It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I bought a bundle from the Indigala place yesterday. Does it charge extra for sales to the US? When I was browsing, all the prices were in dollars. When I went to checkout, the price was in pounds and it had a surcharge (VAC something something?) as an additional line in the pricing.

Not only that, but with the VAC tax or whatever it was, I ended up getting the bonus items in my order even though my original purchase was still under the bonus option as I wasn't really interested in it.
I guess I still would've bought it eventually but it would be nice if they were more clear on the fact they charge more for sales outside the UK.

My other question is does anyone know how much longer the GMG packs are on sale? There's a couple there I'm interested in but won't be able to buy till this Friday. The website didn't really show an end date that I saw.
Thanks IA.
Post edited May 01, 2013 by ww_gog
ww_gog: So I bought a bundle from the Indigala place yesterday. Does it charge extra for sales to the US? When I was browsing, all the prices were in dollars. When I went to checkout, the price was in pounds and it had a surcharge (VAC something something?) as an additional line in the pricing.

Not only that, but with the VAC tax or whatever it was, I ended up getting the bonus items in my order even though my original purchase was still under the bonus option as I wasn't really interested in it.
I guess I still would've bought it eventually but it would be nice if they were more clear on the fact they charge more for sales outside the UK.
Did you use Google Pay for your purchase? I've seen a few places mention that you pay in GBP when you use that. I've always used paypal and paid for Indie Gala items in USD.
If that's not the case, I can't help. It has never happened to me.
Post edited May 01, 2013 by DarkoD13
ABH20: I don't put the price any more since GMG sometimes dicks around with regional pricing. Saves the thread from having a dozen posts 'correcting' it and discussing regional pricing for a while.
Recsam511: yeah, is 20 euros here, still a good offer, (16 with coupon) but sadly I've already La Noire complete...
Pisses me off, Rockstars $ = €... But its ok...
DarkoD13: Did you use Google Pay for your purchase? I've seen a few places mention that you pay in GBP when you use that. I've always used paypal and paid for Indie Gala items in USD.
If that's not the case, I can't help. It has never happened to me.
Aha, yes, I did use the Google Play option. Interesting. It was only like a buck or so but its always annoying to see an extra charge you weren't expecting. Good to know for the future, thank ya for the knowledge!
http://www.bundlestars.com
Bundle #7: Indie Jam 2
Shattered Horizon
Nuclear Dawn
Two Worlds II - Castle Defense
Planets Under Attack
Iron Grip: Warlord
Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
Ion Assault
X-Blades
Two Worlds II
ABH20: Max Payne & LA Noire Pack - Max Payne 3, Max Payne 3: Season Pass, LA Noire Complete. Steam key, 80 % off.

Don't forget to use voucher GMG20-GGN5D-FC3NA for further discount.
Wow, $16 with the code... couldn't resist :D

Thanks!
Ni No Kuni on PS3 for US$37/£25 delivered (region-free, free delivery to most countries).
Man, all of the bundles are full of shit lately.
Profanity: Man, all of the bundles are full of shit lately.
Do you mean with Steam keys ?
ne_zavarj: Do you mean with Steam keys ?
sigh
ne_zavarj: Do you mean with Steam keys ?
Oh, how wonderful would it be if that was the only problem! You keep dreaming of that better tomorrow, son. We'll get there. We'll get there.
Post edited May 01, 2013 by Profanity
triock: http://groupees.com/1c

For a minimum of $1 you get
Ascension to the Throne (DRM-Free), Men of War Vietnam: Special Edition (Steam)

For a minimum of $4 you also get
Konung 3 Ties of the Dynasty (DRM-Free), King's Bounty: Platinum Edition (Steam, GOG)
since GOG has only Legends and Crossworlds GOTY, I wonder if you actually get a separate Crossworlds GOTY key?
Anyone?
Groupon deal, Tomb Raider PC Digital with Steam Code for $27.99

Groupon link to the deal
dyscode: since GOG has only Legends and Crossworlds GOTY, I wonder if you actually get a separate Crossworlds GOTY key?
Anyone?
No. It's one bonus code for both games. Redeeming it will add all games you are missing, and invalidate the code.
dyscode: since GOG has only Legends and Crossworlds GOTY, I wonder if you actually get a separate Crossworlds GOTY key?
Anyone?
JMich: No. It's one bonus code for both games. Redeeming it will add all games you are missing, and invalidate the code.
GOG-Style, I thought so, Thx.. :)