It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Luisfius: Edit: I just hope that it gets significant DLC expansions, like Civ V did. More units, more missiontypes, more maps, more everything plxkthx.
PenguinJim: The accidental addition of those achievement placeholders on Steam suggest that XCOM: Enemy Within will be a massive DLC for the base game.

The President has been infected with an alien disease! Your XCOM squad will be shrunk down to microscopic size and injected into the President's bloodstream. Forced to battle their way through the alien cells, can they defeat the XenoCell command cluster in the President's brain and save Earth once more?
And actual proper DLC. Im shocked :P
PenguinJim: The accidental addition of those achievement placeholders on Steam suggest that XCOM: Enemy Within will be a massive DLC for the base game.

The President has been infected with an alien disease! Your XCOM squad will be shrunk down to microscopic size and injected into the President's bloodstream. Forced to battle their way through the alien cells, can they defeat the XenoCell command cluster in the President's brain and save Earth once more?
My god that sounds incredibly stupid. Well, at least the little money I can spare for games these days is saved in this case...

DProject: My god that sounds incredibly stupid. Well, at least the little money I can spare for games these days is saved in this case...
It sounds like that Dennis Quaid movie from the 80's... the title eludes me. I assumed the premise was a joke.
Post edited August 16, 2013 by JaqFrost
Oh, I just wrote that. I was just guessing from the title. I wasn't quoting anything. :D

Edit: Inner Space! But there was a '60s movie with a similar premise... Fantastic Voyage
Edit again: and a Futurama episode, too! The one where Fry has worms.

...I watch too much TV.
Post edited August 16, 2013 by PenguinJim
EDIT - wrong quote
PenguinJim: Oh, I just wrote that. I was just guessing from the title. I wasn't quoting anything. :D

Edit: Inner Space! But there was a '60s movie with a similar premise... Fantastic Voyage
Edit again: and a Futurama episode, too! The one where Fry has worms.

...I watch too much TV.
The Fantastic Voyage, 1966, yeah, a SciFi Classic
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060397/
Post edited August 16, 2013 by dyscode
based on the title of the DLC "the enemy within" id hazard the entire DLC is miniaturized inside the president / aliens.

unless the whole thing was a goof to see if wed buy it >_<

PenguinJim: Edit again: and a Futurama episode, too! The one where Fry has worms.
thats precisely what i was thinking of.
Dr Farnsworth ^_^

or a misadventures in the Honey I Shrunk the Kids type storyline.
Post edited August 16, 2013 by ErekoseDM
In fireflowergames.com is Driftmoon 50% - €7.49, Cubetractor 50% - €8.49, Reversion - The Meeting chapter2 50% - €2.30 btw first chapter is free. Use FFGFB100 at checkout for 10% off. Valid until August 18th.
http://www.dotemu.com/en/download-game/3933/alien-soldier

Spare a Euro, buy Alien Soldier from DotEmu

One of the best Action games ever made
Takeda 3 is 75% off today at GG. Never heard of it, but looks like a nice strategy game, set in the Shogunate period of Japan.
Total War Weekend at GMG, 75% off titles. Steam keys.

Also a Duke Nukem weekend deal at GMG but the prices aren't that good compared to previous sales.
ABH20:
This looks indeed nice.. especially because the prices are USD and not shitty euros like on steam and GG.
Now I just have to find an excuse to convince my GF :), good that I have the whole weekend ;). 42USD is still a shitload of money for me right now.
Post edited August 16, 2013 by blotunga
ABH20:
blotunga: This looks indeed nice.. especially because the prices are USD and not shitty euros like on steam and GG.
Now I just have to find an excuse to convince my GF :), good that I have the whole weekend ;). 42USD is still a shitload of money for me right now.
It's $33 with the discount code GMG20-4B9NY-L4FEN.
ABH20: Total War Weekend at GMG, 75% off titles. Steam keys.

Also a Duke Nukem weekend deal at GMG but the prices aren't that good compared to previous sales.
Total War Shogun 2 Complete = $10 after voucher.
innerring: It's $33 with the discount code GMG20-4B9NY-L4FEN.
Thanks, I'll keep this in mind. I can't try till Sunday though..
Any suggestions for someone new to the Total War games? My eyeball is on the Napoleon/Empire pack.