It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thanks for posting this deal Asmo2!

i think i calculated it out right and Dragonborn is $10.06 in dollars (R$ 19,99)
i know many have been using nuuvem recently have there been any issues with Region restrictions on the steam keys to NA or anything?
some of the prior deals were mixed steam keys direct downloads i think.

if anyone in NA gets this deal off nuuvem and it works out fine in the steam account please leave a message in this thread.
its got 5 days + 20 hours on it i think, so im not in any 'rush'

thanks for any info
ErekoseDM: thanks for posting this deal Asmo2!

i think i calculated it out right and Dragonborn is $10.06 in dollars (R$ 19,99)
i know many have been using nuuvem recently have there been any issues with Region restrictions on the steam keys to NA or anything?

if anyone in NA gets this deal off nuuvem and it works out fine in the steam account please leave a message in this thread.

thanks for any info
Well if there were region restrictions they weren't for NA region obviously, as Nuuvem is a Brazilian store. ;)
Rule of thumb: if you want your games on Steam, simply get Steamworks games from there, which is always stated on the store page if it is one. And I don't think I heard of any region restrictions on their Steam keys so far.
uqblf: Well if there were region restrictions they weren't for NA region obviously, as Nuuvem is a Brazilian store. ;)
Rule of thumb: if you want your games on Steam, simply get Steamworks games from there, which is always stated on the store page if it is one. And I don't think I heard of any region restrictions on their Steam keys so far.
Steam has been known to remove the game after activation if they feel you bought a cheap foreign key. It is against their terms of service. Most people get away with it but generally it's a good idea for US citizens especially to buy from US stores.
ErekoseDM: thanks for posting this deal Asmo2!

thanks for any info
uqblf: Well if there were region restrictions they weren't for NA region obviously, as Nuuvem is a Brazilian store. ;)
no clue in how many 'regions' steam has segmented itself into.
For all i know America is split into 3 'regions' for North, Central, and South.
i thought it was all 1 thing until people mentioned about the 'german' version (Saints Row 2), or not being able to use the game b/c of where they were from.
i think a few days ago there was a key that was Poland only, so who knows what kind of region restrictions zoning they have in Europe, and then theres plenty more world that hasnt been mapped out by region on steam by odd arbitrary unseen lines (that i know about).

is there some site that has a map with all the different 'zones' and what works where?

if steam has a sale for 50% off or more on this expansion id get it there, just like the last 2 Skyrim add-ons.
Post edited April 16, 2013 by ErekoseDM
For those who purchased Orion: Dino Beatdown back in the day
it should have been upgraded for you automatically to "Horde."

http://store.steampowered.com/app/104900/

It's received a pretty extensive overhaul. I'm installing right now to see if anyone is online.
Also has an offline campaign.
triock: Indie Gala Weekly
http://www.indiegala.com/weekly
johnki: Okay, I really have to ask it. I know I'm not the only one thinking it...

Am I the only one that notices that that is a COMPLETE Humble Weekly Sale ripoff? Right down to the layout and everything. Sheesh. They weren't even subtle about it.
From the Humble Bundle Weekly website: We're taking a break from Weekly Sales. But don't worry, we've got some really amazing things coming up that we're excited to share with you soon!

Maybe they're busy talking to lawyers?
johnki: Okay, I really have to ask it. I know I'm not the only one thinking it...

Am I the only one that notices that that is a COMPLETE Humble Weekly Sale ripoff? Right down to the layout and everything. Sheesh. They weren't even subtle about it.
ABH20: From the Humble Bundle Weekly website: We're taking a break from Weekly Sales. But don't worry, we've got some really amazing things coming up that we're excited to share with you soon!

Defending themselves against a "waah, I ripped you off first" suit? I think the problem is that the Weekly Deals weren't as hot as Humble hoped, and this week's deal backed out.

Is there any chance that the BIG NEWS isn't going to be a real Humble Store-front? Cuz' that's the sort of thing that they really need.
ABH20: From the Humble Bundle Weekly website: We're taking a break from Weekly Sales. But don't worry, we've got some really amazing things coming up that we're excited to share with you soon!

pen_sq: Defending themselves against a "waah, I ripped you off first" suit? I think the problem is that the Weekly Deals weren't as hot as Humble hoped, and this week's deal backed out.

Is there any chance that the BIG NEWS isn't going to be a real Humble Store-front? Cuz' that's the sort of thing that they really need.
Somehow i doubt that is going to be a game changer.Its just another store.
triock: Indie Gala Weekly
http://www.indiegala.com/weekly

Pay What You Want for:
(minimum $1 to get the Steam & Desura keys)

Beat Hazard Steam Windows Mac Linux

Soulcaster Desura Windows
Soundtrack included

Soulcaster II Desura Windows
Soundtrack included

Pay BTA or more and also get:

Steam Beat Hazard Complete Steam Windows Mac Linux
Soundtrack included

Steam Beat Hazard Ultra Android

Steam Escape Goat Desura Windows
Soundtrack included
This sounds perfect for me. In fact, just the other day I was thinking, "you know what I REALLY need? 18 different versions of Beat Hazard on every current platform. Also, if I could get Beat Hazard for my Sega Genesis, that would be cool, too."
Post edited April 16, 2013 by stoicsentry
ErekoseDM:
For Steam Store itself, it's segmented into 10 regions. You can check what are these 10 regions in websites like Steamprices.

As for Steam region restrictions, it gets a bit more tricky, as it's done country by country. There are the usual country pools for region restricted gifts/keys, like NA countries, Eastern Europe countries, CIS countries, Germany and Japan. But not all cases are like that as there isn't a specific rule as how the region restriction variables are set.

As for Nuuvem, all Steam games I've bought there so far seem to be region free (I've checked a couple of them on cdr websites after activating them, out of curiosity). I can't say if Skyrim is the same case, since apparently Bethesda is known for region restrictions.
retsuseiba: There are the usual country pools for region restricted gifts/keys, like NA countries, Eastern Europe countries, CIS countries, Germany and Japan.
Does Steam tell them to check their privilege?

Might & Magic Midweek at GamersGate. Two Worlds II GOTY is the daily, 75% off.
Post edited April 17, 2013 by ABH20
Groupees added Steam keys for owners of La-Mulana! (previous Build a Greenlight Bundle)
http://groupees.com
Post edited April 17, 2013 by Vatiel
Tomb raider for £14.99 from Gamesplanet:

http://uk.gamesplanet.com/buy-download-pc-games/Tomb-Raider-3422-14.html
Someone already mentioned that Dark Souls PtD Ed (EU) is €16 on GMG (after voucher GMG20-GGN5D-FC3NA)

BTW: Was this PEGI 16 all before?
Post edited April 17, 2013 by dyscode
dyscode: Someone already mentioned that Dark Sould PtD Ed (EU) is €16 on GMG (after voucher GMG20-GGN5D-FC3NA)

BTW: Was tie PEGI 16 all before?
Thanks for the heads up, I will disseminate information about cheaper dark souls. Because Dark Souls.