It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: *snip*
You were seriously bored. thanks ;)
The-Business: *snip*
nijuu: You were seriously bored. thanks ;)
I have script to convert the offers list (normal and special) to BB code, but have to check the pages manually for DRM - else I would violate the law here :/
nijuu: You were seriously bored. thanks ;)
The-Business: I have script to convert the offers list (normal and special) to BB code, but have to check the pages manually for DRM - else I would violate the law here :/
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SOTSPIT/sword-of-the-stars-the-pit

$2.50 drm free ---- been looking for this for eons :).
GG also have a Torchlight Weekend - http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/torchlight

T 1 is -75% and T 2 is -50%
The-Business: I have script to convert the offers list (normal and special) to BB code, but have to check the pages manually for DRM - else I would violate the law here :/
nijuu: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SOTSPIT/sword-of-the-stars-the-pit

Undiscounted here in Germany (9.99 EUR for I, 19.99 EUR for II) :/
nijuu: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SOTSPIT/sword-of-the-stars-the-pit

The-Business: Undiscounted here in Germany (9.99 EUR for I, 19.99 EUR for II) :/
Sorry to hear that :(.
Kinda makes up the EA deals we dont get here when they are on sale :)
Owning Alan Wake and the expansion on Steam I feel very little guilt in giving them a penny for DRM free versions.
StingingVelvet: Owning Alan Wake and the expansion on Steam I feel very little guilt in giving them a penny for DRM free versions.
Look at that announcement to the fans, you'll feel even worse. His accent helps with not helping feel better too.
Profanity: Look at that announcement to the fans, you'll feel even worse. His accent helps with not helping feel better too.
Meh, I paid them $45 total already. Removing the DRM for a penny hurts no one.

I am sure a ton of assholes are getting the games for a penny without ever having paid before though.
StingingVelvet: Meh, I paid them $45 total already. Removing the DRM for a penny hurts no one.

I am sure a ton of assholes are getting the games for a penny without ever having paid before though.
Average being $2.19 agrees with you. I already bought both games from GOG on release day but payed $1 for Steam keys and the extras.
Dont know why they dont strt with 2$ or so...
StingingVelvet: Meh, I paid them $45 total already. Removing the DRM for a penny hurts no one.

OmegaX: Average being $2.19 agrees with you. I already bought both games from GOG on release day but payed $1 for Steam keys and the extras.
Humble Bundle is fantastic at having great deals on stuff I already own. Actually, that's one of the reasons I prefer lesser bundle sites, like Groupees..

Not that it's a bad thing, just means Humble Bundle is more mainstream than any other bundle site.
Already owned Alan Wake on GOG, but paid $2 for the Soundtracks. I don't feel like an asshole, but I don't reject the possibility that I may just be one. If I had to go higher for them, I doubt I would have. Are they worth more than that? Not to me, I'm afraid. It's not a slight against the quality of the games or the soundtracks, that just seems to be the way the market is now.

OmegaX: Average being $2.19 agrees with you. I already bought both games from GOG on release day but payed $1 for Steam keys and the extras.
Same for me: I paid for both games when they released them here on GOG so I paid a few bucks (3$, still more than the average) to have steam keys and the bonuses.
Newest release on Steam with a 10% sale. It's a pretty cheap game too.

Something something god game. Anyone played it?