It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: You must click on selected games first. ;)
misfire200: Yep, it worked for me=) Darkout for a $1.50 is about as good as it gets...and a few bonus' plus another game.
ooops, blind me ;D thx guys
dyscode: and Indie gamestand is

Achtung Panzer: Operation Star for $1 min.
GOG Steam Desura.
For $1.20 min you get some War Photo Gallery as Bonus Content
Where did you get the "GOG Steam Desura" info from? On IGS it just says DRM-free Download for this one. It actually is on Desura though, but seems it's not for sale there (yet)? On the other hand they even advertise the IGS deal on the Desura page, so I guess it might come with a Desura key soon. I think the info during checkout to pay at least $1 to be eligible for keys is the default text as always, just confirming that if a game gets on one of these platforms, they will provide a key for you.
dyscode: and Indie gamestand is

Achtung Panzer: Operation Star for $1 min.
GOG Steam Desura.
For $1.20 min you get some War Photo Gallery as Bonus Content
uqblf: Where did you get the "GOG Steam Desura" info from? On IGS it just says DRM-free Download for this one. It actually is on Desura though, but seems it's not for sale there (yet)? On the other hand they even advertise the IGS deal on the Desura page, so I guess it might come with a Desura key soon. I think the info during checkout to pay at least $1 to be eligible for keys is the default text as always, just confirming that if a game gets on one of these platforms, they will provide a key for you.
It`s right on the page with $ slider adjustment, where you buy the game.
And you have to pay more than $1
:)
Attachments:
Post edited April 22, 2013 by dyscode
Still Life bundle is back at the Gala Store! This is the one that sold out quickly previously.

Post Mortem, Still Life 1 & 2 for minimum $3.99!
bit pointless but seeing as i usually put them up thought i would anyways (sorry that ive been awol lately)
Game.co.uk Games PC Downloads - Deal of the Day
Linky
Tomb Raider - £19.99
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY - £5.00
Batman: Arkham City GOTY - £10.00
on GG Sale for us Adventure Lovers :

Gray Matter €4.50, $5, -50% DRM Free

Hoodwink €4.25,$5 , DRM Free

The Rocking Dead €4.74. $5, -75%, DRM Free

Edna & Harvey - The Breakout €$3, -85% DRM Free

RPGs:
Alpha Protocol €$3.74, -75%, DRM Free

Grotesque Tactics 2 €$3, -70%, DRM Free

Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead €$3, -70%, DRM Free
dyscode: on GG Sale for us Adventure Lovers :

Gray Matter €4.50, $5, -50% DRM Free

Grotesque Tactics 2 €$3, -70%, DRM Free

Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead €$3, -70%, DRM Free

Hoodwink €4.25,$5 , DRM Free

The Rocking Dead €4.74. $5, -75%, DRM Free

Edna & Harvey - The Breakout €$3, -85% DRM Free

Alpha Protocol €$3.74, -75%, DRM Free
your on drugs. three of them are RPGs lol
uqblf: Where did you get the "GOG Steam Desura" info from? On IGS it just says DRM-free Download for this one. It actually is on Desura though, but seems it's not for sale there (yet)? On the other hand they even advertise the IGS deal on the Desura page, so I guess it might come with a Desura key soon. I think the info during checkout to pay at least $1 to be eligible for keys is the default text as always, just confirming that if a game gets on one of these platforms, they will provide a key for you.
dyscode: It`s right on the page with $ slider adjustment, where you buy the game.
mate
have you actually bought it and actually received the keys??????. the game is not on steam or greenlight so steam keys unlikely.desura is an invite purchase only (as of 2012).only drm free download supplied right now.
Post edited April 22, 2013 by nijuu
nijuu: your on drugs. three of them are RPGs lol
It's hard to think up reasons to throw up more referrals ;)

How anyone can recommend Grotesque Tactics is beyond me, but perhaps they improved the second one I guess.
Post edited April 22, 2013 by Pheace
Pheace: It's hard to think up reasons to throw up more referrals ;)

How anyone can recommend Grotesque Tactics is beyond me, but perhaps they improved the second one I guess.
Actually, 1st one is okay, 2nd is a trash. :p
nijuu: mate
have you actually bought it and actually received the keys??????. the game is not on steam or greenlight so steam keys unlikely.desura is an invite purchase only (as of 2012).only drm free download supplied right now.
are you talking to me, or to uqblf above?

Take a look at the picture, or better, yet click on the BUY-Button it says :"keys as they become available".
not interested in the game, just telling what they say and that`s what they say.

actually no but I forgot be to be more careful because, people need everything served as just warm enough porridge, not too hot and not too cold, or they choke to death or something.
;)

OK the only mistake I made is for whatever reason I thought Maiden of Death was an Adventure, you know the similar name to the Rockin' Dead.
My current sale picks

http://www.amazon.com/Medal-of-Honor-Warfighter-Download/dp/B007PVDAAY/ref=pd_ts_zgc_vg_2445220011_6?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&pf_rd_p=1350266442&pf_rd_s=right-4&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=979455011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=10K5MWV3RQHJ7M8X64AD

-BF3 is actually an updated and more advanced version of this game but it's still good to have on hand for the extra maps.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/nz/en/pc/games/shooter/chivalry-medieval-warfare/

-Cheapest I've seen it.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DOLLAR/dollar-dash

AI is quite clever and ideal if you have a little one who likes to play local with you.
nijuu: mate
dyscode: are you talking to me, or to uqblf above?

Take a look at the picture, or better, yet click on the BUY-Button it says :"keys as they become available".
not interested in the game, just telling what they say and that`s what they say.

dyscode: actually no but I forgot be to be more careful because, people need everything served as just warm enough porridge, not too hot and not too cold, or they choke to death or something.
;)

OK the only mistake I made is for whatever reason I thought Maiden of Death was an Adventure, you know the similar name to the Rockin' Dead.
What im trying to say is, there is NO point in paying above $1 because there is little to no chance of any keys happening in the near future mate.
and two more Bundles on Indiegala:
History Bundle:
$1
- Making History: The Calm And The Storm on Steam
BEAT $4.99 AND GET ALSO:
- Space Empires V on Steam
- Dangerous Waters on Steam
- The Ironclads Collection on Steam

and the Future bundle:
$1
- Future Wars on Steam
- Space Trader: Merchant Marine on Steam
BEAT $5.99 AND GET ALSO:
- Nikopol: Secret Of The Immortals on Steam
- Greed: Black Border on Steam
- Wasteland Angel on Steam
dyscode: are you talking to me, or to uqblf above?

actually no but I forgot be to be more careful because, people need everything served as just warm enough porridge, not too hot and not too cold, or they choke to death or something.
;)

nijuu: What im trying to say is, there is NO point in paying above $1 because there is little to no chance of any keys happening in the near future mate.
Ah, NOW I see and I agree, Bruce.
just double checked GG to see what these Adventure sales were all about

and i saw 'my alerts' had hit on both:
Downfall
Unepic

in the middle of both those are 3 from the list right above.
i got no emails about them only the other 3 which are on sale right now.

Did i miss out on the sales on both these?? >_< (recently)?
dyscode: It`s right on the page with $ slider adjustment, where you buy the game.
Ah yes I know that text during checkout and I had it also in my previous post. ;) Was just confirming if you were talking about the default text "Pay $1 to be eligible for possible keys in the future" or you had more info about keys being available right now despite IGS stating it's just the DRM-free download.