It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Psyringe: Come to think of it, I know a certain digital download shop that I'm very fond of, which keeps listing manuals as bonus features ... ;)
The funny thing is: If you install the game, you already get the manual.

Features
Adjustable game speed scroll speed and sound volume
grviper: OMG!
Im absolutely stunned!! :D
indiegala store put up some new bundles. Sacred Gold for $.99 minimum not too bad if you don't have it.

http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/
Post edited June 03, 2013 by buckstone
Some EA Bundles over at Gamestop Download site (Likely only good for US/Canada)

EA Action Bundle
Includes: Syndicate, Bulletstorm, and The Saboteur for $12.99 USD

The Sims Medieval Bundle
Includes: The Sims Medieval, The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles, for $11.99 USD

EA Adventure Bundle
Includes: Warp, Shank 2, and Gatling Gears, for $10.99 USD

Mirror's Edge Bundle
Includes: Mirror's Edge, Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trials Map Pack, for $5.99 USD

All games are redeemed on EA's Origin service. There are a few other bundles going on on Impulse at the moment as well, but nothing I saw that hasn't been posted here previously at a better price.
Post edited June 03, 2013 by CymTyr
Anyone who owns Art Rage Studio Pro (Art Rage 3) on Steam currently gets a 75% off sale on Art Rage 4 ($12.49). This sale is apparently to last a few days (likely started yesterday) and is being offered as Valve messed up the daily deal they held a little while back.
CymTyr: The Sims Medieval Bundle
Includes: The Sims Medieval, The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles, for $11.99 USD

EA Adventure Bundle
Includes: Warp, Shank 2, and Gatling Gears, for $10.99 USD
* sad face *
bansama: Anyone who owns Art Rage Studio Pro (Art Rage 3) on Steam currently gets a 75% off sale on Art Rage 4 ($12.49). This sale is apparently to last a few days (likely started yesterday) and is being offered as Valve messed up the daily deal they held a little while back.
Ooo, I have 3.x from off Steam, so no deal for me. Still, very cool program.

Interesting how Steam has a kind of "upgrade" scheme in place.
Zorder: First Morrowind and now Oblivion is also 66% off on Steam, maybe Skryim tomorrow? heh
Them Valve guys be a bunch of damn trolls lol.
CymTyr: Some EA Bundles over at Gamestop Download site (Likely only good for US/Canada)
Can confirm this -

"Sorry, this item is not available in your region."
http://www.gamefly.co.uk/Download-Torchlight-II/5004161/?adtrackingid=cmju510
Daily Deal on GamersGate:
Ridge Racer Unbounded Full Pack: 6.25 EUR (-75%), Steam
Which is strange, because PaPo & Yo should be the daily deal. Had some discount yesterday evening, but less than it should have today and actually has none today...
Psyringe: Come to think of it, I know a certain digital download shop that I'm very fond of, which keeps listing manuals as bonus features ... ;)
Well, from the fact on most stores you don't get a manual at all, it's not that funny.
keeveek: Well, from the fact on most stores you don't get a manual at all, it's not that funny.
That's woefully true ...
The-Business: Daily Deal on GamersGate:
Ridge Racer Unbounded Full Pack: 6.25 EUR (-75%), Steam
Which is strange, because PaPo & Yo should be the daily deal. Had some discount yesterday evening, but less than it should have today and actually has none today...
Its a pretty good game and is a very good deal.
Having said that the base game on GG is normally $29.99 whereas Steam base game is $19.99.
It's about 10% cheaper for the UK version of Ridge Racer Unbounded, and using code elder-geek.com brings it down to ~7,300BC.

Region: Sale price: List price: Blue Coins:
US $8.74 $34.97 8 740
UK £5.00 £19.99 7 636
EU €6.25 €24.99 8 130