It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lukslo: snip
triock: too many "locked" games :/
as always with indiegala -.-°
triock: too many "locked" games :/
Recsam511: as always with indiegala -.-°
I agree ...

"Please sign this white paper"
"Wait, it's blank!"
"Yes, don't worry we will add something later"
stonecold111: Just curious, are all the Gamersgate links here affiliate links?
Psyringe: No - some people use them, others don't, depends on personal preferences. You can check the links for yourself easily - if they end with "?caff=" and a number, then it's a reflink, otherwise it isn't. You can also remove the referral by simply deleting the question mark and everything behind.

But you don't get any advantage from doing so. The referrals don't cost you anything. They just cause GamersGate to give the guy who posted the link a few blue coins as a thank-you. So the referrals aren't a problem unless someone starts to massively advertise bad games in the hope of earning blue coins ... but these attempts usually get reigned in by the community here.
And I think (s)he only gets the blue coins if the clicker actually buys the game. So a flood of bad games isn't going to generate clicks, never mind purchases.

I don't see why it's such an issue, unless you don't like the poster personally, or you'd prefer the affiliate amount goes somewhere else.

Oh, and new Humble Weekly sale - 11 Bit Studios, which means
Anomaly Korea
Anomaly Warzone Earth (also Mobile campaign, not sure what that is)
Funky Smugglers
and Sleepwalker's Journey.

I got it just for Korea.
Post edited June 13, 2013 by BoxOfSnoo
Humble Bundle Weekly Sale: 11 bit Studios (no iOS versions)

Pay what you want:
Anomaly Warzone Earth (includes full soundtrack): Steam, Windows, Linux, Mac (pay at least $1 for Steam key)
Anomaly Warzone Earth: Mobile Campaign: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Sleepwalker’s Journey: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Funky Smugglers: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android

Beat the average (currently $2.69) for
Anomaly Korea: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Hell Hound: Anomaly 2 Model for 3D printing

Edit: I see it's ninja'd day, but I leave it like this for the additional information.
Post edited June 13, 2013 by The-Business
Steam Weekend Sale has The Witcher 2 for $6.00
MeImNot: Steam Weekend Sale has The Witcher 2 for $6.00
Seriously, 6 bucks? 6,79€ here.

Thanks, Poland!
Profanity: Thanks, Poland!
Ah, the tense Lithuanian-Polish relationship strikes again...
MeImNot: Steam Weekend Sale has The Witcher 2 for $6.00
Profanity: Seriously, 6 bucks? 6,79€ here.

Thanks, Poland!
Oops my bad, 6.79 here too.
How the fuck does Steam manage to have both a midweek and a weekend deals at the same time?

Kerbal Space Program is also 33% off. Will it reach 75% off on release day?
Psyringe: No - some people use them, others don't, depends on personal preferences. You can check the links for yourself easily - if they end with "?caff=" and a number, then it's a reflink, otherwise it isn't. You can also remove the referral by simply deleting the question mark and everything behind.

But you don't get any advantage from doing so. The referrals don't cost you anything. They just cause GamersGate to give the guy who posted the link a few blue coins as a thank-you. So the referrals aren't a problem unless someone starts to massively advertise bad games in the hope of earning blue coins ... but these attempts usually get reigned in by the community here.
BoxOfSnoo: And I think (s)he only gets the blue coins if the clicker actually buys the game. So a flood of bad games isn't going to generate clicks, never mind purchases.

I don't see why it's such an issue, unless you don't like the poster personally, or you'd prefer the affiliate amount goes somewhere else.
Yes, you only get BC IF someone buys over your affiliate link.
There is no issue unless one makes it one. And at least one can say, the poster had the work of posting it for the others, so they can just click conveniently.
Only thing I see, as Psyringe, is if some one posts lots of crap just for the coins.

Personally, in 99% of all cases I only post about games I personally like or are 'confirmed' good games.
For the cases I failed, ... I am working on that.
Also, as I have posted several times before, seeing that someone liked my recommendetion is more rewarding than the $1 (1000BC) you might get in a week, if your`re lucky.
The-Business: Humble Bundle Weekly Sale: 11 bit Studios (no iOS versions)
No iOS versions, of course. You can install software on your iPhone/iPad only via the apple store or if you jailbreak your device.
BoxOfSnoo: Anomaly Warzone Earth (also Mobile campaign, not sure what that is)
The mobile version of Anomaly Warzone Earth has different campaign than the desktop version of the game. Now you can play the mobile campaign on your desktop also.
Post edited June 13, 2013 by gyokzoli
There's a new Amazon Deal of the Week

Square Enix Gamer's Bundle - $19.99 (All Steam)
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition
- Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition
- Just Cause 2
- Just Cause 2: Black Market Aerial Pack DLC;
- Sleeping Dogs

Company of Heroes Complete Edition (1 Steam key)
- Company of Heroes
- Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
- Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

And there are new Indie Bundles on Amazon!

CAG Bundle 1 - $9.99 (All Steam)
- Afterfall InSanity Extended Edition
- Mars: War Logs
- Strike Suit Zero
- Ticket to Ride
- Triple Town

CAG Bundle 2 - $9.99 (All Steam)
- Strike Suit Zero
- Galaxy on Fire 2 HD
- Triple Town

CAG Bundle 4 - $9.99 (All Steam)
- Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon
- Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood
- Primal Fears
- Ticket to Ride
- Tiny & Big in: Grandpa's Leftovers

The CAG Appreciation Bundle - $9.99 (All Steam except for Blockland)
- Strike Suit Zero
- Blockland
- Symphony

If you buy any of the Indie Bundles above or any Indie game even a dollar or less would get you the following games for free!

- The Maw (Steam key)
- Dynasty of Dusk
- The Curse of Nordic Cove
Recsam511: I'm losing hope to see the DLCs for Mass Effect 3 discounted.... :(
They never discounted Bioware DLC...
Rincewind81: They never discounted Bioware DLC...
you sure? A friend of mine tell me that past autumn they discounted at 50% the dlc (half bioware points needed to purchased)
Hay least you'll get it d/c-ounted, im needing it on Xbox 360! (moans).

grviper: How the fuck does Steam manage to have both a midweek and a weekend deals at the same time?
Kerbal Space Program is also 33% off. Will it reach 75% off on release day?
I was thinking that when i saw it too!
im hoping so thats about what i want to pay for it cos its looks fun!

Rincewind81: They never discounted Bioware DLC...
Recsam511: you sure? A friend of mine tell me that past autumn they discounted at 50% the dlc (half bioware points needed to purchased)
The had a dlc sale for ME1 & 2 DLC on xbox live at one rare point, so it must have been at least that on offer for the pc version, no?
Post edited June 13, 2013 by chezybezy