It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BlueMooner: Did you apply the rebate code listed a page or two earlier Strider?

And I just did a trade with Dyscode everybody. Trade successful.
I applied the 20% code. But the base price has changed
Hmm, looks like they changed it. I see they added the Grid 2 preorder the US site has, but also added Bioshock Infinite to balance not offering Jade Empire SE.
BlueMooner: So it doesn't require a connection to play?
PenutBrittle: 3 is, like StingingVelvet said, basically Originworks. That needs the client open, and while the game itself will run in offline mode after searching for a connection, none of the DLC will.
Not quite, only the client needs to stay always on, a permanent internet connection is not required. DLC will keep working after the first activation even when offline.
BlueMooner: Thanks Brittle, and you guys, I appreciate the help. I can stomach a one-time activation, but not a constant connection. So I guess I'll have to wait a year or two for ME3 to be "turned off".
It requires Origin to be running but Origin has an offline mode the same as Steam.
Avogadro6: Not quite, only the client needs to stay always on, a permanent internet connection is not required. DLC will keep working after the first activation even when offline.
Hmm. I've had mixed experiences with that. Though maybe I'm confusing it with ME2's DLC.
Civ3 $1.24

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/civilization-iii-complete-edition/91745?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=bEhZTnJ1h88-gRCIB2o0kyC3Ywa7RDuvvA
BlueMooner: Did you apply the rebate code listed a page or two earlier Strider?

And I just did a trade with Dyscode everybody. Trade successful.
Thanks, same to you, smooth trade :)
Avogadro6: Not quite, only the client needs to stay always on, a permanent internet connection is not required. DLC will keep working after the first activation even when offline.
PenutBrittle: Hmm. I've had mixed experiences with that. Though maybe I'm confusing it with ME2's DLC.
Since I wanted to be sure I did 5 mins of testing before posting.

-With no internet connection and Origin in offline mode the DLC work just fine.
-With an active internet connection and Origin in offline mode the game will still try to reach to EA servers, but the DLC work.
-When both Origin and internet are on, losing the connection (I just pulled the ethernet cable from the router) at any time before the main menu (which is when autentication takes place) results in Origin automatically switching to offline mode and the DLC still working. Same if connection is lost after autentication.
-If internet drops exactly as the game is communicating with the EA servers, then the DLC will not be autenticated, and loading a save file that uses DLC content is impossible. However, restarting the game with no internet fixes everything.

I don't remember how it was about ME2 right now, but I think it was more or less the same.
Yeah. Basically if you have internet it will try authenticating, if you don't it won't as long as it was authenticated before. I ran ME3 in offline mode all the time because it started faster.
The Gamefly site implied differently, hence my concern:

"This title requires EA Origin and a permanent internet connection to play."

http://www.gamefly.com/Download-Mass-Effect-3/5000328/
BlueMooner: The Gamefly site implied differently, hence my concern:
It's either just wrong or means multiplayer, I assure you.
I picked up
Assassin's Creed I
Assassin's Creed II Deluxe
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Deluxe

from GamersGate. I have AC1 with Direct2Drive, AC2 Deluxe and AC Brotherhood Deluxe with STEAM and previously got Assasin's Creed Revelation Standard from GamersGate, which GamersGate upgraded to the Deluxe with all the DLC as part of the previous promotion free of charge. I wanted to have STEAM free versions of Assassin's Creed games so I only have to go through UPlay to start them.
They also have Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for quite a good price there (on Origin) as well. Seeing as i'm from the UK and its the US version of the site anyone know if it will be region locked?
Speaking of KoA, GamesStop and used games sale deals....
Attachments:
Carrver86: They also have Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for quite a good price there (on Origin) as well. Seeing as i'm from the UK and its the US version of the site anyone know if it will be region locked?
Yes they have great other sales there. Its driving me made that LA Noire CE is allways region-locked (for parts of) Europe. The normal price is about 55$ or 40€, way more than elswhere :/