It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://store.steampowered.com/app/3270/
Stooner: Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition 50% off, Alienware.
Foxhack: For the three or four people who didn't get a coupon from Steam already.
I didn't.. and I keep getting "internal server error" on the page..

Oh well, isn't like I would buy it anyway... ;p
All Painkiller games are -75% on Steam right now.

The Complete Pack is £12.50 here - http://store.steampowered.com/sub/27279/

It contains:
Hell & Damnation + all 4 DLC's
Overdose
Redemption
Recurring evil
Resurrection
Black Edition
Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for the Game of Thrones RPG to be discounted... Sigh...
triock: The Indie Adventure Bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/deals/indie-game-adventure-bundle/

edit: and once again, link is broken - add this "/" in the end
DarkoD13: The Indie Adventure Bundle
Interesting. I have everything except Captain Morgane. Is that any good?
There is a demo! Quite nice, it should get much better after chaper 1. Its no must have...
Foxhack: For the three or four people who didn't get a coupon from Steam already.
Stooner: I didn't.. and I keep getting "internal server error" on the page..

Add me, I'll give you one coupon. My Steam username is the same as my username here.
chezybezy: coupon?
That Alienware page gives you a code to get a coupon for 50% off Duke Nukem Megaton Edition. :P
Post edited June 15, 2013 by Foxhack
chezybezy: coupon?
Foxhack: That Alienware page gives you a code to get a coupon for 50% off Duke Nukem Megaton Edition. :P
Saw that, just wondered if the "get a coupon from Steam" meant something else...
thanks though
Stooner: I didn't.. and I keep getting "internal server error" on the page..

Foxhack: Add me, I'll give you one coupon. My Steam username is the same as my username here.
Thank you Fox, but I got one from another friend.. (even after saying I'll not buy, like you ;p)

maybe when it's with 75/90% off.. ;p

edit: but, who knows? What is the expiration date?
Post edited June 15, 2013 by Stooner
Get Games Go:

Spec Ops: The Line + Darkness II - £7.39
Batman Arkham City: GOTY - £4.99
retsuseiba: Steam daily: The War Z
And what a surprise! It's the number 1 best seller. No wonder that $90 alpha is the number 4 best seller. People will buy any old shite on Steam these days.
Um, just wondering, do I have to actually send a scanned version of my Steam receipt to redeem Witcher 2 on GOG?
PhoenixBlade: Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for the Game of Thrones RPG to be discounted... Sigh...
In the meantime I recommend getting Crusader Kings II and the Game of Thrones Mod.
Post edited June 16, 2013 by dyscode
Foxhack: do I have to actually send a scanned version of my Steam receipt to redeem Witcher 2 on GOG?
That is one method to provide proof of purchase, but not the easiest or fastest. With the first Witcher I just got the CD key from Steam and entered it in the backup form.

Witcher 2 - To redeem your Steam version with gog.com
Post edited June 16, 2013 by Raze_Larian
PhoenixBlade: Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for the Game of Thrones RPG to be discounted... Sigh...
dyscode: In the meantime I recommend getting Crusader Kings II and the Game of Thrones Mod.
Really? I'll definitely look into it! Thank you!

Oh god.

I already owned Witcher 2 on GOG. AGH.