It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BoxOfSnoo: I've been using Parallels fairly successfully on my machine, though yes, work and chat are just a Cmd-Tab away.
dyscode: Yes, Parallels is also solid and nice but on my low specs Mac, well, for more than some pre 2003 games or Point & Click adventures. I can forget it. With a decent GFX card, it's a whole different thing.
But I only use it for Tools, like Freehand or Photoshop. :)
I needed a fairly powerful machine for what I do (everything :) ) and running Windows VMs was a big part of that; i.e. support and development. A nice gaming environment is just a pleasant side-effect.

Of course, I've always been that way, even when I was PC-bound, I'm NOT one of those guys that could ever justify building a machine as a "gaming rig".
Bundle Stars: Zombies vs Aliens - http://www.bundlestars.com/deals/zombies-aliens-indie-stellar-bundle/

New mini-bundle. $1 for:

Zombie Shooter
Zombie Shooter 2
Alien Shooter Revisited
Alien Hallway

All are Steam keys only
grynn: Reverb Publishing Midweek on GG (Ravaged, Primal Carnage and Rocketbirds Hardboiled Chicken)
GET ROCKETBIRDS. IT'S AN AMAZING GAME.

It's like Contra, but with chickens and penguins!
How much does The Sims Medieval™ Deluxe Pack cost in the russian and US Origin store ? ( 11.99 € in here )
dyscode: Yes, Parallels is also solid and nice but on my low specs Mac, well, for more than some pre 2003 games or Point & Click adventures. I can forget it. With a decent GFX card, it's a whole different thing.
But I only use it for Tools, like Freehand or Photoshop. :)
BoxOfSnoo: I needed a fairly powerful machine for what I do (everything :) ) and running Windows VMs was a big part of that; i.e. support and development. A nice gaming environment is just a pleasant side-effect.

Of course, I've always been that way, even when I was PC-bound, I'm NOT one of those guys that could ever justify building a machine as a "gaming rig".
*like*
same here, need a working machine (writing and sound and must be travel proof) and take as much gaming along the way as possible.
grynn: Reverb Publishing Midweek on GG (Ravaged, Primal Carnage and Rocketbirds Hardboiled Chicken)
Foxhack: GET ROCKETBIRDS. IT'S AN AMAZING GAME.

It's like Contra, but with chickens and penguins!
I also like it very much :)
Post edited May 13, 2013 by dyscode
Din's Curse is on sale on Steam for $4.99, down from $9.99 - Din's Curse: Demon War had its price permanently dropped from 9.99 to 4.99 as well.
Post edited May 13, 2013 by CymTyr
high rated
Heads up! Seems that Groupees Topware GoG codes expire today (5/14), so make sure to use them before they expire!
Giltonnam: Heads up! Seems that Groupees Topware GoG codes expire today (5/14), so make sure to use them before they expire!
Thanks for that a little bump to remind people, and ill try bump towards the end of the evening to try ensure that people dont miss out. :) oh and +Rep
high rated
http://www.gog.com/redeem/RK2AYAE7
already redeemed, not by me, can i ask what was it?
thanks for your kindness and +Rep to you?
chezybezy: already redeemed, not by me, can i ask what was it?
Well it was Knights and Merchants from the Topware Groupees. Already had it.
chezybezy: already redeemed, not by me, can i ask what was it?
Alfie3000: Well it was Knights and Merchants from the Topware Groupees. Already had it.
awh cool, nicely timed. :)
chezybezy: already redeemed
No it isn't. wink wink nudge nudge

NR, +rep Alfie
Post edited May 14, 2013 by retsuseiba
Alfie3000: Well it was Knights and Merchants from the Topware Groupees. Already had it.
Thanks! I grabbed it. Been going back and forth on it every time it shows up in a giveaway but I decided to just grab it. :P
It's also EA week at gamersgate US only.
Yesterday was Battlefield,
today is Dragon Age everything 75% off!
Post edited May 14, 2013 by dyscode