It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Big_Boss: Fable 1 and 3 are good games, the one has a plot too.
Really nice experience :)
AFnord: I had the exact opposite experience with Fable. I found the first one to be a bit bland and stale (though not bad), and Fable 3 was actually a bad game. I enjoyed the setting in Fable 3, but very little else about the game seemed remotely worth my time.
I played them in No Brain mode, just to relax, and they were good that way, at least for me :)
AFnord: I had the exact opposite experience with Fable. I found the first one to be a bit bland and stale (though not bad), and Fable 3 was actually a bad game. I enjoyed the setting in Fable 3, but very little else about the game seemed remotely worth my time.
Big_Boss: I played them in No Brain mode, just to relax, and they were good that way, at least for me :)
I found combat in Fable 3 to be too shallow even for that. But the worst part was that as I played it, I noticed a good amount of potential. The game could have been so much more than it turned out to be. And that is probably why i ended up disliking the game so much (that and Games for Windows live being a royal pain in the rear, as I had to take very roundabout ways actually making it work, and download the DLC).
rodrolliv: Daily deal of Steam: 75% off for the Fables.
If anyone picks up Fable III, friend me over on Steam. I really enjoy playing that one. There are some things that can only be done in Co-op. I am happy to help out there. Just ask.
GG news:

Aliens: Colonial Marines is , 66% off €$17 on GG.COM or £10.18 (15.531BC) on GG.UK, Steam
The worst game of all times?

Also it's -50% Startdock Weekend and up to 75% King's Bounty Weekend on GG, KB:L Drm Free, KL:AP SecoRum, KB:CW:Starforce
Though Crossworld GOTY is DRM Free fro €6.24

and as a reminder for Desura, since running for six days already:
99 Levels to Hell is still -60%, €3.19
Post edited April 25, 2013 by dyscode
I was hoping for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion to be on the GG Stardock sale, too bad. Thanks for letting me know though.
Rockstar Weekend Promo on Steam.
First up, 75% off LA Noire! The Euro price is still twice as high as the American one. I wonder where do situations like this come from? They lower the base price for all regions (of which there are many now) but not for Europe? Why?
Hacker Evolution Untold -95%, coupon stacks.
At Greenmangaming. Needs Capsule client.
Post edited April 25, 2013 by lorek
cich: Rockstar Weekend Promo on Steam.
First up, 75% off LA Noire! The Euro price is still twice as high as the American one. I wonder where do situations like this come from? They lower the base price for all regions (of which there are many now) but not for Europe? Why?
Still under $5 here. That's complete edition.
its getting on my nerve too. :(
For me it means waiting...
grviper: Still under $5 here. That's complete edition.
~$5.60 here.
Post edited April 25, 2013 by Stooner
Saw A Valley Without Wind 1, 2, and Soundtrack on GamersGate for only $5.00. Although I'm wonder what the DRM is on the Gamersgate version, is it pretty much the offline license key thing that the developers say on their website, or is it something different?

Otherwise I'm not really seeing anything else from GamersGate that I really want anyway (Sega titles, but I stopped buying them not too long ago). =/
RayRay13000: Saw A Valley Without Wind 1, 2, and Soundtrack on GamersGate for only $5.00. Although I'm wonder what the DRM is on the Gamersgate version, is it pretty much the offline license key thing that the developers say on their website, or is it something different?
Yes, it's the same type of key that's used for other versions of these games. I'm not 100% sure if it's an _offline_ key since both games do connect to the developer's website to obtain updates, I never tried to enter the key while I was offline.
grviper: Still under $5 here. That's complete edition.
Stooner: ~$5.60 here.
$7.50 here for the complete edition. Not biting.
Psyringe: Yes, it's the same type of key that's used for other versions of these games. I'm not 100% sure if it's an _offline_ key since both games do connect to the developer's website to obtain updates, I never tried to enter the key while I was offline.
This is what I've read on their official website that gave me that impression:
We've got a simple license key (which turns the trial version into the full version), but that's it. No need to contact our servers during install, no hidden drivers, no encryption, or install limits.
Psyringe: Yes, it's the same type of key that's used for other versions of these games. I'm not 100% sure if it's an _offline_ key since both games do connect to the developer's website to obtain updates, I never tried to enter the key while I was offline.
It's offline and, if you connect over a LAN, you can use the same key for several copies so that you can play locally with family with one key instead of requiring several purchases to play one game in the same room, which is cool.