It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bigs: Steam Games From Paris Deals
link?
Momo1991: link?
Good till the 26th
Momo1991: link?
Lou: Good till the 26th
Weirdly, I am not seeing a headline for this promo...:-( but thanks for the link!
It didn't have one, it shows up at the right side where the midweek madness ad usually runs.
Post edited August 20, 2013 by Foxhack
Foxhack: It didn't have one, it shows up at the right side where the midweek madness ad usually runs.
Curiously, I am just getting the Just Cause and Dino Horde promos...
Puddle is 70% off on Steam (now $2.99, from $9.99) and 60% off on mobile (now $1.99, from $4.99 on App Store and Google Play).

With market wide price drops, I wonder if Puddle will be the discounted title on GOG this Wednesday.
Post edited August 21, 2013 by undeadcow
dyscode: IGS has Land Air Sea Warfare from $1
the PC Version of the famous iOS game. DRM Free
It looks like an iOS game. It can stay on iOS thanks :D
triock: http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/the-magic-10-bundle.html
The Magic 10 Bundle - all Steam

Minimum $0.99 for:
Avencast: Rise of the Mage
Post Mortem
Future Wars
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes

Beat $3.99 for: Nikopol: Secret of the Immortals
Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
Vigil: Blood Bitterness
Wasteland Angel
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
Scratches: Director's Cut
check out the groupees.com Meridian Bundle, too, to see where you can get the better deals on the game you want.
Post edited August 21, 2013 by dyscode
OT
Until 27th Aug.
Remember Me 40% off (US$29.99)
Does anyone think the premise for Remember Me sounds like "We Can Remember It for You Wholesale"? If you haven't read the short story, the silver screen adaptation was Total Recall.

Back on Topic:
Groupees Be Mine bundle 9 has:
For $1
Whispered World
Mini Motor Racing EVO
Splatter
Depths of Peril

For $5
Eador Genesis
Eador Masters of the Broken World
ittle dew
PincushionMan: snip
You forgot 2 games :p
Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can + Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
Post edited August 21, 2013 by triock
PincushionMan: snip
triock: You forgot 2 games :p
I was going to type them, but the Groupees page brought my computer to its knees! Is it the built in chat that makes my computer spaz out? I have 3GB of RAM, but Chrome was taking 5GB by itself. All problems went away after I closed their page.
PincushionMan: I was going to type them, but the Groupees page brought my computer to its knees! Is it the built in chat that makes my computer spaz out? I have 3GB of RAM, but Chrome was taking 5GB by itself. All problems went away after I closed their page.
Yes groupees chat is really annoying!
For FFox is neat plug-in called No-Script, really handy, let's you choose what add. Scripts a page can run. Maybe something exists for Chrome, too.
PincushionMan: I was going to type them, but the Groupees page brought my computer to its knees! Is it the built in chat that makes my computer spaz out? I have 3GB of RAM, but Chrome was taking 5GB by itself. All problems went away after I closed their page.
damn, I'm not the only one then. Often when I open groupees, after a few minutes my pc freeze, and everytime I need to force restart... :S
Groupees chat bugged the hell out of me too, not just with the resource usage but with constantly flashing the tab with "New Message". But I discovered if you pop open the chat, then select the Settings icon (the little gear), you can turn chat off. Works in Firefox on Windows 7, at least.
IAmSinistar: Groupees chat bugged the hell out of me too, not just with the resource usage but with constantly flashing the tab with "New Message". But I discovered if you pop open the chat, then select the Settings icon (the little gear), you can turn chat off. Works in Firefox on Windows 7, at least.
Yes you can turn it off on the page in the chat box, most right but it comes back the next time you go there. With the plug-in it's gone for good.

BTW: any opinions on Ring Runner? according to PRS's "Wot I think" it's quite unbalanced.
Post edited August 21, 2013 by dyscode