It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Coelocanth: I seem to remember when it was first released that it had some bullshit limited activation DRM (I think it was 2 activations). Was this changed in later versions/patches? I quickly lost interest after finding out about the limited activations.
Giltonnam: I don't know. I have the first sacred 2 game (not addon) on CD since I live in the US and it has that damn Activation Limit BS and I got it earlier this year.
They got a new publisher and removed the Securom from the digital versions
gamersgate even got a new version that bundled it wth the expansion and removed the securom when they got the Gold version on Steam again.
Giltonnam: I don't know. I have the first sacred 2 game (not addon) on CD since I live in the US and it has that damn Activation Limit BS and I got it earlier this year.
Luisfius: They got a new publisher and removed the Securom from the digital versions
gamersgate even got a new version that bundled it wth the expansion and removed the securom when they got the Gold version on Steam again.
Awesome :) Guess I'll be buying then! one more item to add to my list xD
Wait, so Rockstar is offering to buy their stuff on Amazon until the 28th and get $5 credit valid until the 28th, but starting with 29th they'll have a sale with a bigger discount on the same titles. Why would they they make this co complicated?

"Customers who bought Bully also bought Manhunt 1, Manhunt 2..." Heheh
Anyone know how fast (or slow for that matter....) downloads from amazon are?. Sacred 2 is a fairly big download...... (now i wont have to keep installing the game from my CE disks...)
I downloaded Call of Juarez 2 (5 GB) from Amazon, it's been three hours. But my connection was really slow today, ~400KB/s, I guess.
GamersGate's Daily Deal: Machinarium for 2.12 EUR (-75%), unknown DRM, says always "see bundled products"
The-Business: GamersGate's Daily Deal: Machinarium for 2.12 EUR (-75%), unknown DRM, says always "see bundled products"
It's DRM Free. A really great adventure with a few really annoying mini-games.

Also:
GG.US EA Special today is Amalur Collection for $7.49, requires Origin.
Post edited May 17, 2013 by dyscode
dyscode: GG.US EA Special today is Amalur Collection for $7.49, requires Origin.
Is that game (and the DLCs) recommendable? I've heard practically nothing about it, and it's a bit above the price where I'd usually bite. On the other hand, a collaboration of Ken Rolston (lead designer of Morrowind) and a professional writer sounds interesting. (Note: I know that KoA is a very different beast from Morrowind, but I liked Rolston's attention to detail with regard to lore and background, as well as his shades-of-gray approach to "alignment" and character motivations, and I wonder if he brought that to KoA as well).
dyscode: GG.US EA Special today is Amalur Collection for $7.49, requires Origin.
Psyringe: Is that game (and the DLCs) recommendable? I've heard practically nothing about it, and it's a bit above the price where I'd usually bite. On the other hand, a collaboration of Ken Rolston (lead designer of Morrowind) and a professional writer sounds interesting. (Note: I know that KoA is a very different beast from Morrowind, but I liked Rolston's attention to detail with regard to lore and background, as well as his shades-of-gray approach to "alignment" and character motivations, and I wonder if he brought that to KoA as well).
Psyringe, I've only gotten past the intro in KoA but I can tell you my first impressions.

It's definitely a game that's worth it at this price point. That's roughly what I paid for it, and I'd say it's very well polished, very optimised, and looks promising based on the intro. It's not every day you get to play a game with a story written by R.A. Salvatore.

EDIT: It's definitely played best with a controller, as well.
Post edited May 17, 2013 by CymTyr
Psyringe: Is that game (and the DLCs) recommendable? I've heard practically nothing about it, and it's a bit above the price where I'd usually bite. On the other hand, a collaboration of Ken Rolston (lead designer of Morrowind) and a professional writer sounds interesting. (Note: I know that KoA is a very different beast from Morrowind, but I liked Rolston's attention to detail with regard to lore and background, as well as his shades-of-gray approach to "alignment" and character motivations, and I wonder if he brought that to KoA as well).
Like the other dude, id say its very well polished, good story, good action rpg.
The only downside is , game is a little on the easyside - having said that there is a mod out there you can use to make it harder - cant remember the name of it for the life of me lol. Have the DLC but yet to play - apparently not too bad. Have a look at playthroughs or reviews on youtube. Not sure if AngryJoe or Totalbiscuit have made first impressions vids about KOA though...
Psyringe: Is that game (and the DLCs) recommendable? I've heard practically nothing about it
How about this article? http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/02/26/why-didnt-everyone-play-kingdoms-of-amalur/
I bought the collection for twice that price and thought it was worth every penny.
If you don`t mind the overly elfish look of everything, this is def. one of more (quite, IMHO) unique Action RPGs out there. I love the combat and the colorful style.
The RPS review referred by VanishedOne, should help you make a decision.
Post edited May 17, 2013 by dyscode
DotEmu Weekend Promo: 60% off on Focus Home Interactive games:
Escape From Paradise City 4.00€
Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich 2.00€
Loki 3.96€
Gang Land 3.96€
Runaway - A Road Adventure 3.96€
Runaway 2 : The Dream Of The Turtle 4.00€
Silverfall: Earth Awakening 4.00€
Silverfall 4.00€
For people who like the commandos series and desperados, Indie gala have robin hood available

http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/robin-hood-the-legend-of-sherwood.html