It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Amazon's Deal of the Week August 8 - 14:

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition $13.49 (55% off, Steam)

Immortal Action Pack $21.99 (76% off, all Steam), includes:
- Batman Arkham City GOTY
- Lord of the Rings: War in the North
- Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection

Joe Danger 1 +2 Bundle $12.49 (50% off, Steam)

The Bridge $5.99 (60% off, Steam)

...and a few more Indie titles for a not so good price. The ones I listed are actually the best price I've seen them for so far.

dyscode: Elder Scrolls Weekend on GG
Glitch ALARM??
Morrowind GOTY is 83% Off for €3.49
Doesn't sound that much like a price error, they had it last year for 2,78€. And several shops had it for $5.00 this year. But with GG you never know. ;)
dyscode: Elder Scrolls Weekend on GG
Glitch ALARM??
Morrowind GOTY is 83% Off for €3.49
It's showing as 50% off ($9.98) for me here in the United Snakes.
IAmSinistar: It's showing as 50% off ($9.98) for me here in the United Snakes.
The same for me in euros, so I guess that's kind of a glitch.
Price glitch on Duke Nuke+Shadow Warrior bundle on Steam.
It should be 20€, but with 66% off you will pay 4.74€, less then 75% off.
grynn: They did nothing for the PC unlike others (even though they were not so good), they only ported the game right away. I think that makes it worse.

I mean even resolution problems got fixed by fans, wtf really. They shouldn't have released it on PC.
Luisfius: I do not understand how a straight port with all the content and equal or better stuff is worse than a port that actually removes or comes with broken implementations.
I can actually play those games unlike DS.
Anyone know of a good deal for Rome Total War 2?

GMG are listing it at £28.99, but they want €42.99 from me because I'm in Ireland.
IAmSinistar: It's showing as 50% off ($9.98) for me here in the United Snakes.
Smannesman: The same for me in euros, so I guess that's kind of a glitch.
It's also not on GG.Uk but it still holds up in Germany.
Attachments:
Post edited August 08, 2013 by dyscode
New humble weekly sale and new stuff for the deep silver bundle!
http://www.humblebundle.com/
http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Also green man gaming has a Rockstar sale and discounts on four-packs of games.
http://www.greenmangaming.com/rockstar-offer/
http://www.greenmangaming.com/hot-deals/
Post edited August 08, 2013 by GOGwiiisfun
Punished_Snake: Price glitch on Duke Nuke+Shadow Warrior bundle on Steam.
Aaaaaaaaaaand bought. It's $5.10 in USD.
Post edited August 08, 2013 by Foxhack
Punished_Snake: Price glitch on Duke Nuke+Shadow Warrior bundle on Steam.
Foxhack: Aaaaaaaaaaand bought. It's $5.10 in USD.
Crud. I just bought shadow warrior for 3.40, didn't realize it was in that package for cheaper... gah!
Luisfius: I do not understand how a straight port with all the content and equal or better stuff is worse than a port that actually removes or comes with broken implementations.
I understand what you're saying, but I have to agree with Grynn: if you're going to port your game to another platform, then make it playable with the default controls of that platform. I actually broke down and bought an XBOX controller just so I could play the game, but you know what? When I finally got the thing, I'd lost interest due to the frustration I'd experienced trying to play it with KB+M. I'll likely give it another go later - but it will be much later, since I have so many games to play in my backlog and I just don't feel like trying to learn the controls on the controller right now (I don't own a console, so I'm not familiar with where all the buttons are).

It's little consequence to me (and Grynn, obviously) that they straight-ported all the content when it's completely inaccessible to us with our default system equipment that we're completely used to.
Soooooooo um. Anyone who has the Mac App store version of the X3 games. Can I register those on Steam or not?

I'd like to pay three bucks for the series on Steam (Windows). I just don't have a Mac. >_>
Foxhack: Soooooooo um. Anyone who has the Mac App store version of the X3 games. Can I register those on Steam or not?

I'd like to pay three bucks for the series on Steam (Windows). I just don't have a Mac. >_>
I don't have them, but no. The DRM is MAS only, you don't get a Steam code.

EDIT: To clarify, you don't get any code or serial number of any kind. With MAS you click and it's done, it's on your "iTunes" account. Sort of an independent Steam-lite (except you can run on multiple Macs at the same time).
Post edited August 08, 2013 by BoxOfSnoo
Coelocanth: It's little consequence to me (and Grynn, obviously) that they straight-ported all the content when it's completely inaccessible to us with our default system equipment that we're completely used to.
Oh someone understands me! Must be the stars :p
Post edited August 08, 2013 by grynn
The next summer sale bundle from Dotemu, this time from Focus Home Interactive. It's available until 2013-08-11 and includes Runaway 1, Runaway 2, Silverfall and Silverfall: Earth Awakening. Price: 10€ / 10$