It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grynn: I hate using gamepad on PC, actually I don't have one anyway. So any game without proper keyboard+mouse scheme automatically sucks. I didn't have any problem playing Trine's though.
spoderman: I haven't played much of Trine 1, but I've played through Trine 2 a few times with controller, and once with keyboard + mouse and can say the game is definitely better with kb+m due to the fact that its easier to create boxes/planks, trap enemies with boxes with mage, aim arrows with the thief, and easier to fly with the shield as the knight.

Takes a little bit more time getting used to the keyboard controls.. but the kb+m controls are better for that particular game.. I'm guessing Trine 1's controls are similar with kb+m but can't say for sure as I haven't tried it with those controls.
well, that's obviously a matter of taste. But to say Dark Souls is the worst port because it _was build_ to be perfectly played with a controller and left that way is nonsense.

It's like wanting to play Missle Command with a Keyboard only.
Post edited August 08, 2013 by dyscode
Amazon has finally started digital in UK. Celebrating with a 2 day sale on many games for UK residents -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=amb_link_176275747_2?ie=UTF8&node=2683271031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0MSP88WJW0BWZQPA36K3&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=419143367&pf_rd_i=1000738123
Post edited August 08, 2013 by amok
amok: Amazon has finally started digital in UK.
Ooo, thanks for the heads-up! =)
Far Cry 3 DLX £13

nice
Amazon.com has Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for $13.49
spoderman: I haven't played much of Trine 1, but I've played through Trine 2 a few times with controller, and once with keyboard + mouse and can say the game is definitely better with kb+m due to the fact that its easier to create boxes/planks, trap enemies with boxes with mage, aim arrows with the thief, and easier to fly with the shield as the knight.

Takes a little bit more time getting used to the keyboard controls.. but the kb+m controls are better for that particular game.. I'm guessing Trine 1's controls are similar with kb+m but can't say for sure as I haven't tried it with those controls.
dyscode: well, that's obviously a matter of taste. But to say Dark Souls is the worst port because it _was build_ to be perfectly played with a controller and left that way is nonsense.

It was worst imho, that's not a fact you know lel
dyscode: well, that's obviously a matter of taste. But to say Dark Souls is the worst port because it _was build_ to be perfectly played with a controller and left that way is nonsense.

grynn: It was worst imho, that's not a fact you know lel
just trying to say that _you_ are totally missing out if you reject the controller option, esp. for Dark Souls but it seems I am not able to sway your opinion.
So I'll leave it at that, no problem :)
X3 : Terran Conflict, Reunion, and Albion Prelude are $0.99 each on the Mac App Store.
pen_sq: X3 : Terran Conflict, Reunion, and Albion Prelude are $0.99 each on the Mac App Store.
Do these activate on Steam oh who'm I kidding Apple will probably regionlock this up the arse.

The reviews seem to say that these are older versions and are not updated to the latest versions, so buyer beware.
Post edited August 08, 2013 by Foxhack
pen_sq: X3 : Terran Conflict, Reunion, and Albion Prelude are $0.99 each on the Mac App Store.
Foxhack: Do these activate on Steam oh who'm I kidding Apple will probably regionlock this up the arse.

The reviews seem to say that these are older versions and are not updated to the latest versions, so buyer beware.
Not sure about the region locking, if it's anything like iTunes then you can "switch stores", provided you have, say, a US payment method.

And no Steam involved. Mac App Store rules say no additional DRM.

I would say MAS apps are pretty much always one (or a few) steps behind non-MAS apps, because of the review queue.
Wow. I'll have to look into those. Cheap, cheap!
Nuuvem :
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/combos
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/promo/fds-rockstar
Post edited August 08, 2013 by ne_zavarj
grynn: It was worst imho, that's not a fact you know lel
dyscode: just trying to say that _you_ are totally missing out if you reject the controller option, esp. for Dark Souls but it seems I am not able to sway your opinion.
So I'll leave it at that, no problem :)
If you're releasing (or porting) a game that's only playable with a gamepad on PC, you have to expect someone will be not so happy about it, since keyboard & mouse combination is the primary thing on this platform. Again this is only my humble opinion and DS was one of the worst games I played last year, as I couldn't play it at all. I'm sure it'd awesome with a gamepad or on a console but it completely fails as a PC game and this was all I was trying to say.
Post edited August 08, 2013 by grynn
Luisfius: It is the straightest of straight ports. It by definition cannot be the worst port ever since it is by default functionally identical to the complete Console version with no performance downgrades, missing content, or broken implementation. Unlike ACTUAL BAD PORTS, like Saints Row2, Resident Evil 4, and Devil May Cry 3.

And adding a tiny fanmade extender or two, and it becomes the definitive version.
grynn: They did nothing for the PC unlike others (even though they were not so good), they only ported the game right away. I think that makes it worse.

I mean even resolution problems got fixed by fans, wtf really. They shouldn't have released it on PC.
I do not understand how a straight port with all the content and equal or better stuff is worse than a port that actually removes or comes with broken implementations.
Elder Scrolls Weekend on GG
Glitch ALARM??
Morrowind GOTY is 83% Off for €3.49