It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: Yes, I read that the third wasn't at all like the first two - but in for a penny, in for a pound - still not sure if I'll get these though. I've been in bundle hell lately! ;-)
BlueMooner: Someone gave a possible explanation about the third, about why it was so different. I suppose the explanation kinda works, offering a shift in perspective, but it doesn't change the fact that gameplay is quite different from the first two, even if their explanation does make a bit more sense, story-wise.

If you ever play the trilogy and wonder about the third, I can share what I heard.
First, tell me why you aren't in my GA? ;-p
Momo1991: Yes, I read that the third wasn't at all like the first two - but in for a penny, in for a pound - still not sure if I'll get these though. I've been in bundle hell lately! ;-)
BlueMooner: Someone gave a possible explanation about the third, about why it was so different. I suppose the explanation kinda works, offering a shift in perspective, but it doesn't change the fact that gameplay is quite different from the first two, even if their explanation does make a bit more sense, story-wise.

If you ever play the trilogy and wonder about the third, I can share what I heard.
I'd be interested in that. I was dumbfounded when I started up the third, and have remained so ever since.
Momo1991: First, tell me why you aren't in my GA? ;-p
Umm, er... that is to say...

Actually, I didn't enter because, of the games you offered, I either had it or didn't want it. I don't like to take games away from people who might really want them. Looking again now though, I see that Wiz 8 and SS2 have entered the fray, so my name shall be joining the melee. Thanks. : )

nightrunner227: I'd be interested in that. I was dumbfounded when I started up the third, and have remained so ever since.
PM
dyscode: http://www.indieroyale.com/

Arclight Bundle €4.something
- A Valley Without Wind 2 for: steam (pc, mac), windows, mac, desura
- A Valley Without Wind for: steam (pc, mac), windows, mac, desura
- Shattered Haven for: steam (pc, mac), windows, mac, desura
- AI War: Vengeance of the Machine for: windows, mac, desura (early beta)
- AI War: Ancient Shadows for: steam (pc, mac), windows, mac, desura
I don't own these games and Skyward Collapse from the developer catalogue .
Post edited June 08, 2013 by ne_zavarj
No Time to explain Season 1 & 2: 2.49 EUR (-75%), DRM free on GamersGate.

Use coupon code 'elder-geek.com' at checkout to get 5% discount on the cheapest item. Split up your order into single item purchases if necessary to get 5% discount on each.
dyscode: A VERY rare occasion:

Screen7 has Downfall incl. OST on sale for £2.22 (need to put in the basket to see the discount) at 'The Quiet Hotel'.uk
cheapest EVR so far...
alexkoti: Instabuy! Thaaaaanks man!!! :D

info: you receive email with download link . No mention on downloads limit. Personally I prefer to have the games on services like GamersGate and Desura, instead of a simple link.
Just here to confirm this. Thanks for adding the info.
The Sale runs until end of June.

BTW: don't use download accelerators with the link you get.
Post edited June 08, 2013 by dyscode
alexkoti: Instabuy! Thaaaaanks man!!! :D

info: you receive email with download link . No mention on downloads limit. Personally I prefer to have the games on services like GamersGate and Desura, instead of a simple link.
dyscode: Just here to confirm this. Thanks for adding the info.
Any idea if they'll be offering boxed copies, or what that upcoming "Quiet Haven" deal will be?
dyscode: Just here to confirm this. Thanks for adding the info.
MoP: Any idea if they'll be offering boxed copies, or what that upcoming "Quiet Haven" deal will be?
no and no ;)
but hopefully more from Harvester and Downfall finally was getting fixed, one ending could not be accessed because of a scripting bug.

BTW:

Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 is $2.49, -50% on Steam because the final
installment Episode 4 came out yesterday and is $4.49, -10%
There is also a [url=http://Buy Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 and 4 Bundle]Bundle with 3 and 4[/url] for $6,-25%

Frictional officially said they did not like that players were able to kill all the creatures instead of being afraid of them and run. So they removed the weapons from the second part and subsequently fighting and enemies from the 3rd and just left the puzzles. They wanted to go psychological horror, not action horror but horror diminishes over time, admittedly. It's still a great journey.
Overture had me stain my pants.

Edit:

In the end Black Plague and Reqiuem are a long extention of the ending of Overture.
dyscode: ...
I REALLY think you shouldn't post game ending spoilers, especially when this is just a game deals thread.
The-Business: Civilization IV Complete Edition: 6.24 EUR (-75%), SecuROM
I've been wondering if I should grab this one, the only Civ games I haven't played yet were Civ IV and Civ II. I would like to hear your opinions on this one to see if anyone could help me out and tell me if it's worth grabbing Civ IV since I already own the Gold Edition of Civ V.
Post edited June 08, 2013 by Zorder
Zorder: I've been wondering if I should grab this one, the only Civ games I haven't played yet were Civ IV and Civ II. I would like to hear your opinions on this one to see if anyone could help me out and tell me if it's worth grabbing Civ IV since I already own the Gold Edition of Civ V.
I really like both Civ 4 and Civ 5. You need completely different battle strategies for these two, since Civ 4 has square based tiles and you can stack the units. And as you know Civ 5 has hexagon tiles and you cannot stack units.
Zorder: I've been wondering if I should grab this one, the only Civ games I haven't played yet were Civ IV and Civ II. I would like to hear your opinions on this one to see if anyone could help me out and tell me if it's worth grabbing Civ IV since I already own the Gold Edition of Civ V.
Civ 4 is the pinnacle of the series in terms of complexity, has the most competent AI of all Civ games, the best and most extensive mods (though Civ 3 comes in as a close second here), and the best interface (the interface of Civ3 is better looking imho, but Civ4's interface is the most efficient, especially with the BUG mod added).

If you like Civ3 and Civ5, and aren't afraid of adding more complexity to the gameplay you already know, give it a try.
Civ IV & V are quite different, so yes, I do think it is worth picking up IV. The Civs that I personally think you can safely ignore are Civ 1 (because Civ 2 is like Civ 1, but better and with more), and Civ 3 (which I did not enjoy)
dyscode: ...
BlueMooner: I REALLY think you shouldn't post game ending spoilers, especially when this is just a game deals thread.
While still not thinking this is a spoiler, as it 's quite obvious from the very start how it will end and for the 2 people who have not played it yet, I'll comply.

BTW:
from the Swedish GG sale I' d like to point you to KNYTT, the jump and run from Nifflas, the dev who made Saira, which is one of the most beautiful, haunting, atmospheric and tight jump and runs there is.
As a unconnected 'follow up' to Saira, artistically and gameplay wise, this is even a step further, as Saira has some quirky key controls.
A real gaming feast.

KNYTT is currently €1.62,
Saira has never been on sale on GG as far as I can remember. And still isn`t.