It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think it's a europe thing, since I can't see the game either.
Not available here either. Page is there but no price.
IAmSinistar: Curse of Slate Rock Manor $1.50 (85% off)
This looks really familiar, but I can't seem to place it. Was it in a bundle recently? Or maybe someone here recommended it before?
IAmSinistar: Curse of Slate Rock Manor $1.50 (85% off)
Gonchi: This looks really familiar, but I can't seem to place it. Was it in a bundle recently? Or maybe someone here recommended it before?
Not sure, but there were a lot of similar games in the recent Groupees Doujin Bundle.
gixgox: Not in the German shop :(
IAmSinistar: I wonder if someone outside of Germany could buy the game and gift it to someone inside Germany? Or would the GG system disallow that? If it did work, then you could arrange a trade with someone on the outside.
Usually isn't a problem, unless the game itself is region locked, but since the game is DRM Free anyway.
Gonchi: This looks really familiar, but I can't seem to place it. Was it in a bundle recently? Or maybe someone here recommended it before?
IAmSinistar: Not sure, but there were a lot of similar games in the recent Groupees Doujin Bundle.
But this was not part of it.
Post edited September 05, 2013 by dyscode
IAmSinistar: Not sure, but there were a lot of similar games in the recent Groupees Doujin Bundle.
dyscode: But this was not part of it.
Yah, I know. I was mentioning the bundle in case the poster was thinking of that, since it contained a number of Japanese visual novels. They may have been thinking of those, as opposed to this game specifically.
gixgox: Not in the German shop :(
IAmSinistar: I wonder if someone outside of Germany could buy the game and gift it to someone inside Germany? Or would the GG system disallow that? If it did work, then you could arrange a trade with someone on the outside.
Not sure - but I think my Aussie friend and I did that some time ago with another game. I'll ask him if he can buy it for me.
Though the Sim games are not very high on my priority list - I'm only interested because it's rather cheap.
Re GamersGate and EA games: If you're not in the US, you must use the .co.uk site and search for Electronic Arts UK. They only sell (some) EA games worldwide from the .co.uk site. They only sell (most) EA games in NA from the .com one.
Not too long ago I got a game from GG UK - but now suddenly they don't accept my UK log-in anymore. :(
It's not worth to go over some more hurdles. I have Sim City 2000 - and never played it yet.
Post edited September 05, 2013 by gixgox
Nobody saw the Acren Humble Weekly, yet?

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

$1
AI War: Fleet Command
+ All 5 DLC packs
Game box A Valley Without Wind
Game box A Valley Without Wind 2
Game box Tidalis

BTA: ~$5.80
Shattered Haven
Skyward Collapse
+ Nihon no Mura DLC

Time to get AI War, no interest in Skyward and I already have Shattered Haven.
wise man said:
"If you have many games you want sit on a digital river, as time comes they start floating by in bundles" ;D
Post edited September 05, 2013 by dyscode
gixgox: ...I think my Aussie friend and I did that some time ago with another game. I'll ask him if he can buy it for me.
Reasonably sure this will not work I'm afraid, because...

Pheace: Not available here either. Page is there but no price.
...this. :(
gixgox: I have Sim City 2000 - and never played it yet.
Make sure you do! It's worth it just to drop the Transit Guy's funding by 1% and watch his complete and utter horror!

I know the DRM-free version has been this cheap at GG before, but I wanted the Added DRM version, and finally it's here! Divinity 2 Developer's cut for $4.99 / £3.24 at the Steam store.
gixgox: ...I think my Aussie friend and I did that some time ago with another game. I'll ask him if he can buy it for me.
HeDanny: Reasonably sure this will not work I'm afraid, because...

Pheace: Not available here either. Page is there but no price.
HeDanny: ...this. :(
Fine! Money saved for my Nexus 7 :) That will be filled too.
gixgox: Not too long ago I got a game from GG UK - but now suddenly they don't accept my UK log-in anymore. :(
It's not worth to go over some more hurdles. I have Sim City 2000 - and never played it yet.
There is no "UK login". The .uk and .com site both access the same user-database.
gixgox: Not too long ago I got a game from GG UK - but now suddenly they don't accept my UK log-in anymore. :(
Psyringe: There is no "UK login". The .uk and .com site both access the same user-database.
I had a log-in for GG.co.uk - with prices in ££ - this log-in is dead.
And a different for GG.com with prices in €€, and only this is working.
However, even on the co.uk site is no Sim City 4 offer.