It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

also the dosboxed games I've played on steam (x-com series) can be run with steam closed. you can even copy it to you GOG folder and play it from there!
Gonchi: Regional pricing maybe? Might actually grab Arcania if it's DRM-Free.

So, if Arcania is being sold DRM-Free now, does that mean a future GOG release is likely?
Luisfius: Alpha Protocol is DRM-free, and it is not on GOG. GOG does not have a monopoly on drm-free releases, even *gasp* steam has some
... so? Good for Steam. I'd still rather have it and Arcania here than not.
The current Crusader Kings 75% off deal on Steam finally includes the latest DLC.
grviper: The current Crusader Kings 75% off deal on Steam finally includes the latest DLC.
GamersGate HAS to price match this. I was one of the few who bought it from there for the DRM Free copy, but the price difference is amazing. 14.95 for TOG, 9.99 for Republic, 4.99 for Sunset, while I can pretty much get every single DLC ( I don't have many of the face packs or music packs either) for the game for 25 dollars on Steam AND the game.
Immoli: But that's wrong.
Why do you keep posting lies in such a matter of fact way? Keep that up and nobody with a lick of sense will bother to heed a single word of it.
Tomb Raider 2013 is 75% off on GMG (+$2.50) store credit. I'm still on the fence though...
Get Games is running an Ubisoft Shooters Sale and a SEGA Classics Sale.

Pretty much all titles that have been on sale before, but Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed for $7.49 is the cheapest I've seen it so far.
Austrobogulator: Tomb Raider 2013 is 75% off on GMG (+$2.50) store credit. I'm still on the fence though...
I was skeptical, too. But if you can live with TR being a shooter now and can overlook some really dumb QTE (wiggle to not die) this is a very nice game that I don't regret getting. The QTE in Underworld were better implemented, though.
The actual gameplay and athmosphere is fantastic.

BTW:

Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition is £3,74 (5760BLC), -75% in GG.UK, Steam
Post edited July 28, 2013 by dyscode
Austrobogulator: Tomb Raider 2013 is 75% off on GMG (+$2.50) store credit. I'm still on the fence though...
dyscode: I was skeptical, too. But if you can live with TR being a shooter now and can overlook some really dumb QTE (wiggle to not die) this is a very nice game that I don't regret getting. The QTE in Underworld were better implemented, though.
The actual gameplay and athmosphere is fantastic.
All right, I got it. Afterall, it's probably not going to be that cheap on Steam for a looooong time, given that it's $70 in Australia at the moment =|
Austrobogulator: All right, I got it. Afterall, it's probably not going to be that cheap on Steam for a looooong time, given that it's $70 in Australia at the moment =|
It's actually $47.99 in Australia (JB HiFi FTW! xD ) but that GMG price is brilliant
shane-o: It's actually $47.99 in Australia (JB HiFi FTW! xD ) but that GMG price is brilliant
EDIT: or even $21.99 for an email code via ozgameshop

Shop around mate :)
Post edited July 28, 2013 by shane-o
Austrobogulator: All right, I got it. Afterall, it's probably not going to be that cheap on Steam for a looooong time, given that it's $70 in Australia at the moment =|
shane-o: It's actually $47.99 in Australia (JB HiFi FTW! xD ) but that GMG price is brilliant
Well, sure, but JB don't have 75+% off sales.
Austrobogulator: Well, sure, but JB don't have 75+% off sales.
I know, just trying to give other options for you seeing as you said the Australian price was $70 :)
Austrobogulator: Well, sure, but JB don't have 75+% off sales.
shane-o: I know, just trying to give other options for you seeing as you said the Australian price was $70 :)
I did mean the Steam price. But, yeah, ozgameshop is pretty good - I mainly use them for non-PC games though.
$15.17 USD

Gets you XCOM - Enemy Unknown + both DLCs

@ Get Games Go http://www.getgamesgo.com/category/borderlands-and-xcom-sale
Today on GG.uk
Assassin's Creed III -40%, £12 / 5000BLC cheaper than in GG.€. UPLay
ACIII DLX is also -40%, £24 also ~7700 BLC cheaper.

Hitman Absolution, -74%, £5 / 7700BLC, Steam

and Dead Space 3 is -50%, $20, Origin, US ONLY
Post edited July 29, 2013 by dyscode