It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

undeadcow: Steam has Dungeon Siege Complete (1-3) for $4.99; I was going to pick up Dungeon Siege on Amazon sale but it's cheaper and more complete in the Steam sale (and Amazon is Steam key anyway).
Be sure your PC is capable of running DS 1 and 2 first, which at the moment pretty much means you have to be running 7 or older.

They are far better than the 3rd in my opinion, but all three are very fun dungeon crawlers.
Endzville: Anyone think Aliens: Colonial Marines is worth it at $6? The number one review on the amazon page is quite helpful since the author updated it every time there was a major patch for the game and he suggests that it's probably worth it now. Any second opinions? A little wary since it was so poorly received by everyone.
It's an average shooter overall. I paid 8 € for A:CM and the season pass a few weeks ago, and I didn't regret the purchase.
undeadcow: Steam has Dungeon Siege Complete (1-3) for $4.99; I was going to pick up Dungeon Siege on Amazon sale but it's cheaper and more complete in the Steam sale (and Amazon is Steam key anyway).
Amazon is still price matching Dungeon Siege Complete and actually beating Steam's price by 20c.
DS1 and DS2 on steam lack the expansions. Thus they are a no-buy from me.. I'll wait for the to be on gog! :)
And seems that Amazon doesn't likes me because I don't live in the US:(.
Post edited August 29, 2013 by blotunga
Recsam511: Some really interesting deals there. But my depleted wallet says 'no', once again <.<
innerring: Same here :(. The Settlers pack and the Sega action only pack are very tempting...
Why did you have to mention The Settlers pack. I missed that last time round when I had money(completely forgot) :( Those games look gorgeous and a lot of fun :)
blotunga: DS1 and DS2 on steam lack the expansions. Thus they are a no-buy from me.. I'll wait for the to be on gog! :)
Use an US address in a state without tax on digital goods. ;)

innerring: Same here :(. The Settlers pack and the Sega action only pack are very tempting...
Tarnicus: Why did you have to mention The Settlers pack. I missed that last time round when I had money(completely forgot) :( Those games look gorgeous and a lot of fun :)
:D
Post edited August 29, 2013 by innerring
Picked up Prototype, couldn't resist it :)
blotunga: DS1 and DS2 on steam lack the expansions. Thus they are a no-buy from me.. I'll wait for the to be on gog! :)
innerring: Use a US address in a state without tax on digital goods. ;)
^^ This :) I've been living at McDonalds in the US according to Amazon for a while now :P

Edit: Amazon and sales tax for anyone "moving" to the US for digital shopping http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_tax
Post edited August 29, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: Picked up Prototype, couldn't resist it :)
innerring: Use a US address in a state without tax on digital goods. ;)
Tarnicus: ^^ This :) I've been living at McDonalds in the US according to Amazon for a while now :P
Been living in a hotel in texas for a few years myself *cough cough* :D
I went to Oregon, fortunately didn't die of dysentery.
DodoGeo: I went to Oregon, fortunately didn't die of dysentery.
You didn't get the full Oregon experience then.
new indie royal bundle

- Block Story for: Windows, Mac, Desura, Mac, Greenlight
- ASA: A Space Adventure for: Windows, Desura, Greenlight
- “Beware Planet Earth!” for: Windows, Desura, Mac, Greenlight
- Diadra Empty for: Windows, Desura, Greenlight
- Bollywood Wannabe for: Windows, Desura, Greenlight
- Undead Legions for: Windows, Desura, Greenlight

BTA: currently €2.64
I just got an email from Paradox saying that the humble bundle will be a paradox bundle. $125 will net you every Paradox game on Steam (excluding EU IV)
I don't get it why would someone buy from Amazon (except for US residents).

It's still not legal (you are breaking the law, only a bit better that getting from piratebay) and it also costs you some money.

Either I buy from a 100% legit store or I don't buy at all.
Steam has a 1 year of Greenlight Sale, 75 games with 10-75% off.
GabiMoro: I don't get it why would someone buy from Amazon (except for US residents).

It's still not legal (you are breaking the law, only a bit better that getting from piratebay) and it also costs you some money.

Either I buy from a 100% legit store or I don't buy at all.
Because we want to.