It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

johnki: Anyone mention the Hellish Dungeons Bundle yet? Not a bad bundle.
nijuu: Has its own thread.
Which games u like? I want Rogues tale and the Claustrophobia one.. but $7......
Yeah, $7 is too much for me.. $5 is pushing it considering 99 levels to hell was in a groupees BAB. If they don't change their pricing methods I'll probably never buy any of their bundles. I miss when they had Indie Underdog Packs :(
I pretty much only play story games i.e. CRPG. As such, I'm going to get the Mass Effect games someday, but I'm wondering how desirable this bundle is. Is having it on Origin a pain? How interesting are the DLCs? Does it go on sale often?

I know that I WILL get them, but there's no rush. Should I take advantage of this $5 deal, or should I wait for some deluxe version with all the games and trimmings?
BlueMooner: I pretty much only play story games i.e. CRPG. As such, I'm going to get the Mass Effect games someday, but I'm wondering how desirable this bundle is. Is having it on Origin a pain? How interesting are the DLCs? Does it go on sale often?
I don't find any of my games on Origin a pain. Unlike Steam, if Origin drops connection for some reason, it just automatically goes into offline mode and you can keep playing. It's really not nearly as bad a client as some people would have you believe.
I know that I WILL get them, but there's no rush. Should I take advantage of this $5 deal, or should I wait for some deluxe version with all the games and trimmings?
Hard call on this one. This is a great price, but if you're waiting for all three games plus the DLC to appear in a bundle, you might be waiting a long time. EA just doesn't seem inclined to put the DLC into bundles with the Mass Effect games. So far, at least.
BlueMooner: I pretty much only play story games i.e. CRPG. As such, I'm going to get the Mass Effect games someday, but I'm wondering how desirable this bundle is. Is having it on Origin a pain? How interesting are the DLCs? Does it go on sale often?

What Coelocanth said. EA may take forever to make a complete edition of any of the ME series. Up to you whether its worth it.If you definitely want the DLC in future then yes buying the bundle for ME2 is probably worth it.
Origin seems to work fine for me.Only reason i dont use it much is only due to having only 12 games plus, i have unmetered usage when download via Steam.Not so for Origin. And since Origin games are generally over 6GB... ....well....
Coelocanth: if Origin drops connection for some reason, it just automatically goes into offline mode and you can keep playing.
So it doesn't require a connection to play?
http://www.gamefly.co.uk/Download-Mass-Effect-3/5002359/?adtrackingid=cmju510
ME 3 £3.75
Coelocanth: if Origin drops connection for some reason, it just automatically goes into offline mode and you can keep playing.
BlueMooner: So it doesn't require a connection to play?
I installed Mass Effect trough Origin and then played it with the client closed. I heard the same is possible with Mass Effect 2, and don't know about ME3. So it all depends on a game.
Post edited April 19, 2013 by cich
BlueMooner: So it doesn't require a connection to play?
cich: I installed Mass Effect trough Origin and then played it with the client closed. I heard the same is possible with Mass Effect 2, and don't know about ME3. So it all depends on a game.
Like Steam there are "Originworks" games, ones which actually use Origin features and such. These require the client to be running. Unlike Steam the other games sold through Origin do not require the client. Most of them have their own DRM though.
It is £3 with GFDAPR20UK
Excellent. With that code, £6.99 for both ME3 & Dragon Age 2, bargin! Thanks guys.
Gamefly.com has Bioware games on sale

Mass Effect 1 & 2 $4.99 each
Mass Effect 3 $9.99
Dragon Age 1 & 2 $4.99 each
All showing for sale in US and Canada only

But, Jade Empire Special Edition at $4.99 available most regions (including NZ)

Gamefly on sale

edit:
GamersGate has Test Drive Unlimited 2 for $5.00 on Daily Deal
Post edited April 19, 2013 by mighty.ape.acct
mighty.ape.acct: Gamefly.com has Bioware games on sale

Mass Effect 3 $9.99

Gamefly on sale

edit:
Argh! TDU is other DRM...
So ME3 turns out to be cheaper than ME2 on Indiegala?
mighty.ape.acct: Gamefly.com has Bioware games on sale

Mass Effect 3 $9.99

Gamefly on sale

edit:
nijuu: Argh! TDU is other DRM...
Yeah, what the hell is 'other DRM' exactly?
nijuu: Argh! TDU is other DRM...
mighty.ape.acct: Yeah, what the hell is 'other DRM' exactly?
Could be anything. Isn Steam works as it usuall shows as such on GG