It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

merow: [i]PenguinJim: $15 or £10 for two games at GGG now. Choose from:

Dishonored
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
DOOM 3 BFG
Fallout 3 GOTY
There was some guy who contacted me, but I guess he isnt interested anymore, so I repeat:
If someone just wants one game and its not Dishonored: send me a mail/pm...
Greets![/i]

Guess they dont get new keys... :/

Edit: maybe in 8hours or so...
It's back!
Bigs: See the above post - if you haven't activated the Steam key you could get the humble store to refund it

Alternative buy it again... it's only $3.75 :P
Rohan15: I went ahead and bought the GOG key as well. I sent them an email about refunding the other. If they can't, then I see a giveaway in the future...
O hai thur.
merow: [i]PenguinJim: $15 or £10 for two games at GGG now. Choose from:

Dishonored
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
DOOM 3 BFG
Fallout 3 GOTY
There was some guy who contacted me, but I guess he isnt interested anymore, so I repeat:
If someone just wants one game and its not Dishonored: send me a mail/pm...
Greets![/i]

Guess they dont get new keys... :/

Edit: maybe in 8hours or so...
PenguinJim: It's back!
Woooot! Now comes the question: What to buy? Completing the Fallout series by buying New Vegas and Fallout 3?
Or getting Dishonored (though I don't know if it's my type of game, will have to do some research). I'd have also thought about the Elder Scrolls would it not be for Fallout :D
Dynamite Reloaded Bundle on BundleStars again for very low price - 2,29€
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/dynamite-reloaded/
triock: Dynamite Reloaded Bundle on BundleStars again for very low price - 2,29€
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/dynamite-reloaded/
This is just a repeat of the original Bundlestars Dynamite bundle that ran last year, but with a couple games added this time around, for anyone curious. Explains the temporarily reduced price.
What the hell?!
Please note that this deal is not available in the following countries: Poland, Ukraine, Romania, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Lithuania, India. We don’t know why, but don’t spend money on something you can’t redeem.
I thought about just changing the adress, but if I can't redeem it.... :( Why don't they want my money? Censorship? No love for Eastern Europe and Germany?! :((
Reever: What the hell?!

Please note that this deal is not available in the following countries: Poland, Ukraine, Romania, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Lithuania, India. We don’t know why, but don’t spend money on something you can’t redeem.
Reever: I thought about just changing the adress, but if I can't redeem it.... :( Why don't they want my money? Censorship? No love for Eastern Europe and Germany?! :((
Looks like a combination of German region locking due to violence / nazi content and 1C Company's NOBODY BUT ME CAN SELL THESE GAMES HERE fuckery again.

I thought about just changing the adress, but if I can't redeem it.... :( Why don't they want my money? Censorship? No love for Eastern Europe and Germany?! :((
Foxhack: Looks like a combination of German region locking due to violence / nazi content and 1C Company's NOBODY BUT ME CAN SELL THESE GAMES HERE fuckery again.
Oh hell no :( The Nazi content shouldn't be a problem since this is "art", though? But I suppose one can normally buy the games on STEAM at least? Hopefully there's another sale coming, I want to complete that Fallout series already :D
IndieGala Summer Dream
http://www.indiegala.com/

Tier 1: Pay What You Want to get these 6 games ! (*Minimum $1 to get Fibrillation and Oil Rush!)
CREATURES: EXODUS
CREATURES: VILLAGE
DROD: KING DUGAN'S DUNGEON
DROD: JOURNEY TO ROOTED HOLD
FIBRILLATION
OIL RUSH + DLC + OST

Tier 2: Pay more than $2.61 to get all the games in this bundle !
DROD: THE CITY BENEATH
DROD: GUNTHRO AND THE EPIC BLUNDER
DROPLITZ
DAWNSTAR
PARANORMAL
UNLOCKS SOON!
Post edited June 26, 2013 by triock
I would call it: IndieGala Summer Nightmare. :P
Recsam511: I would call it: IndieGala Summer Nightmare. :P
:D

All STEAM GEMS, this is the way of IndieGala!

I'm joking, awful selection of titles.
Two DRM Free DRODs dirt cheap sound good to me. The BT"A" Gunthro was in IGS.

Reever: I thought about just changing the adress, but if I can't redeem it.... :( Why don't they want my money? Censorship? No love for Eastern Europe and Germany?! :((
Which deal is it???

gyokzoli: Which deal is it???
GetGamesGo's GetLoaded Bethesda bundle.
low rated
New Bundle Stars:

$2.50 will give you a bunch of Steam keys from 1C:

King's Bounty: The Legend*
Fantasy Wars*
Men of War: Vietnam
Off-Road Drive
Death to Spies: Moment of Truth
Real Warfare 1242
Star Wolves 2
Death Track Resurrection
Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades
Reign: Conflict of Nations

http://www.bundlestars.com/

And when I say new, it is mostly a rehash of an old one.