It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone found a good price for Company of Heroes 2 and ROme Total War 2 pre order?
nijuu: Anyone found a good price for Company of Heroes 2 and ROme Total War 2 pre order?
-20%, "GMG20-F202F-UI40F"?
dyscode: Hello Phr00t,
nice to have you here!
I alrady posted 3 days ago about your IGS deal.
Congrats, first to _your_ great game and then to the fact that yours is the first game on IGS that gets a 4th day on sale, if I am seeing it correctly.

cheers :D
Oh, sweet! Thanks for posting about it, much appreciated :)

Also, thanks for the welcome CymTyr -- good luck guys on future gaming deals & I'm glad to be part of them every once in awhile :P
dyscode: Hello Phr00t,
nice to have you here!
I alrady posted 3 days ago about your IGS deal.
Congrats, first to _your_ great game and then to the fact that yours is the first game on IGS that gets a 4th day on sale, if I am seeing it correctly.

cheers :D
phr00t: Oh, sweet! Thanks for posting about it, much appreciated :)

Also, thanks for the welcome CymTyr -- good luck guys on future gaming deals & I'm glad to be part of them every once in awhile :P
thanks for having it up on IGS phr00t!
i got 3079 then read that there was already another one in the works right afterwards. (and then the backers werent too happy IIRC c/o the low amount of updates given to go on to the next iteration of the game.)
glad it popped up on IGS and its still being worked upon.

liked the screenshots so far, hopefully it keeps getting the love in the form updates for a while after it hits its v1.0 or whatever and its a more fleshed out and full world this go round.

and the bonus seems fairly interesting as well.
---

i thought IGS was 72 hour cycles as well but maybe it got bumped up to 96 hours.

more 3089 discussion

ErekoseDM: thanks for having it up on IGS phr00t!
i got 3079 then read that there was already another one in the works right afterwards. (and then the backers werent too happy IIRC c/o the low amount of updates given to go on to the next iteration of the game.)

liked the screenshots so far, hopefully it keeps getting the love in the form updates for a while after it hits its v1.0 or whatever and its a more fleshed out and full world this go round.

---

i thought IGS was 72 hour cycles as well but maybe it got bumped up to 96 hours.

more 3089 discussion
Gentrieve 2? Yeah it's really cool. I find both of them rather confusing but intriguing.
IGS has always been a 4-day (96 hrs) deal per game - from the beginning.
Also confirmed on their forum (thread: Featured Game Deals Feed).

ErekoseDM: thanks for having it up on IGS phr00t!

---

more 3089 discussion
Thank you for showing me that thread! I love the opportunity to address criticism. I replied to that thread with lots of honesty. :)
phr00t: Thank you for showing me that thread! I love the opportunity to address criticism. I replied to that thread with lots of honesty. :)
np.
everyones got an opinion.

im looking forwards to 3089 in any case ^_^

just read some random critiques off the KS comments page, and the desura, and on here whenever it passes my screen.
not combed the net for info on it.

glad you were able to pop in and weigh in on the discussion though.
Dark Messiah of M&M is £1.49 on GG.UK. ~200BLC cheaper than US. Steam.
Man I love this Game, the meleee is so much fun!

Typo corrected
Post edited July 10, 2013 by dyscode
What's the discount code that brings it down to £1.25?
PenguinJim: What's the discount code that brings it down to £1.25?
sorry a typo. it's £1.49 and it wasn't a glitch, still 2215BLC :)

Also on GG:
A New Beginning Final Cut is £1.99, DRM Free.

And if someone want another cheap go on Sine Mora it's / [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-SINEMORA/sine-mora]£1.99, Steam
dyscode: Dark Messiah of M&M is £1.49 on GG.UK. ~200BLC cheaper than US. Steam.

Typo corrected
Oh, I always wanted to try this. Thanks for the heads up!

What's the DRM though? According to GG it's Steamworks, but a quick search tells me that it used to have that SecuRom abomination. Has it been patched out?
dyscode: Dark Messiah of M&M is £1.49 on GG.UK. ~200BLC cheaper than US. Steam.

Typo corrected
isis12: Oh, I always wanted to try this. Thanks for the heads up!

What's the DRM though? According to GG it's Steamworks, but a quick search tells me that it used to have that SecuRom abomination. Has it been patched out?
Seems like nobody really knows for sure. But it seems SecuRom was only used for CD checks of the retail version until the SinglePlayer Part was tied to your Steam account.

Steam Forum thread
Reclaim you game thread
isis12: Oh, I always wanted to try this. Thanks for the heads up!

dyscode: Seems like nobody really knows for sure. But it seems SecuRom was only used for CD checks of the retail version until the SinglePlayer Part was tied to your Steam account.

Steam Forum thread
Reclaim you game thread
Yeah, the second link in particular sounds like the Steam version is clean. But unless I'm 100% certain I'd rather be safe than sorry. I really don't understand how that kind of information can not be reliably accessible on every store. Most people will obviously never care, but for those that do the lack of information makes impulse buys almost impossible. Anyway, thanks for those links dyscode!
Finally! :)

Lost Chronicles of Zerzuza for 5$

http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Chronicles-of-Zerzuza-Download/dp/B009WWHW0I/ref=sr_1_2?s=software&ie=UTF8&qid=1373450852&sr=1-2&keywords=Lost+Chronicles+of+Zerzura

A shame there arent more sites you can get it from.