It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WireHead: Any non-US resident experienced with these Amazon sales care to explain to me what kind of problems would I be risking if I participated?

I have an Amazon.co.uk account, any chances of this account being affected in case of Amazon.com detecting I'm not really from the US? Or are these accounts separate?
racerboi101: This have been talked to death on reddit, currently there is no known repercussion on people outside US doing this. I have friends on Steam that have been buying Amazon games for more than a year now without any problem. If you want it to be safe for you, buy amazon credit first then use that to buy the games.
WireHead: Any non-US resident experienced with these Amazon sales care to explain to me what kind of problems would I be risking if I participated?

I have an Amazon.co.uk account, any chances of this account being affected in case of Amazon.com detecting I'm not really from the US? Or are these accounts separate?
Tarnicus: F*ck regional pricing and limitations. It is a ridiculous concept in this day and age. I have been purchasing games digitally from Amazon since December 2012 with no problems at all using a US address. I still have my Australian address on file for physical purchases, use a credit card with an Australian billing address and can use their downloader from an Aussie IP. I generally purchase Steam-only games so I can use the code immediately on my account. So far the savings have well outweighed the potential risk of being caught and possibly not accessing my games(given that 90% of them are already activated on my Steam account).
Thanks for the feedback!

I'm eyeing some Steam games (the Arkham Pack and the Bioshock Pack) and I'm also considering the following non-steam games:
Gray Matter + Alter Ego + Black Mirror 2 + Black Mirror 3
Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island
Lost Horizon
Haunted

Did anybody bought any of these games on Amazon? If so, what's your experience with these? Any kind of DRM attached (like Securom, starforce, etc)? Online activation? I would need to use Amazon downloader, I assume?
Alan13: Here its 27€/35$ ha (they wish...;)
It was a daily deal .
Rockstar games got a round of extra discounts in Amazon mayhem sale.

Are the rumours of Manhunt running like shit on Win7 true?
The Last Remnant for 2.50 EUR (-75%) [Steam] is the Daily Deal on GamersGate.
http://www.amazon.com/Payne-Complete-Bundle-Steam-Download/dp/B0091UYJ66/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames-download&ie=UTF8&qid=1369814962&sr=1-2&keywords=noire+max

Do you know if this also goes on sale? Or is it just the download-versions? (10$)
The sales is only for the download versions. Steam or the one with Rockstars own drm stuff. Prices havent flipped over yet i guess
Has anyone used this site before?

http://www.playinjector.com

They have a bundle , minimum $1

Zombie shooter
Jack keane
Alien shooter
Alien shooter 2
Into the dark

+
a featured game for an extra $3.99
vampire secrets eternals love

mix of steam ,desura and drm free.

Into the dark definitely looks like my type of game.
Post edited May 29, 2013 by d456
It wasn't yet in this thread, more discussion on this even with someone from its team in a separate thread.
The-Business: It wasn't yet in this thread, more discussion on this even with someone from its team in a separate thread.
ok thanks for the link. looks like Its been on a while already but is good timing for me anyway.
grviper: Rockstar games got a round of extra discounts in Amazon mayhem sale.

Are the rumours of Manhunt running like shit on Win7 true?
I've seen several complaints that it doesn't run _at all_ on Win7.
free to play limited time only.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/238070/
edit:
https://twitter.com/_ShadowWarrior/status/339746935630077952
Post edited May 29, 2013 by lorek
d456: Into the dark definitely looks like my type of game.
I highly doubt it will be what you expect:
http://calmdowntom.com/2012/12/into-the-dark-review-pc/

Into the Dark Video Review
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qzY49-iK-A
Post edited May 29, 2013 by dyscode
Alan13: Here its 27€/35$ ha (they wish...;)
ne_zavarj: It was a daily deal .
That was actually while the daily deal was running, GameStop has definitely some bad regional pricing. Some countries have a base price of about $70 for the bundle and it was only 50% off even as daily deal.
Amazon Mayhem Sale is ending soon! No new sales would be added beyond this point.

Standout Deals on Amazon (All Steam)

Max Payne 3 and LA Noire Complete Bundle (Steam) - $9.99

GTA IV Complete + La Noire Complete + GTA San Andreas - $11.99

Max Payne 3, Grand Theft Auto IV, and L.A. Noire Bundle - $11.99

Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition - $6.79

Might & Magic Clash Of Heroes - $2.49

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes - I Am the Boss DLC Pack - $0.99

Tomb Raider Experience Pack - $9.99
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (comes with Challenge Pack 2 and Costume Pack 2)
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary
- Tomb Raider: Legend
- Tomb Raider: Underworld

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $9.99

X-COM: COMPLETE PACK - $3.74

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $12.49

Bully: Scholarship Edition - $3.75

Sega Fun Pack - $9.99

Firaxis Complete Pack - $19.99
- XCOM EU
- Civilization V Gold
- Civilization IV Complete

Sonic Action Pack - $9.99

Lord of the Rings: War in the North - $5.00

Sega Action Only Pack - $9.99
- Binary Domain (is 12.50 on it's own)
- Condemned: Criminal Origins
- Hell Yeah
- Viking Battle for Asgard

Direct Amazon Link to Deals Page

Gamersgate Deals (All Steam)

Use this discount code: elder-geek.com to get additional 5% discount!

The Last Remnant - $2.50

Fuel - $2.49

Dirt 2 - $3.74

Grid - $3.74

A Game of Thrones Genesis - $6.24

Greenmangaming Deals (All Steam)

Fatshark Pack - $7.73

Oil Rush - $3.99

Overlord Complete Pack - $6.79
Just bought the Sherlock Holmes Charity Bundle ^^
I wanted to get these games for a long time and we're 80% on the bonus Jack the Ripper game!
Hope we'll make it in 2.5 days :)