It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DarkoD13: Not everything is activated on Steam.
I wonder if you can purchase a bundle and then contact the developer in order to get a Desura key for some of the DRM-Free games.
racerboi101: To know which are Steam redeemable check here. As for requesting DRM Free copies you could try it, some devs do that but take a note that doing this for a lot of people would take a lot of time for them to process.

Also some GMG deals:

Use this discount code to get additional 20% discount: GMG20-JLKSA-7A8HA

Civilization V Series - 75% Off
FEAR 3 - $4.99
Ridge Racer: Unbounded - $5.99
Inversion - $6.79
Magicka Series - 75% Off
ir ridge racer one of those US/UK only deals? I cant find it on the store
racerboi101: To know which are Steam redeemable check here. As for requesting DRM Free copies you could try it, some devs do that but take a note that doing this for a lot of people would take a lot of time for them to process.

Also some GMG deals:

Use this discount code to get additional 20% discount: GMG20-JLKSA-7A8HA

Civilization V Series - 75% Off
FEAR 3 - $4.99
Ridge Racer: Unbounded - $5.99
Inversion - $6.79
Magicka Series - 75% Off
nijuu: ir ridge racer one of those US/UK only deals? I cant find it on the store
[url=http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/at/de/pc/games/racing/ridge-racer-unbounded-euhttp://www.greenmangaming.com/s/at/de/pc/games/racing/ridge-racer-unbounded-eu[/b[/url]]/

Maybe EU only...
Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter Nights Complete: 7.48 EUR (-70%), other DRM (discount got lowered, price went up)

Civilization series
Sid Meier's Civilization V Gold Edition: 9.99 EUR (-75%), Steam
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods & Kings Expansion Pack: 7.49 EUR (-75%), Steam
Sid Meier's Civilization V: 7.49 EUR (-75%), Steam
Civilization IV Complete Edition: 6.24 EUR (-75%), SecuROM
Civilization IV: 2.50 EUR (-75%), SecuROM
Civilization III Complete: 1.74 EUR (-75%), SecuROM
These offers shall help to promote Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World DLC for 26.95 EUR (-10%), so if you want Civilization V complete, you have to wait.

Use coupon code 'elder-geek.com' at checkout to get 5% discount on the cheapest item. Split up your order into single item purchases if necessary to get 5% discount on each.
Post edited June 07, 2013 by The-Business
Momo1991: useless post
Again? :/
https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post39322

https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post39336
GamersGate:
Daily Deal:
Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter Nights Complete
thats NWN 1 + 2 and the 3 add-ons each
for only € 7.48 (and you can use the codes above)
The-Business: New Humble Bundle Weekly: Serious Sam
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter (Steam Only)
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter (Steam Only)
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter (Win + Steam)
Serious Sam Double D (Win + Steam)
Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack (Win + Android)
Serious Sam Public Test 2 (Win)

Beat the Average for:
Serious Sam 3: BFE (Steam Only)
Serious Sam 2 (Steam Only)
Very tempted.

It says that BTA gives you Serious Sam 3: BFE Deluxe Edition. Does Deluxe Edition still miss the SS3 DLCs?

EDIT: At least what I could tell from the Steam page, DE does not include the DLC, which costs extra 10€. Oh well, maybe the DLC will be discounted later alone as well, and maybe 14€ for HWB + Steam DLC is not that bad anyway. But DRM automatically lowers its value for me anyway.

EDIT2: Ok bought it, waiting for SS3 DLC to go down in price, if ever. Maybe from now on it will never be discounted unless you buy the other Serious Sam games, or at least SS3, with it all over again. :)

Awww, do the SS HD remakes also have separate DLC which is not included in this deal? That another extra +5€ then. They are fecking devious with these bundles which are missing parts here and there that you'd have to buy separately for a higher price, like the earlier bundle with the missing Titan Quest expansion pack...

So suddenly the price of this great sounding deal jumped from $4.22 => $4.22 + 15€. Har har har... Oh well, maybe the DLCs will still be discounted separately in the future.
Post edited June 07, 2013 by timppu
DotEmu: -60% on DotEmu games:

DotEmu Collection Vol1. 6.00€
IREM Arcade Hits 4.00€
Red Baron History 3.60€
Raptor - Call of the Shadows 2010 Edition 2.00€
Nicky Boom Pack 1.96€
Gobliiins Trilogy 1.96€
Silmarils Collection 4.00€
Krypton Egg 1.96€
The-Business: New Humble Bundle Weekly: Serious Sam
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter (Steam Only)
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter (Steam Only)
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter (Win + Steam)
Serious Sam Double D (Win + Steam)
Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack (Win + Android)
Serious Sam Public Test 2 (Win)

Beat the Average for:
Serious Sam 3: BFE (Steam Only)
Serious Sam 2 (Steam Only)
timppu: Very tempted.

It says that BTA gives you Serious Sam 3: BFE Deluxe Edition. Does Deluxe Edition still miss the SS3 DLCs?

EDIT: At least what I could tell from the Steam page, DE does not include the DLC, which costs extra 10€. Oh well, maybe the DLC will be discounted later alone as well, and maybe 14€ for HWB + Steam DLC is not that bad anyway. But DRM automatically lowers its value for me anyway.

EDIT2: Ok bought it, waiting for SS3 DLC to go down in price, if ever. Maybe from now on it will never be discounted unless you buy the other Serious Sam games, or at least SS3, with it all over again. :)

Awww, do the SS HD remakes also have separate DLC which is not included in this deal? That another extra +5€ then. They are fecking devious with these bundles which are missing parts here and there that you'd have to buy separately for a higher price, like the earlier bundle with the missing Titan Quest expansion pack...

So suddenly the price of this great sounding deal jumped from $4.22 => $4.22 + 15€. Har har har... Oh well, maybe the DLCs will still be discounted separately in the future.
The Second Encounter DLC and the SS3 DLC have both been 75% off already during past sales. Patience and you can get 'em cheap before too long. ;)
uqblf: The Second Encounter DLC and the SS3 DLC have both been 75% off already during past sales. Patience and you can get 'em cheap before too long. ;)
I hope so (that they are not devious enough not to discount them separately anymore, but only if you buy them as part of some bigger bundle).

That reminds me: has the Titan Quest expansion pack been discounted lately?
Why does it annoy you so much?
timppu: That reminds me: has the Titan Quest expansion pack been discounted lately?
I wish I could find a good deal on just Titan Quest. I've been waiting to find a good deal to grab that title.
Post edited June 07, 2013 by YellowAries
Vitek: Why does it annoy you so much?
Hmm, I don't know! :p
timppu: That reminds me: has the Titan Quest expansion pack been discounted lately?
YellowAries: I wish I could find a good deal on just Titan Quest. I've been waiting to find a good deal to grab that title.
To be fair, the expansion rebalances things, and is required to use the GREAT Underlord mod, that makes it an even better game. By itself is not bad, but with those two it is a much better title.
Edit wrong thread
Post edited June 07, 2013 by SirEyeball
YellowAries: I wish I could find a good deal on just Titan Quest. I've been waiting to find a good deal to grab that title.
Luisfius: To be fair, the expansion rebalances things, and is required to use the GREAT Underlord mod, that makes it an even better game. By itself is not bad, but with those two it is a much better title.
Totally agree to this. The Expansion is a must.