It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: If you want to prevent the German invasion of Wembley tomorrow: Football Manager 2013: 11.88 EUR (-66%), Steam
johnki: So uh...glad that this is finally on sale. $90 is quite the price tag. :P
its been down to 15 bucks a number of times.
I was lucky to get it for 20 bucks a bit after release :)
Post edited May 24, 2013 by nijuu
Anyone have experience with The Secret World? Amazon has it for 15$ for now, and I've been interested in it since I first heard of it. Anything for or against it?
nijuu: its been down to 15 bucks a number of times.
I was lucky to get it for 20 bucks a bit after release :)
It was a joke about the obvious price gouging to make it look like people are getting a better deal.
nightrunner227: Anyone have experience with The Secret World? Amazon has it for 15$ for now, and I've been interested in it since I first heard of it. Anything for or against it?
best unique mmo at the moment
strong plot.interesting missions.unique skill system.can be solo'd.
I like it a lot...and this coming from someone who isn't normally into mmo games :).only reason not playing now is due to my backlog.many others are very positive about it.excellent community as well

if u come from other mmo s tsw play style and levelling takes getting used to. there's no real specific classes.u choose the skills for your char.
Post edited May 24, 2013 by nijuu
nightrunner227: Anyone have experience with The Secret World? Amazon has it for 15$ for now, and I've been interested in it since I first heard of it. Anything for or against it?
nijuu: best unique mmo at the moment
I like it a lot...and this coming from someone who isn't normally into mmo games :).only reason not playing now is due to my backlog.many others are very positive about it.excellent community as well

if u come from other mmo s tsw play style and levelling takes getting used to. there's no real specific classes.u choose the skills for your char.
I agree, it's pretty good. The only downside to me is the combat because it's boring. If it had full acfion combat like Tera I'd hooked. I love the characters and setting, the writing is top-notch.

The hardest part for most seems to be learning not to quest hub. The mission will end and you'll be beat a side mission which will take you to a major quest. Most new players run back to get the next quest from the last quest giver...
Post edited May 24, 2013 by wodmarach

I'm not really an MMO person by any means. This is really the first one to catch my attention. Is there anything that really detracts from it?

nightrunner227: I'm not really an MMO person by any means. This is really the first one to catch my attention. Is there anything that really detracts from it?
Not having an mmo background, the only issue you'll have is wanting to do all the missions, which is time consuming and involves a lot of running back and forth unless you follow the trail your current missions take you on.

I'd say get it, the game is well worth the $15 Amazon is asking. It's easily my favorite mmo to come out since lotro was brand new in 2007, and the only reason I don't play it often is because I have a huge backlog of games to play, and it can really draw you in and eat up your day.
Game.co.uk Digital Download Deal:
Football Manager 2013 - £7.99
Gonchi: If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it. I have an account but can't write Portuguese.
I didn't get a conclusive answer at the forums. But maybe it's for the best, some dude at Steamgifts was reporting that FIFA 13 can only be activated by brazillian IPs.

I guess that I should stop posting non-Steam Nuuvem sales from now on, at least until we get a website similar to steamdb but for Origin.
Post edited May 24, 2013 by retsuseiba
From the GamersGate EA UK Special:

Crysis 3 UK: £14.78 (-63%), Origin (according to ogdb)
Dead Space 3 UK: £14.78 (-63%), Origin

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning UK: £9.98 (-50%), EA Access
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning The Teeth of Naros DLC UK: £4.93 (-38%)
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning The Legend of Dead Kel DLC UK: £4.93 (-38%)

The Sims 3 Uk: £19.77 (-34%), other DRM
The Sims 3 Seasons UK: £19.79 (-34%)
The Sims 3 Generations Expansion Pack UK: £23.96 (-20%)
The Sims 3 Supernatural UK: £19.77 (-34%)
The Sims 3 Late Night Expansion Pack UK: £16.49 (-34%)
The Sims 3 Showtime Katy Perry Collector’s Edition UK: £20.97 (-40%)
The Sims 3 Showtime Expansion Pack UK: £19.77 (-34%)
Post edited May 24, 2013 by The-Business
Gonchi: If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it. I have an account but can't write Portuguese.
retsuseiba: I didn't get a conclusive answer at the forums. But maybe it's for the best, some dude at Steamgifts was reporting that FIFA 13 can only be activated by brazillian IPs.

I guess that I should stop posting non-Steam Nuuvem sales from now on, at least until we get a website similar to steamdb but for Origin.
Hrm, well, I'm actually in Brazil so that shouldn't be an issue, but nevermind. I probably can't run the game anyway. Thanks for asking though.
chezybezy: Game.co.uk Digital Download Deal:
Seems like everyone has the genius idea to peddle this now :P
chezybezy: Game.co.uk Digital Download Deal:
The-Business: Seems like everyone has the genius idea to peddle this now :P
oh im sorry! i did skim backwards a few pages to check obviously i missed it.
The-Business: Seems like everyone has the genius idea to peddle this now :P
chezybezy: oh im sorry! i did skim backwards a few pages to check obviously i missed it.
I think the comment was targeted at the number of stores suddenly putting this game on sale, rather than the number of people mentioning said sales here. :)