It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dead Deal, site reports 'Sold Out Online'.
It worked when I linked it. Seems GmG has removed the eligibility of it a few hours afterwards.
Giltonnam: It worked when I linked it. Seems GmG has removed the eligibility of it a few hours afterwards.
I don't doubt you. It's just a stone-cold fact that GMG is a delicatessen of fine disappointments first, and only happens to dabble in games as a condiment, to accentuate the main product.
Post edited July 12, 2013 by pen_sq
Guys, All 3 Drakensang game is 75% off sale in Steam

This is all list Steam Summer Sale...Pls cek this out..
http://steamdb.info/sales/

Happy Shopping :)
GG daily deals,

Omerta City of Gangsters is 75% off (Steam)
Galaxy on Fire 2 ™ FULL HD is 75% off (Steam)
Alan Wake is 60% off (Steam)
Baseball Mogul 2008 is 50% off (DRM-free)
Post edited July 12, 2013 by grynn
D: lucky who was able to get it...
Recsam511: D: lucky who was able to get it...
Maybe not so lucky... I hear those copies are being revoked right out of peoples' Steam libraries! Be careful if trading for one!
PenguinJim: Maybe not so lucky... I hear those copies are being revoked right out of peoples' Steam libraries! Be careful if trading for one!
That's currently a rumor. I haven't heard of anyone having their key revoked yet, but I agree people should be careful if trading for one.
Giltonnam: New Humble Bundle Weekly! Spiderweb Software! Pay what you want for 6 games + Guide books! BTA for Avernum: Escape from the pit and Nethergate Ressurection!

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
This is a fantastic deal if you'd like to have all the game guides even if you own all the games. For a buck I got 15 guides covering all the games in PDF format. Score!!!

I also didn't have Genforge Saga on Steam so that was cool too. I already owned everything else. :D
I never got a key, which is for the best since it turned out I was taking advantage of some kind of mistake, so I just canceled my order. For a penny I thought it was worth a shot. :)
Dotemu
GSC Game World promo 60%
Pack Cossacks- $4.00
Pack American Conquest-$4.00
Pack Cossacks II-$4.00
All Cossacks And American Conquest Series-$7.98
Fortune Summoners $5 (75% off) at GG (DRM-Free)

It's not a daily deal but it wasn't on sale yesterday so I guess they are adding new games to the sale at the end of the week.
Now I've completed my Carpe Fulgur collection. I hope this game is easier than Chantelise -_-'
OmegaX: Now I've completed my Carpe Fulgur collection. I hope this game is easier than Chantelise -_-'
Fortune Summoners is the toughest of the bunch IMHO.
Gala Store has a big sale on, but it's pretty much the usual suspects. Worth mentioning though that if you use Gala Points in many cases the price winds up being lower than the Steam Sale price.
OmegaX: Fortune Summoners $5 (75% off) at GG (DRM-Free)

It's not a daily deal but it wasn't on sale yesterday so I guess they are adding new games to the sale at the end of the week.
Now I've completed my Carpe Fulgur collection. I hope this game is easier than Chantelise -_-'
75% off on GamersGate? About damn time! Thanks, pal.