It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://matrixgames.com/news/1060/Matrix.offers.you.the.Deal.of.the.Week!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I AM THIS CLOSE TO GETTING FORGE OF FREEDOM!

I don't think there's EVER been a single time I've seen that game this low in price.
johnki: http://matrixgames.com/news/1060/Matrix.offers.you.the.Deal.of.the.Week!

I don't think there's EVER been a single time I've seen that game this low in price.
U sound excited. I preferred if they gave a nice sale for the Distant World games + expansions ;)
nijuu: U sound excited. I preferred if they gave a nice sale for the Distant World games + expansions ;)
Any of their games that aren't $30 or less going for less than $30 is cause for excitement. That and Forge of Freedom looks awesome.
dyscode: Well, _I_guess_, if you like Hongkong movies - and clichés - you will most likely like SD story, too.
nijuu: This +1 Ive only read good things about it and playing the game i can see why :). Its awesome imho....
Hitman? dunno..
Thanks again guys! Still have time to struggle witch my wallet;)
johnki: http://matrixgames.com/news/1060/Matrix.offers.you.the.Deal.of.the.Week!

nijuu: U sound excited. I preferred if they gave a nice sale for the Distant World games + expansions ;)
This so much. I have the original, but never have been able to afford the expansions.
GMG Weekend News:

GMG30-BH67J-TILO5 for 30% off on these titles:
BioShock Infinite (Excluding ANZ) 49.99 €
BioShock Infinite Season Pass 19.99 €
Dead Island Riptide
Defiance 34.99 €
Defiance Digital Deluxe Edition 48.99 €
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (Europe Only) 14.99 € (which is said to really bad - the bad way)
Lords of Football 24.99 €
Might & Magic Heroes VI: Complete Edition (Europe Only) 49.99 €

GMG25-5GT67-87HJ9 for 25% off these selected titles:
Battlefield 4 (Europe Only - NA customers can choose between $8 Cash Back or $10 GMG Credit)
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (Europe Only)
Company of Heroes 2
Dark
GRID 2
Metro Last Light
Remember Me
Resident Evil Revelations
Thunder Wolves
Wargame Airland Battle
99 Spirits

and

GMG20-GGN5D-FC3NA for 20% off voucher valid across the GMG Store.
dyscode: GMG30-BH67J-TILO5 for 30% off on these titles:
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (Europe Only) 14.99 € (which is said to really bad - the bad way)
All the reviews I've seen were positive. Blood Dragon is nothing profound, you're basically getting a 6 hour mindless summer action movie for about the price of a movie ticket. It's a good thing that the offer doesn't apply to my humble country, because I would have bought it before noticing that it has GODDAMN UPLAY. Deleted from wishlist.
dyscode: (which is said to really bad - the bad way)
Who's saying that? People seem to be very positive of Blood Dragon overall?
dyscode: GMG Weekend News:

GMG30-BH67J-TILO5 for 30% off on these titles:
BioShock Infinite (Excluding ANZ) 49.99 €
BioShock Infinite Season Pass 19.99 €
Dead Island Riptide
Defiance 34.99 €
Defiance Digital Deluxe Edition 48.99 €
Lords of Football 24.99 €
Might & Magic Heroes VI: Complete Edition (Europe Only) 49.99 €

GMG25-5GT67-87HJ9 for 25% off these selected titles:
Battlefield 4 (Europe Only - NA customers can choose between $8 Cash Back or $10 GMG Credit)
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (Europe Only)
Company of Heroes 2
Dark
GRID 2
Metro Last Light
Remember Me
Resident Evil Revelations
Thunder Wolves
Wargame Airland Battle
99 Spirits

and

GMG20-GGN5D-FC3NA for 20% off voucher valid across the GMG Store.
Honestly the 20% off is wearing a bit thin. They should just drop the prices permanently by 20%
dyscode: GMG30-BH67J-TILO5 for 30% off on these titles:
pen_sq: All the reviews I've seen were positive. Blood Dragon is nothing profound, you're basically getting a 6 hour mindless summer action movie for about the price of a movie ticket. It's a good thing that the offer doesn't apply to my humble country, because I would have bought it before noticing that it has GODDAMN UPLAY. Deleted from wishlist.
dyscode: (which is said to really bad - the bad way)
Pheace: Who's saying that? People seem to be very positive of Blood Dragon overall?
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/04/30/wot-i-think-far-cry-3-blood-dragon

http://www.destructoid.com/review-far-cry-3-blood-dragon-251865.phtml

destrutoid is more forgiving on this than RPS but all in all it sounds pretty bad to me.
If some one who played it can report otherwise, I'd be happy also.
Post edited May 03, 2013 by dyscode
If someone grabbed the Star Wars Collection on Steam yesterday... you got a bargain.

The price just got adjusted to 50% off. So the set is now fifty bucks.
Pheace: Who's saying that? People seem to be very positive of Blood Dragon overall?
dyscode: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/04/30/wot-i-think-far-cry-3-blood-dragon

http://www.destructoid.com/review-far-cry-3-blood-dragon-251865.phtml

destrutoid is more forgiving on this than RPS but all in all it sounds pretty bad to me.
If some one who played it can report otherwise, I'd be happy also.
I had read just today recommendations on Steam by a few friends who played it and loved Blood Dragon. But I guess this might only hold true if you also enjoy 80's movies. But if not, why would you even wanna play it? Also when looking at the reviews and scores on metacritic (which surely often enough don't really say much) I can't really see why it should be bad. UPlay though seems to be a negative point, but I thought every Ubisoft title nowadays requires UPlay?
nijuu: Honestly the 20% off is wearing a bit thin. They should just drop the prices permanently by 20%
I don't think they can. As far I know when a deal is negotiated with a publisher things like price points and discounts are also in that distribution deal, how much of a discount, how many times a year, what regions, things like that. So it's not really their call at what price point to list a game (hence they can't just cut the prices by 20%). I believe GMG goes around those restrictions with their vouchers which probably come out of their own cut.
deadfolk: This so much. I have the original, but never have been able to afford the expansions.
Rotflol thats soo typical with Matrix Games. :D

also

Apparently the Star Wars Collection 2013 changed form 66% off to 50% off, while the games seperately are still discounted by 66%. Im certain Lucasarts did a similar thing during the 2010 and 2011 holiday sale. So much for "wait till the last day" strategy. o.O

Meh i was tempted the whole pack, even though i own some games in it(Battlefront, KotOR, Empire at War), but now im forced to pick and choose better ones(KotOR II, Republic Commando, Jedi Knight games) and leave the rest.
So Lucasarts did admit in a way that The Force Unleashed II is the most grossly offensive and mishandled application of intellectual property since the Schindler's List Easy-Bake Oven after all.
Post edited May 03, 2013 by p_mamusz
nijuu: Honestly the 20% off is wearing a bit thin. They should just drop the prices permanently by 20%
besides /add. to what Aningan said: where is the fun in that? Plus they stay in the news rotation, this way.
everybody loves sales ;)
Post edited May 03, 2013 by dyscode