It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hey guys, is it just me who can't buy Brave New World from Amazon.co.uk? Seems you can't actually purchase it when you're outside the uk - would it be possible to do a workaround, using a UK adress, like you can on the US site?
KOC: hey guys, is it just me who can't buy Brave New World from Amazon.co.uk? Seems you can't actually purchase it when you're outside the uk - would it be possible to do a workaround, using a UK adress, like you can on the US site?
how about you try it and tell us what happens? :)
KOC: hey guys, is it just me who can't buy Brave New World from Amazon.co.uk? Seems you can't actually purchase it when you're outside the uk - would it be possible to do a workaround, using a UK adress, like you can on the US site?
nijuu: how about you try it and tell us what happens? :)
Someone should be "brave" I guess.^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwslLBfFvJM
Since nothing specific on DRM on Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Capsule Version is found on the GMG product page I dug around a bit.

Seems you should rather avoid this, according to this Playfire thread (last few posts) and this one. It uses Tagés like the GG Version.
Yikes! I thought Capsule only uses SecuRom as In-House DRM.

unless someone has better info?
Post edited August 09, 2013 by dyscode
SvAlex_UKR: GOG 50% off one of 12 selected games: qwjxl3ke
Rodzaju: Which games?
If you found all the Spelunky idols and sent in an email about their locations and were too late to win a Spelunky figurine and $10 GoG credit you got a code for one of these games:
Pid,
FEZ,
UnEpic,
Capsized,
Snapshot,
La Mulana,
Waking Mars,
Mutant Mudds,
99 Levels to Hell,
Earthworm Jim 1+2,
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams,
Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition
Post edited August 09, 2013 by GOGwiiisfun
Recsam511: Tomb Raider is 7.5£ at Gamefly (steamworks). Best price so far.

http://www.gamefly.co.uk/Download-Tomb-Raider/5005021/?adtrackingid=cmju510
kjx: Ekhem, £6. Use GFDAUG20UK, Luke :-)
yep, right! Forgot to post the code ^^°
Really cool price, I'll pass only because I don't have enough money in my card.
Van Helsing is $7.5 on Steam for the weekend.
Train Simulator 2013 special over at http://www.getloadedgo.com
Post edited August 10, 2013 by CymTyr
Nevermind, it was sent to samlii.
Post edited August 10, 2013 by Falci
The Orange Box, $4.99 at GameStop

*it seems that all Valve games are discounted.
Post edited August 10, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: The Orange Box, $4.99 at GameStop

Not in EU, here its 10€ or 13$ :(
If some in the right region would buy it for me, after I tansfered him/her the money that would be cool...
Stooner: The Orange Box, $4.99 at GameStop

merow: Not in EU, here its 10€ or 13$ :(
If some in the right region would buy it for me, after I tansfered him/her the money that would be cool...
oh...
I don't know if my paypal would let me, or I would do it for you...

(also, it says "worldwide"... but I guess that isn't about the prices... ;p)
Post edited August 10, 2013 by Stooner
merow: Not in EU, here its 10€ or 13$ :(
Stooner: oh...
Thats nice!
Hmm you would have enough money if I transfered you money first, or I dont get what you are saying...
Stooner: oh...
merow: Thats nice!
Hmm you would have enough money if I transfered you money first, or I dont get what you are saying...
no, is not that.. is that paypal doesn't always work when (and how) I want it.. guess it doesn't love me anymore.

but we can try, if you want it.
merow: Thats nice!
Stooner: no, is not that.. is that paypal doesn't always work when (and how) I want it.. guess it doesn't love me anymore.

but we can try, if you want it.
I contact you (via pm), if I dont find anyone else. Sounds a little bit complicated...
But 100x thx!!