It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New Deal of the Week on Amazon

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition - $14.99 (Steam)
Torchlight - $4.99

Not so new deals, and should be ending soon:

SimCity Standard Edition - $39.99 (Origin)
Battlefield 3 Premium Edition - $39.99 (Origin)

Football Manager 2013 - $19.99 (Steam)
NBA 2K13 - $9.99 (Steam)
New deals from GMG

Scribblenauts 50% off, Lego Titles 50% off, Tomb Raider 25% off.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/hot-deals/

Also today is the last day you can use the 20% off voucher

GMG20-FDSCL-AQQXD

Also if you haven't an account yet, create one following this link to gain 2 euro after the first purchase

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=lolafiwe

EDIT:There is also the dual pack for A valley without wind, steam redeemable, for 2.75€
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/it/en/pc/games/adventure/valley-without-wind-1-and-2-dual-pack/
Post edited March 28, 2013 by Big_Boss
Tomb Raider 25% Off on GG £22.46 , 34011BC
Post edited March 28, 2013 by dyscode
ne_zavarj: Gamestop / Impulse :

Another " North America ony " offer : Sleeping Dogs Bundle 75% off .

Includes :

Sleeping Dogs
Sleeping Dogs – Retro Triad Pack
Sleeping Dogs – The Red Envelope Pack
Sleeping Dogs – The High Roller Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Screen Legends Pack
Sleeping Dogs – The SWAT Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Street Racer Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Tactical Soldier Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Nightmare in North Point Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Top Dog Silver Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Top Dog Gold Pack
Shame you get all that cheat DLC. The Red Envelope, High Roller, Top Dog Silver & Gold are all "cheat" DLCs, all they do is give you more resources, without adding any content to the game. If those are separate steam keys, then sure, that is no problem (worth checking so that you actually save anything from buying the collection though), but if they are not, they might end up actively detracting from the gameplay experience.
ne_zavarj: Gamestop / Impulse :

Another " North America ony " offer : Sleeping Dogs Bundle 75% off .

Includes :

Sleeping Dogs
Sleeping Dogs – Retro Triad Pack
Sleeping Dogs – The Red Envelope Pack
Sleeping Dogs – The High Roller Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Screen Legends Pack
Sleeping Dogs – The SWAT Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Street Racer Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Tactical Soldier Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Nightmare in North Point Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Top Dog Silver Pack
Sleeping Dogs – Top Dog Gold Pack
AFnord: Shame you get all that cheat DLC. The Red Envelope, High Roller, Top Dog Silver & Gold are all "cheat" DLCs, all they do is give you more resources, without adding any content to the game. If those are separate steam keys, then sure, that is no problem (worth checking so that you actually save anything from buying the collection though), but if they are not, they might end up actively detracting from the gameplay experience.
The cheat DLC does suck, but you can easily delete the files from the game folder to disable that specific DLC. I had to do it after accidentally buying the cheat DLC during the 91% off Steam misprice.
Post edited March 28, 2013 by spoderman
StingingVelvet: Wish Amazon would match these Borderlands deals so I could use my $30 in 2K Games credit. I'm fine with using it on Civ5's next expansion though, so whatever.

I have a weird urge to own Borderlands 2 despite hating the original, but I don't want to pay real money for it.
I doubt they are gonna pricematch it now, but they are supposed to have a Borderlands 2 sale sometime soon:

"FYI guys if you're planning on using your 2K credit on anything Borderlands 2 related hold off. NOTE: I have 0 other details to provide right now.

Cheers,
Tony"
StingingVelvet: Wish Amazon would match these Borderlands deals so I could use my $30 in 2K Games credit. I'm fine with using it on Civ5's next expansion though, so whatever.

I have a weird urge to own Borderlands 2 despite hating the original, but I don't want to pay real money for it.
uqblf: I doubt they are gonna pricematch it now, but they are supposed to have a Borderlands 2 sale sometime soon:

"FYI guys if you're planning on using your 2K credit on anything Borderlands 2 related hold off. NOTE: I have 0 other details to provide right now.

Cheers,
Tony"
Awesome, thanks man.
Hmm .

http://game.gamesplanet.com

the website closed
Post edited March 28, 2013 by ne_zavarj
Steam Weekend Deal:

Hitman Absolution -75% , €8.74

This game cam out 20 November 2012.
Post edited March 28, 2013 by dyscode
dyscode: Steam Weekend Deal:

so? its been discounted on every other site to around that price range.as ppl say square Enix games tend to drop in price quick.like sleeping dogs,, deus ex hr. shame really.wonder why they do that
Post edited March 28, 2013 by nijuu
dyscode: Steam Weekend Deal:

nijuu: so? its been discounted on every other site to around that price range.as ppl say square Enix games tend to drop in price quick.like sleeping dogs,, deus ex hr. shame really.wonder why they do that
Me too. Not bad games I guess...
Their CEO just resigned.
grynn: Their CEO just resigned.
Blame their marketing/sales department for dropping the value of their products too low and too early...
..and Tomb Raider is 25% off at GamersGate! Square Enix must be having a really hard time.

oh I was a bit late :p
Post edited March 28, 2013 by grynn
Big_Boss: EDIT:There is also the dual pack for A valley without wind, steam redeemable, for 2.75€
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/it/en/pc/games/adventure/valley-without-wind-1-and-2-dual-pack/
Went ahead and picked this up seeing as how I had like $15 trade in with them. Didn't even have to pay the $3 after the coupon.

Since people here will mind, the game comes with a key for Steam, but after you redeem it on Steam you can get a key to use with the installer from the main site (offline authentication). You have to use the first game's key to unlock the sequel/remake. Kinda weird that the key that came with the Steam version of valley 2 didn't work.

Also, according to http://isthereanydeal.com/# that 20% off voucher should be lasting a bit longer.