how they describe the origin of their keys, or asking their support about it. A reputable shop would simply say "We get our keys directly from the publishers, from where else should we get them?". A reseller will instead go through great length to tell you how reliable and trusted their sources are, but will completely evade the question from where exactly they got the key.
robb5: //It has been confirmed that it is not a bug so this is officialy the best deal for BF4+ Premium.
WTF? XD
Psyringe: They are a CD-Key reseller. You never know where the keys are coming from, who has seen them before, or what happened to them before you got them. They don't have direct contracts with the publishers, so they can undercut market prices, but technically they are a second hand shop, although they try not to label themselves as such.

You can check such things easily by clicking on an "About us" page and look how they describe the origin of their keys, or asking their support about it. A reputable shop would simply say "We get our keys directly from the publishers, from where else should we get them?". A reseller will instead go through great length to tell you how reliable and trusted their sources are, but will completely evade the question from where exactly they got the key.
Well I trust CJS because I already bought BF3 + Premium, Medal of Honor Warfighter and other games from them. Now I don't say that they are 100% reliable but everytime I buyed from them, I got the game on the released day.
robb5: Well I trust CJS because I already bought BF3 + Premium, Medal of Honor Warfighter and other games from them. Now I don't say that they are 100% reliable but everytime I buyed from them, I got the game on the released day.
And what do they tell you when you ask them from which company (or previous owner) they got these keys exactly? Or did you just never care? ;)
robb5: Well I trust CJS because I already bought BF3 + Premium, Medal of Honor Warfighter and other games from them. Now I don't say that they are 100% reliable but everytime I buyed from them, I got the game on the released day.
Psyringe: And what do they tell you when you ask them from which company (or previous owner) they got these keys exactly? Or did you just never care? ;)
I asked the support guy once and he told me that they buy the game (with the case) either from a store like gamestop ot from the company that publish the game. They remove the code from the case and add it in the code database and then it is distributed to the buyer using the autokey system. The case is resold on the website (you can buy the case without the cd key if you so desire). But like I said I got my key on the release date (when I preordered something) and if I buyed a game already released I got the key in about 10-15 minutes from the autokey system.
And they said that the BF4+ Premium deal is a limited time deal (1-2 days) so it might explain why it is so low.
robb5: I asked the support guy once and he told me that they buy the game (with the case) either from a store like gamestop ot from the company that publish the game. They remove the code from the case and add it in the code database and then it is distributed to the buyer using the autokey system. The case is resold on the website (you can buy the case without the cd key if you so desire). But like I said I got my key on the release date (when I preordered something) and if I buyed a game already released I got the key in about 10-15 minutes from the autokey system.
And they said that the BF4+ Premium deal is a limited time deal (1-2 days) so it might explain why it is so low.
Interesting.

Now contact EA and ask them if that shop is among their business partners, and if that shop is an authorized vendor of their games. Prepare to be surprised.
Psyringe: Interesting.

Now contact EA and ask them if that shop is among their business partners, and if that shop is an authorized vendor of their games. Prepare to be surprised.
Indeed. It's probably 99% 'Gamestop' and the like, and if they ever get it direct from a publisher it's no doubt retail copies under the guise that they're selling them locally, which would be in the agreement if they get retail copies. A publisher wouldn't agree to digital reselling like this.

Sometimes the keys don't even come from retail boxes, like with Natural Selection devs, who had to disable over a 1000 keys.

Beware Shady Key Resellers and Discount Steam Keys

Recently we asked Valve to deactivate 1,341 Steam keys that were purchased through our website. As a result, some Natural Selection 2 players who were previously able to play the game on Steam are now receiving a “Buy Again” option instead of the “Play” option. This episode is a prime example of why all gamers need to beware discount steam keys and those offering them.

We deactivated these keys because they keys were purchased with credit cards where the card-holder initiated a “charge-back.” A charge-back is a consumer protection mechanism offered by payment companies such as Visa, allowing a card-holder to dispute a charge on their credit card statement. This means we never received payment for the game. In fact, we were charged a fee by the card issuer for the charge-back. For these 1,341 keys, these fees totalled around $30,000.

Right now there are only two official places to buy Natural Selection 2; through Steam or through our website via the Humble Store (The Humble Store option is temporarily disabled due to this issue). If you see Natural Selection 2 available anywhere else — like the many sites out there that sell Steam keys at a discount — then you are not buying it from us and there is no way to know if that key is legitimate. As as result, we strongly discourage purchasing from these sites.
http://unknownworlds.com/blog/beware-shady-key-resellers-and-discount-steam-keys/
Post edited September 13, 2013 by Pheace
robb5: I asked the support guy once and he told me that they buy the game (with the case) either from a store like gamestop ot from the company that publish the game. They remove the code from the case and add it in the code database and then it is distributed to the buyer using the autokey system. The case is resold on the website (you can buy the case without the cd key if you so desire). But like I said I got my key on the release date (when I preordered something) and if I buyed a game already released I got the key in about 10-15 minutes from the autokey system.
Psyringe: Interesting.

Well I didn't wanted to start a "war" XD
To be honest I like CJS Cd Keys because of the prices, as long as the key is alright and I never had any problems with the key from them.
And about EA support, I would have to wait over an hour to talk with someone and by someone I don't mean the robot who always says the same things.
A lot of stolen keys never get revoked, so it may "seem" like they're ok. That's the problem with shady key resellers.. you may never know if their keys are legit or not.
MoP: Speaking of which (starting to see a pattern with that phrase), if somebody had missed the Darkness Within games in the Fire&Ice bundle a while back, the first game, In Pursuit of Loath Nolder (highly recommended for any adventure-game/Lovecraftian-horror aficionados - worth every penny of the full price in this mops humble opinion) is at 75% off, $2.50, in the current ShinyLoot Weekend Sale.
IAmSinistar: Exellent, thank you for the recommendation. I probably would have passed that up without your post, but now it looks worth checking into.
Cheers, hope You'll enjoy it if You end up taking the plunge. Apart from keeveek's recommendation right after mine, Azilut posted some quite glowing and informative (yet spoiler-free) impressions from his recent playthrough of the game ( and [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/hp_lovecraft_based_lovecraftian_horror_inspired_games/post83]here), so it's not just me being weird or nostalgic (for once ;)
spoderman: A lot of stolen keys never get revoked, so it may "seem" like they're ok. That's the problem with shady key resellers.. you may never know if their keys are legit or not.
Yeah, if it will ever happen with CJS (not likely) I will be one to blame for buying from them and I assume that risk.