It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Of course, my pension got inflated too, with € 1.24 - so there is no reason to complain.
Foxhack: Did they finally update Irem Arcade Hits, or is it still kinda broken?
Broken? How so? I got it a year or two ago and at least the few games I tried didn't have any problem.
IAmSinistar: That's a good deal for the Simarils Collection and Gobliiins trilogy alone.
gixgox: Yes, indeed a good deal. However when I purchased the bundle in Dec. 2011 the price was only € 3.- :)
Yah, that's a better price, but not the one available now. :) Such is the nature of deals, great when you get them, but moot for anyone later. For example, I picked up Hinterland on ShinyLoot during a recent sale for $2, now it's back up to $9. C'est la vie.

If I didn't already have the Ishar trilogy and Transarctica, I'd be tempted to grab this current offer. But I'm really trying to rein in my game purchases to just those titles I truly want now.
Foxhack: Did they finally update Irem Arcade Hits, or is it still kinda broken?
trusteft: Broken? How so? I got it a year or two ago and at least the few games I tried didn't have any problem.
Scratchy sound, and slow emulation.

There was a thread in their "support" forum where people complained and they said an update was coming, but that was a very long time ago.
trusteft: Broken? How so? I got it a year or two ago and at least the few games I tried didn't have any problem.
Foxhack: Scratchy sound, and slow emulation.

There was a thread in their "support" forum where people complained and they said an update was coming, but that was a very long time ago.
That's a shame. I had no idea. I had no problems with the titles I tried.
MouseCraft's PWYW campaign ends today. (I think?)
http://mouse-craft.com/store/

I found it a really interesting and fun puzzle game, currently on alpha but you get it complete if you buy now (and also help the final product I guess ;p), maybe you'll find it interesting too.

Jesse Cox and Josh Mattingly Greenlight video about it.
Post edited August 31, 2013 by Stooner
Foxhack: Scratchy sound, and slow emulation.

It's quite some time since I played some of the games of this bundle, but I don't remember any problems.
Stooner: MouseCraft's PWYW campaign ends today. (I think?)
http://mouse-craft.com/store/

I found it a really interesting and fun puzzle game, currently on alpha but you get it complete if you buy now (and also help the final product I guess ;p), maybe you'll find it interesting too.

Jesse Cox and Josh Mattingly Greenlight video about it.
Yah, I backed that one too. Not a bad game, and the presentation it well done. Still feel like a tablet title more than a PC game to me, but it plays well enough on the computer. More of a stylistic observation than a mechanical one, so to speak.
Neverwinter Nights Complete is $8.99 / £5.99. I'm not affing it because a) "Other DRM" (scary), and b) I played NWN for 35 hours and didn't like it. There, I said it.
PenguinJim: Neverwinter Nights Complete is $8.99 / £5.99. I'm not affing it because a) "Other DRM" (scary), and b) I played NWN for 35 hours and didn't like it. There, I said it.
DRM:Other DRM
System Requirements
!!! WILL NOT WORK ON 64-BIT OS !!!

GoG variant is 10 $ and no drm, definetly will buy that :)
PenguinJim: Neverwinter Nights Complete is $8.99 / £5.99. I'm not affing it because a) "Other DRM" (scary), and b) I played NWN for 35 hours and didn't like it. There, I said it.
darkplanetar: DRM:Other DRM
System Requirements

Small correction, the GG one has both NWN and NWN2, so the GOG variant is (currently) $30, not $10. Other points still valid though.
System Requirements

JMich: Small correction, the GG one has both NWN and NWN2, so the GOG variant is (currently) $30, not $10. Other points still valid though.
NWN alone on GoG is 10$
but if NVN2 will be on discount again will consider paying for it

but they have a great offer - all for €7.49
Post edited September 02, 2013 by darkplanetar
System Requirements
The first one is like the GOG one I think, an adapted GOG version like the Master anthology. The question here I guess is if the Other DRM because of the second has changed since they released that one (on GOG) as well now (after they put the packs on GG). Possibly they have, or possibly they are still selling out old keys, or possibly they simply haven't bothered to change the deal.

The 64-bit OS is a general warning but has generally been found to be nonsense, pretty sure my Steam version used to say the same and that one worked fine on 64-bit os. Some replies on the GG page are saying the same.

darkplanetar: NWN alone on GoG is 10$
His point there is that the $8.99 Neverwinter Nights Complete you linked includes both NWN 1 and NWN2. Think you may have gotten that already but it wasn't clear from your post.
Post edited September 02, 2013 by Pheace
JMich: Small correction, the GG one has both NWN and NWN2, so the GOG variant is (currently) $30, not $10. Other points still valid though.
Bought that pack long before NWN2 arrived here at GOG. You get a bunch of serials, but that's all about copy protection I found in that version. Didn't played for long with NWN2 (already had NWN1 here on GOG), but I can't remember having any problems on my Win7 64bit system (maybe later in the game).
Post edited September 02, 2013 by DukeNukemForever
System Requirements
Pheace: The first one is like the GOG one I think, an adapted GOG version like the Master anthology. The question here I guess is if the Other DRM because of the second has changed since they released that one (on GOG) as well now (after they put the packs on GG). Possibly they have, or possibly they are still selling out old keys, or possibly they simply haven't bothered to change the deal.

The 64-bit OS is a general warning but has generally been found to be nonsense, pretty sure my Steam version used to say the same and that one worked fine on 64-bit os. Some replies on the GG page are saying the same.

Pheace: His point there is that the $8.99 Neverwinter Nights Complete you linked includes both NWN 1 and NWN2. Think you may have gotten that already but it wasn't clear from your post.
didn't used gamersgate for buying... i do like GoG and their DRM-free policy
so even if they had NVN 1 +2 and Icewindale 1+2 on offer - not sure about gamersgate