It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not a deal but interesting,

Total Conversion that just came out , play Baldurs Gate in the Neverwinter Nights 2 Engine !! =)

It's been in the making for seven years:-

[url=]http://neverwinter.nexusmods.com/mods/794//?[/url]
dyscode: Saira has never been on sale on GG as far as I can remember.
This looks undiscounted here: 8.95 EUR (11868 blue coins)
dyscode: Saira has never been on sale on GG as far as I can remember.
The-Business: This looks undiscounted here: 8.95 EUR (11868 blue coins)
I never said it was discounted and it isnt. It was just meant as a reference to Knytt, sorry. Will update that.
Post edited June 08, 2013 by dyscode
> indie royale arclight bundle...

Instabought!
There is an interesting DRM-free bundle on shinyloot.com: The Mystery Adventure Bundle.

Included games: The Black Mirror II, The Black Mirror III, Gray Matter, Lost Chronicles of Zerzura.
Price: 9.99 $
Artki: > indie royale arclight bundle...

Instabought!
^ yeah i cant quite make up my mind about that i think the only 4x game ive played (knowingly) is birth of the federation (wow way to many st related comments lately). i just dont know if ill like it.

oh and gmg has Defiance on 50% off but the 20% code works too so a little cheaper. I was part of the beta and alpha for pc and xbox and played heavily over the freebie weekends too - im glad to say its shaping nicely. but ill try hold out for a little longer due to personal financial reasons. but its enjoyable and ties in nicely with the tv series.
Defiance: £17.49
Defiance Digital Deluxe: £27.49

20% code: GMG20-JLKSA-7A8HA

if anyone needs/ wants a referral link (£2 for us both) please pm me! i will never hide my referral in an embedded link on a product.
Post edited June 08, 2013 by chezybezy
Just a question...why are Black Mirror 2 & 3 in bundles but you don't see Black Mirror 1 on sale??
dr.schliemann: There is an interesting DRM-free bundle on shinyloot.com: The Mystery Adventure Bundle.

Included games: The Black Mirror II, The Black Mirror III, Gray Matter, Lost Chronicles of Zerzura.
Price: 9.99 $
Nice! First time I'm seeing Zerzura bundled like this. Is the site slow as hell for everybody or just me though?
51nikopol: Just a question...why are Black Mirror 2 & 3 in bundles but you don't see Black Mirror 1 on sale??
Different developer/publisher, methinks.
51nikopol: Just a question...why are Black Mirror 2 & 3 in bundles but you don't see Black Mirror 1 on sale??
triock: Different developer/publisher, methinks.
Thanks triock!
Yeah, there are some licensing issues. I think Black MIrror 1 was avaible on sale on GG only for UK customers? I managed to play it while it was avaible in Gamersgate VOID.

It's really a shame, because that part of Black MIrror was the one I enjoyed the most.

You can play BM2 and 3 without knowing anything about BM1 but this experience will be lesser. It's really amazing thing to see how places you visited in BM1 changed.
MoP: Nice! First time I'm seeing Zerzura bundled like this. Is the site slow as hell for everybody or just me though?
Yep, it's slow.
keeveek: Yeah, there are some licensing issues. I think Black MIrror 1 was avaible on sale on GG only for UK customers? I managed to play it while it was avaible in Gamersgate VOID.

It's really a shame, because that part of Black MIrror was the one I enjoyed the most.

You can play BM2 and 3 without knowing anything about BM1 but this experience will be lesser. It's really amazing thing to see how places you visited in BM1 changed.
Are the sequels nice? I played the first one a really long time ago and I remember hating the main character's voice acting a lot and some parts of the game. Are the other better?
morciu: Are the sequels nice? I played the first one a really long time ago and I remember hating the main character's voice acting a lot and some parts of the game. Are the other better?
Black Mirror 3 is the direct sequel and has the same annoying main protagonist :P

Black Mirror 1 has entirely different protagonist, much more likeable, if you asked me. But the game is significantly older, it may be a problem if you care about the graphics. (bakcgrounds are nice, 3d models suck and low resolution as well)

and Black MIrror 1 has a lot of pixel hunting because there is no hotspot highlighting.
Post edited June 08, 2013 by keeveek
The only time I saw it in a "bundle" was on the JustAdventure shop, $5 is the regular price there (this was the bundle).
Post edited June 08, 2013 by MoP