It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rincewind81: But DRM-free downloads. The interesting part is, that Brütal Legend comes without Steamworks, maybe there will be a GOG Release in the foreseeable Future...
I'm sorry but i was only looking for a GOG key of Costume Quest from that bundle ( already own Psychonauts and Stacking in here ) . Since they don't offer that , i will not purchase the pack . I'm not interested in Brütal Legend .
I'm only interested in the Linux build of Stacking... I saw it in my Steam library but it seems to be only Windows executables at this point.
BoxOfSnoo: I'm only interested in the Linux build of Stacking... I saw it in my Steam library but it seems to be only Windows executables at this point.
From Humblebundle.com - Steam version initially for Windows and Mac. Linux Steam version is incoming.
So do you get separate keys with the bundle or just one big bundle key?
I'm asking because I already have everything except for Brutal Legend.
Smannesman: So do you get separate keys with the bundle or just one big bundle key?
2 keys - 1 for BL and 1 for the rest.
Smannesman: So do you get separate keys with the bundle or just one big bundle key?
triock: 2 keys - 1 for BL and 1 for the rest.
Thanks, I'll have to think about it.
It would've been nice to have a couple of giveaways for the different games.
Rincewind81: But DRM-free downloads. The interesting part is, that Brütal Legend comes without Steamworks, maybe there will be a GOG Release in the foreseeable Future...
ne_zavarj: I'm sorry but i was only looking for a GOG key of Costume Quest from that bundle ( already own Psychonauts and Stacking in here ) . Since they don't offer that , i will not purchase the pack . I'm not interested in Brütal Legend .
But Humble Store is better than GOG, at least for indie games. You get Linux versions, torrents, Steam keys, and it tells you when the latest update was. Plus, you can't beat the prices. Only bad point is the small window of opportunity to buy things.
There's always that mysterious bonus thrown in halfway through a Humble Bundle. Full Throttle, anyone?
pen_sq: There's always that mysterious bonus thrown in halfway through a Humble Bundle. Full Throttle, anyone?
That's LucasArts, not Double Fine! :p
ne_zavarj: I'm sorry but i was only looking for a GOG key of Costume Quest from that bundle ( already own Psychonauts and Stacking in here ) . Since they don't offer that , i will not purchase the pack . I'm not interested in Brütal Legend .
Skunk: But Humble Store is better than GOG, at least for indie games. You get Linux versions, torrents, Steam keys, and it tells you when the latest update was. Plus, you can't beat the prices. Only bad point is the small window of opportunity to buy things.
Apparently Humble has a 10/90 split as well so for the developers it's probably preferable
Skunk: But Humble Store is better than GOG, at least for indie games. You get Linux versions, torrents, Steam keys, and it tells you when the latest update was. Plus, you can't beat the prices. Only bad point is the small window of opportunity to buy things.
Pheace: Apparently Humble has a 10/90 split as well so for the developers it's probably preferable
Isn't it 5/95?
nevermind...

DLC for Hitman Absolution is just not worth it, IMHO.
Post edited May 07, 2013 by dyscode
Pheace: Apparently Humble has a 10/90 split as well so for the developers it's probably preferable
triock: Isn't it 5/95?
Completely slipped my mind at the time.

I love how I can buy straight from the devs, get things right on my Humble account (and keys for whatever else they're willing to give keys for), and the cut they lose to Humble is a very small price to pay for them doing all the dirty work. Much nicer than having some important email link that expires and has a download limit, or making an account I'll only use for one developer.

GOG is great for good old games. I prefer to go with Humble Store and Desura for indies.
pen_sq: There's always that mysterious bonus thrown in halfway through a Humble Bundle. Full Throttle, anyone?
Most likely Iron Brigade (only Double Fine game on steam that's not in the bundle).
Giltonnam: Most likely Iron Brigade (only Double Fine game on steam that's not in the bundle).
GFWL has its tendrils too deep in Trenches, and MS has too high an ownership in it to ever fix that. I think The Cave is a bit young to throw in, even though it's hit $5.

Didn't Doublefine do a Sesame Street game at one point?
Post edited May 07, 2013 by pen_sq