It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

uqblf: They are DRM-free, they just need the Capsule client to download. Note that GMG tells you if a game uses Capsule to download or Capsule to play as well (DRM).
Thanks, I didn't know that. Good to know that some games are DRM free on GMG.

By the way, I noted that some Capsule games I bought (Deus Ex GOTY, LEGO Harry Potter) are now available as Steam keys.
gyokzoli: Ahh, the purchase button is not displayed to me on both UK and COM sites. Anyone knows if the keys are region restricted or not on GamersGate? Because if not, I'll ask someone to buy it for me.
Usually not, unless they explicitly mention it like with Dead Island.
http://www.screen7.co.uk/#!/

Screen 7 package Cat Lady, Downfall, Nancy the happy whore deluxe... + osts >5 pounds
Winterwolves: Backtoschool promo 50% off - until 01-09-2013

Quote: http://www.winterwolves.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3040#p18706
"
Backtoschool promo

Postby jack1974 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:30 am

I'm doing a promo this week: use the coupon BACKTOSCHOOL to get 50% off any game (doesn't work on existing bundles).
You can buy more than one, but one at time (this because there are existing bundle discounts that can't be overridden, like Spirited Heart, Flower Shop, etc).
Expires Sunday 1st September!
"
Dungeons & Dragons Anthology: Master Collection for $5.99 / £4.49 again on GG! The GOG versions of Baldur's Gate 1 & 2, Icewind Dale 1 & 2, and Planescape: Torment.
Post edited August 27, 2013 by PenguinJim
Oh, so it's the actual GOG versions?
PenguinJim: Dungeons & Dragons Anthology: Master Collection for $5.99 / £4.49 again on GG! The GOG versions of Baldur's Gate 1 & 2, Icewind Dale 1 & 2, and Planescape: Torment.
Are you sure they are GoG versions? I can't see that written on the site and this review comment suggests otherwise "One problem i have with this particular bundle is that you cantz choose what game in the pack you want to download.

No matter what game you want to play you have to download a 10 gb file."

If someone can confirm or deny, that would be great :)

Edit: This post suggests otherwise http://www.gog.com/forum/baldurs_gate_series/activating_dnd_anthology_on_gog
Post edited August 27, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: Are you sure they are GoG versions? I can't see that written on the site and this review comment suggests otherwise "One problem i have with this particular bundle is that you cantz choose what game in the pack you want to download.

Apparently they were adapted from GOG versions, since there were even still mentions of GOG paths in the installer files somewhere. They should be as DRM free as GOG's versions are.
From Fireflower Games
Hacker Evolution Duality - 75% off -€3.74
Reversion - The Meeting - 50% off -€2.30, btw Reversion - The Escape is free
MurderHobo: Aggravation Quest- 29% off - €2.49
Tarnicus: Are you sure they are GoG versions? I can't see that written on the site and this review comment suggests otherwise "One problem i have with this particular bundle is that you cantz choose what game in the pack you want to download.

Yes, they are the GOG versions. I have confirmed it personally with my files. They're the DRM-free versions and reference GOG in the files. And yes, they are all packed together into a single 10GB download. Probably to make sure that SOMEONE downloads The Temple of Elemental Evil. ;)

PenguinJim: Yes, they are the GOG versions. I have confirmed it personally with my files. They're the DRM-free versions and reference GOG in the files. And yes, they are all packed together into a single 10GB download. Probably to make sure that SOMEONE downloads The Temple of Elemental Evil. ;)
Hey, I LOVE ToEE, especially with the Circle of Eight modpack...

PenguinJim: Yes, they are the GOG versions. I have confirmed it personally with my files. They're the DRM-free versions and reference GOG in the files. And yes, they are all packed together into a single 10GB download. Probably to make sure that SOMEONE downloads The Temple of Elemental Evil. ;)
Thanks for the clarification guys :) I misunderstood "GoG version" as being redeemable on GoG(which would have been awesome to pick up codes for them all via that deal). Fortunately I already have them all on GoG, but that is quite a nice bargain for anyone who doesn't have them already :)
http://www.indiegala.com/
The Indie Gala - Theatre of War

Pay What You Want for:

Theatre Of War Steam

Pay $2.70 or more and get also:

Steam Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943 Steam

Steam Theatre of War 2 - Battle for Caen DLC Steam

Steam Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943 Steam

Steam Theatre of War 2: Centauro DLC Steam

Pay $4.46 or more and get also:

Steam Theatre of War 3: Korea Steam
GMG has Bioshock Infinite for €20 with voucher and Season Pass for €14
Also Bioshock 1 and 2 are on -75%, €4 with voucher
all Steam
GMG20-KCDKK-H4TPB*
*voucher not applicable on Season Pass.
Post edited August 27, 2013 by dyscode
dyscode: GMG has Bioshock Infinite for €20 with voucher and Season Pass for €14
Also Bioshock 1 and 2 are on -75%, €4 with voucher
all Steam
GMG20-KCDKK-H4TPB*
*voucher not applicable on Season Pass.
Damn, I was looking at that Season Pass and voucher combo.