It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Endzville: Far Cry 3 Deluxe Edition for £12.50

Other games on sale as part of the 666 Sale are repeats because of the site hardly working when they were on.

Edit: Not actually sure if it activates on Steam or not. Going to find that out first.
Smannesman: I'm fairly sure it doesn't, I think the only copy that activates on Steam is the one you get from Steam.
Amazon actually sells a Steam version, I think they're the only ones to sell it (other than Steam, of course).
Endzville: Far Cry 3 Deluxe Edition for £12.50

Other games on sale as part of the 666 Sale are repeats because of the site hardly working when they were on.

Edit: Not actually sure if it activates on Steam or not. Going to find that out first.
Smannesman: I'm fairly sure it doesn't, I think the only copy that activates on Steam is the one you get from Steam.
Yeah, looks like it uses Greenman Gaming's Capsule, as well as the mandatory uPlay. Hmm. Might wait until Steam's sale begins then unless anyone on the forums here has any experience with Capsule to know if it's good or bad.
US$2.49 for FTL Steam key and DRM-free version (from the developer). Brilliant game!
spoderman: Amazon actually sells a Steam version, I think they're the only ones to sell it (other than Steam, of course).
That's interesting, I can't really buy stuff on Amazon easily but still interesting.
dyscode: Maybe noteworthy of the Amazon sale (if not much else at it) is
NeverEnd 2D Adventure / RPG for $2.50
there may be trouble with Win7, though, since the game is quite old.

It's got a very decent review on JustAdventure where you can also get a DEMO.
grviper: Not sure it's DRM free, though. IIRC, it requires the old amazon game client.
I see. The GG version (only available in the US) states it is DRM Free.
Post edited July 02, 2013 by dyscode
Endzville: Yeah, looks like it uses Greenman Gaming's Capsule, as well as the mandatory uPlay. Hmm. Might wait until Steam's sale begins then unless anyone on the forums here has any experience with Capsule to know if it's good or bad.
I have to say I had no problems with Capsule to date. D/L is fast, game management is only the basics but all you need and for FC3 it only acts as D/L client. The DRM is then managed by the uPlay Client.
Endzville: Yeah, looks like it uses Greenman Gaming's Capsule, as well as the mandatory uPlay. Hmm. Might wait until Steam's sale begins then unless anyone on the forums here has any experience with Capsule to know if it's good or bad.
dyscode: I have to say I had no problems with Capsule to date. D/L is fast, game management is only the basics but all you need and for FC3 it only acts as D/L client. The DRM is then managed by the uPlay Client.
That isn't so bad then. How I presumed it worked was you launched the game through Capsule just like Steam. May pick it up then, thanks.
dyscode: I have to say I had no problems with Capsule to date. D/L is fast, game management is only the basics but all you need and for FC3 it only acts as D/L client. The DRM is then managed by the uPlay Client.
Endzville: That isn't so bad then. How I presumed it worked was you launched the game through Capsule just like Steam. May pick it up then, thanks.
No, not so bad. It always states in the game's page on GMG: "requires Capsule to D/L" or "requires Capsule to play". Big difference.
The later mostly uses GMG's own SecuRom-DRM. But In either way the games are then installed anywhere you like and can be launched from their folder.
Look at that Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition 75% off on Steam. Hoo doggie.
Post edited July 02, 2013 by Profanity
Profanity: Look at that Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition 75% off on Steam. Hoo doggie.
Damnit, I paid full price for it a month ago >=/
Post edited July 02, 2013 by YellowAries
Profanity: Look at that Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition 75% off on Steam. Hoo doggie.
YellowAries: Damnit, I paid full price for it a month ago >=/
Why dont you buy NWN 2 and try the mod:
http://www.gog.com/news/mod_spotlight_baldurs_gate_reloaded_nwn2_mod
Post edited July 02, 2013 by Alan13
Dust: An Elysian Tail is 50% off on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/236090/
YellowAries: Damnit, I paid full price for it a month ago >=/
I preordered the game, played through (again) after release, and didn't feel sorry for spending 18 bucks for that game.
Matrix Games weekly deal:
American Civil War - The Blue And The Gray: $9.99 / 8.99 EUR
Gary Grigsby's War Between The States: $29.99 / 24.99 EUR

Some Paradox Games on GamersGate now have 75% discount instead of 50% - Europe Universalis only?
If anyone is looking for Company of Heroes 2 (recently launched, well, I usually don´t recommend new games, but may be interesting for some fan), Nuuvem have it for about U$32 (lowest price I believe). It´s Steam key and for 18 hours.