It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Battlefield 3 Season Pass Edition is £20.99 on UK gamersgate (includes limited edition core game, all expansions and head start pack.)

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-BF3PEUK/battlefield-3-premium-edition-uk
Rincewind81: They never discounted Bioware DLC...
Recsam511: you sure? A friend of mine tell me that past autumn they discounted at 50% the dlc (half bioware points needed to purchased)
The last sale for PC I heard of was after the massive uproar shortly after/ or before the ME3 debacle, Feb. or March 2012. On XBL there were much more sales of the ME DLC.

To be precise they discounted the Bioware Points, not the price of the DLC :)
Post edited June 13, 2013 by dyscode
MeImNot: Steam Weekend Sale has The Witcher 2 for $6.00
Yup, and don't forget to redeem it at GOG! :)
Recsam511: you sure? A friend of mine tell me that past autumn they discounted at 50% the dlc (half bioware points needed to purchased)
dyscode: The last sale for PC I heard of was after the massive uproar shortly after/ or before the ME3 debacle, Feb. or March 2012. On XBL there were much more sales of the ME DLC.
Awh i stand corrected :)
MeImNot: Steam Weekend Sale has The Witcher 2 for $6.00
PenguinJim: Yup, and don't forget to redeem it at GOG! :)
Wow I didn't know you could do that... Thanks :D
racerboi101: If you buy any of the Indie Bundles above or any Indie game even a dollar or less would get you the following games for free!

- The Maw (Steam key)
- Dynasty of Dusk
- The Curse of Nordic Cove
It say: order on 25.06.2013 to get the Maw? So it needs to be ordered exactly on that day?
racerboi101: If you buy any of the Indie Bundles above or any Indie game even a dollar or less would get you the following games for free!

- The Maw (Steam key)
- Dynasty of Dusk
- The Curse of Nordic Cove
dyscode: It say: order on 25.06.2013 to get the Maw? So it needs to be ordered exactly on that day?
No, that date is wrong. As long as you buy something from the indie store before June 15th, you'll get The Maw.
dyscode: It say: order on 25.06.2013 to get the Maw? So it needs to be ordered exactly on that day?
spoderman: No, that date is wrong. As long as you buy something from the indie store before June 15th, you'll get The Maw.
Thanks! :)

BTW

Nancy The Happy Whore Deluxe Edition, is 33% of from the Screen 7.
DRM Free & OST is £2.06 and + Desura Key is £2.36.

D/L links don't expire but are limited to 9 D/L attempts, if you need more contact support to reset the count.
dyscode: Thanks! :)

BTW

Nancy The Happy Whore Deluxe Edition, is 33% of from the Screen 7.
DRM Free & OST is £2.06 and + Desura Key is £2.36.

D/L links don't expire but are limited to 9 D/L attempts, if you need more contact support to reset the count.
it shows up as
DRM Free & OST is £2.99 and
+ Desura Key is £3.49.

on the screen7 site. (for me)

does it change in the cart or something? >_<

Edit:
does change to the lower values in the Cart.
Thanks dyscode!!
thought i missed this sale last week or so

Downfall (+OST) - £3.29
Discount: £1.07
Total: £2.22

has the same in cart discount applied as well as Nancy.
the prequel to The Cat Lady (loosely i think, or a character crosses over or something; by the same guy though) >_<
Post edited June 14, 2013 by ErekoseDM
Warlock: Master of the Arcane for / [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-WLMA/warlock-master-of-the-arcane?caff=2157851]&pound;3.55 (Steamworks) using code elder-geek.com

This was a bundle game in Indie Gala Dwarves, so don't double-dip by mistake! (On purpose is fine, though...)

Edit: trusted CAG user CheapLikeAFox is still selling BTA IndieGala Dwarves bundles at CheapAssGamer, which would be quite a bit cheaper if you don't mind contact with a Human.
Post edited June 14, 2013 by PenguinJim
EA Special Week at GamersGate (usually region restricted, so check the list for yourself). Contains here:
Battlefield 3 UK: 7.48 GBP (-50%), Origin
Battlefield 3 Premium Edition UK: 20.99 GBP (-40%), Origin
Battlefield Bad Company 2 UK: 5.98 (-60%), other DRM
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam: 5.00 GBP (-50%)
Battlefield 2 Complete Collection UK: 5.98 GBP (-60%)

Use coupon 'elder-geek.com' for 5% discount on the cheapest item.
ErekoseDM: Thanks dyscode!!
thought i missed this sale last week or so

Downfall (+OST) - £3.29
Discount: £1.07
Total: £2.22

has the same in cart discount applied as well as Nancy.
the prequel to The Cat Lady (loosely i think, or a character crosses over or something; by the same guy though) >_<
Glad you like it.

YES, There is some cameo from Downfall. It's in the same Universe with the Cat Lady but they are not more connected than e.g. the crow that actually connects The Crow movies and revenge topic, IMHO. Know what I mean?
And there is a hommage to a VERY famous old game to find in the Cat Lady.
:)
Post edited June 14, 2013 by dyscode
Recsam511: I'm losing hope to see the DLCs for Mass Effect 3 discounted.... :(
chezybezy: Hay least you'll get it d/c-ounted, im needing it on Xbox 360! (moans).
Uhm, I'm not sure what you mean? ^^*

dyscode: The last sale for PC I heard of was after the massive uproar shortly after/ or before the ME3 debacle, Feb. or March 2012. On XBL there were much more sales of the ME DLC.

To be precise they discounted the Bioware Points, not the price of the DLC :)
Clear. Well, if they will not discount the dlc, I will not buy them. 32 € for 3 DLCs is simply insane. :/
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition has dropped a bit further to US$11.90 / &pound;7.60 (Steamworks). It's been cheaper in the US before, but this is the cheapest global price I've seen. And it's my favourite game!

If you're after something a bit older and questier, Gothic 2 Gold is $4 at GOG at the moment, along with a few other Nordic games. But Gothic 2 is my pick!
DotEmu has Jagged Alliance titles 50 to 76.7% discounted:

Jagged Alliance Classics 5.00€
Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business 3.00€
Jagged Alliance : Deadly Games 2.00€
Jagged Alliance 2.00€
Jagged Alliance 2 Gold Edition 3.75€