It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

X-COM bundle 3.75$ on Amazon, activates on Steam.
alexkoti: Sweet Baby Jesus! :)

Sherlock Holmes - Charity Game Bundle
Create your custom bundle, 2 game min.
http://groupees.com/sherlock

I bet bonus 3 will be "Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper"
Alan13: Possible butt I wouldnt bet on it, my guess is another old adventure like: "Journey to the..."
Dracula Origin is very recommendable IMO.
Sorry man, but Journey to the ... is bonus no. 2 so it can't be also bonus no. 3. :D
DodoGeo: X-COM bundle 3.75$ on Amazon, activates on Steam.
Got to wonder why GOG doesnt have that collection on here. Games are pretty much drm free on steam arent they?
nijuu: Got to wonder why GOG doesnt have that collection on here. Games are pretty much drm free on steam arent they?
They are DRM free on any shop that sells them, but GOG doesn't have any deals with 2K.
Alan13: Possible butt I wouldnt bet on it, my guess is another old adventure like: "Journey to the..."
Dracula Origin is very recommendable IMO.
triock: Sorry man, but Journey to the ... is bonus no. 2 so it can't be also bonus no. 3. :D
No need to be sry!;) But I said an adventure like(!) ..., I meant I dont expect an game newer than 2008...
triock: Sorry man, but Journey to the ... is bonus no. 2 so it can't be also bonus no. 3. :D
Alan13: No need to be sry!;) But I said an adventure like(!) ..., I meant I dont expect an game newer than 2008...
Did you see my post in the Groupees thread? Jack the Ripper is extremely likely to be the last bonus:

"So.. I think we can count on Jack the Ripper being one of the bonus games. Shifty said there are more "keys" to come, and the current bonus is DRM-free. There's only 1 more frogwares title left on GOG.. so the 1st or 2nd key has to be Jack the Ripper. My guess is they're saving that one as the last bonus. "

Journey to the Center of the Earth was the first key, Jack the Ripper will probably be the second unless Shifty slipped up with his wording. I'd say it's 99% likely to be the game.
Alan13: No need to be sry!;) But I said an adventure like(!) ..., I meant I dont expect an game newer than 2008...
spoderman: Did you see my post in the Groupees thread? Jack the Ripper is extremely likely to be the last bonus:

"So.. I think we can count on Jack the Ripper being one of the bonus games. Shifty said there are more "keys" to come, and the current bonus is DRM-free. There's only 1 more frogwares title left on GOG.. so the 1st or 2nd key has to be Jack the Ripper. My guess is they're saving that one as the last bonus. "

Journey to the Center of the Earth was the first key, Jack the Ripper will probably be the second unless Shifty slipped up with his wording. I'd say it's 99% likely to be the game.
Ok, than I could be wrong... Strange they give the best (IMO only really good game in the bundle as a bonus).
dirtyharry50: I've been tempted a couple of times to pick up Red Alert 3 there but the disclaimer about them not honoring returns on that title made me wonder why they are selling it if they need to make that special note for that particular game with no further explanation for it. Might and Magic V was also tempting but no expansions with the Mac version so I'll have to stick to Wine or Parallels for that.
Do NOT get the Mac version of Red Alert 3. It only runs on Leopard & Snow Leopard (Lion and higher are specifically unsupported - and broken), and won't be upgraded, ever. It's a cider port. Might as well run the Windows one in Wine.

Gamersgate at least gave me blue coins as a return for that one.
Post edited May 28, 2013 by BoxOfSnoo
dirtyharry50: I've been tempted a couple of times to pick up Red Alert 3 there but the disclaimer about them not honoring returns on that title made me wonder why they are selling it if they need to make that special note for that particular game with no further explanation for it. Might and Magic V was also tempting but no expansions with the Mac version so I'll have to stick to Wine or Parallels for that.
BoxOfSnoo: Do NOT get the Mac version of Red Alert 3. It only runs on Leopard & Snow Leopard (Lion and higher are specifically unsupported - and broken), and won't be upgraded, ever. It's a cider port. Might as well run the Windows one in Wine.

Thanks for the heads up. It is pretty bogus that Macgamestore does not make that clear on their page for the game. I will be avoiding them for that little trick.
buckstone: https://indiegamestand.com/

Cognition Ep 2
awesome thanks for that! been after it for ages!
repeats to self: i must NOT purchase Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 LE, or Xcom pack!

dirtyharry50:
im not sure what is available but you prob would prefer the earlier RA games if you havent played them, RA3 is a bit of deviation from the norm. fun. but still not quite there.
Post edited May 28, 2013 by chezybezy
Ok, but there's only 1 game left for which they can provide Steam key, all the rest is not available on Steam (or GOG). ;)
Not sure why you would expect that, but the first bonus game Dracula: Love Kills is their newest casual title from 2011. Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper is also the only one of their games that is on Steam too and not in the bundle yet. Groupees have done that quite often before, to put some good games up as bonus, as an incentive for more people to buy the bundle I guess.
BoxOfSnoo: Do NOT get the Mac version of Red Alert 3. It only runs on Leopard & Snow Leopard (Lion and higher are specifically unsupported - and broken), and won't be upgraded, ever. It's a cider port. Might as well run the Windows one in Wine.

dirtyharry50: Thanks for the heads up. It is pretty bogus that Macgamestore does not make that clear on their page for the game. I will be avoiding them for that little trick.
I'm sure they just give out an Origin key and wash their hands... not surprising really. But their client gives me a big green checkmark saying it will run when that's definitely untrue. They need a <= in the version number check instead of a >=.

chezybezy: im not sure what is available but you prob would prefer the earlier RA games if you havent played them, RA3 is a bit of deviation from the norm. fun. but still not quite there.
I really enjoyed it, though I haven't played the earlier games (I have them, they're just backlogged). It's very silly and still fairly challenging. The Uprising expansion was disappointing though.
Post edited May 28, 2013 by BoxOfSnoo
Great, I can finally get a non-Direct2Drive copy and I can't afford it.
uqblf: Not sure why you would expect that, but the first bonus game Dracula: Love Kills is their newest casual title from 2011. Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper is also the only one of their games that is on Steam too and not in the bundle yet. Groupees have done that quite often before, to put some good games up as bonus, as an incentive for more people to buy the bundle I guess.
I dont think of "Hidden Object Games" as games...
Post edited May 28, 2013 by merow