It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DotEmu has 60% off on Rebellion games this weekend (DRM free):

Non-GOG games:
Alien vs Predator Classic 2000: 1.20 EUR

GOG games:
Empire Earth Gold Edition: 2.00 EUR
Empire Earth II - Gold Edition: 3.20 EUR
Evil Genius: 3.20 EUR
Ground Control: 2.00 EUR
Ground Control 2: Operation Exodus: 2.00 EUR
Lords of Magic - Special Edition: 2.00 EUR
Lords of the Realm I & II: 2.00 EUR

EDIT: US prices seem to be the EUR value and a quarter of that added (at least for Empire Earths).
Post edited April 26, 2013 by The-Business
Indeigamestand:
Digital Eel Games:
$1 Data jammers

BTA ($1.88):
Plunge Into Unhumanity
Weird Worlds: RtIS
Brainpipe
Strange Adventures in Infinite Space
Dr Blob’s Organism

https://indiegamestand.com/
Complete Packs Week at GMG - some of these deals are insane!

My pick of the bunch: Sleeping Dogs Pack (Sleeping Dogs Limited Edition + Dragon Master, SWAT, Street Racer, Nightmare In North Point, Wheels Of Fury, Year Of The Snake, Zodiac Tournament DLC) is 75% off. Most complete version of this game I've seen so far, at an incredible price.

EDIT: Don't forget to use the voucher GMG20-GGN5D-FC3NA for an extra 20% off.
Post edited April 26, 2013 by ABH20
amok: uk only?
yep. Origin has entirely separate version for every region with different prices, different promos, sometimes different games catalogue even.
amok: Amazon do not want to trade with me *shrug*
Adding a hotels address is really that immoral now? :(

But heres something different:

Gamersgate: Graviteam Tactics: Shield of the Prophet DLC preorder is 35% off 9.75$/£6.50/7.15€ until the 8th of may.
So what can i say about a realistic strategy game where you lead _Iranian_ troops against Soviets in Afghanistan? :D Epic. ^^
Post edited April 26, 2013 by p_mamusz
keeveek: yep. Origin has entirely separate version for every region with different prices, different promos, sometimes different games catalogue even.
I was more referring to the st. George thing, and when I looked up the .com version through a proxy I could not see any sales. The question was concerning whether the promo is uk only or not. It is now been confirmed that it is not, see previous posts.
amok: Amazon do not want to trade with me *shrug*
p_mamusz: Adding a hotels address is really that immoral now? :(
Call me weird, but I am not going to lie to just get a game a little bit cheaper. I know I am more or less the only one who thinks like this, but I do not care. Bottom line: Amazon do not want to trade with me - I do not want to trade with Amazon. It is just a personal preference.
Post edited April 26, 2013 by amok
New GetLoaded - http://getloadedgo.com/

select 2 games for £15:

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed
LEGO Lord of the Rings
Sleeping Dogs (not for Germany)
Serious Sam: FIrst and Second Encounter HD
Hitman Absolution - Professional Edition
Civ V Gold
Sniper ELite V2: HCE (not for Germany)
DCS: P51 Mustang
F1 2012
Carrier COmmand: Gaea Mission
amok: Call me weird, but I am not going to lie to just get a game a little bit cheaper. I know I am more or less the only one who thinks like this, but I do not care. Bottom line: Amazon do not want to trade with me - I do not want to trade with Amazon. It is just a personal preference.
I respect your choice, I don't think you're weird or the only one.
amok: Call me weird, but I am not going to lie to just get a game a little bit cheaper. I know I am more or less the only one who thinks like this, but I do not care. Bottom line: Amazon do not want to trade with me - I do not want to trade with Amazon. It is just a personal preference.
...... same here,
keeveek: yep. Origin has entirely separate version for every region with different prices, different promos, sometimes different games catalogue even.
works fine in Germany, too.
Smannesman: There are a couple of interesting games in that list IMO, but isn't it Serious Sam 3 + First & Second Encounter HD? ;)
You have seen noooooothing! *waves hands*
So how does 'elder-geek.com' code work on Gamersgate? I thought it's 5% off the whole order but when I put Hitman Absolution and Unity of Command Complete into a basket (it's 5 pounds + 5.48 pounds), and applied the code, I get a message: "Coupon discount (5% of 5.00)" Am I doing it wrong?
Post edited April 26, 2013 by cich
dyscode: works fine in Germany, too.
Cool. Seems it's a rare case of international promo on Origin :P
We have the promo here in Mexico too. Battlefield 3 is 65% off, though. All the other games have 50% off.

... and we have two different Battlefield 3 Premium editions. Both seem to have the same content. I dunno.
Foxhack: ... and we have two different Battlefield 3 Premium editions. Both seem to have the same content. I dunno.
Maybe one is just the premium content and the other is the BF3 + Premium content? At least that's what I'm seeing here.