It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cich: I think there are people who have a bonus 20% discount for the whole Christmas-Bethesda-pack-glitch affair? That with eldergeek could get the price down to $15. But 11 seems crazy :D
bansama: FYI, you can't add the 5% Elder Geek bonus to the 20% compensation bonus. You can only add one discount per sale. So it's either or, I'm afraid.
Ah, I didn't know that. Thanks for clearing it up.
Now that I am ready to buy them Tomb Raider, Crysis 3 and Dead Space 3 are all full price everywhere.

Dammit.
StingingVelvet: Now that I am ready to buy them Tomb Raider, Crysis 3 and Dead Space 3 are all full price everywhere.

Dammit.
Buy from a trading thread
StingingVelvet: Now that I am ready to buy them Tomb Raider, Crysis 3 and Dead Space 3 are all full price everywhere.

Dammit.
I'll see what i can do for you .

edit :

Have : Crysis 3 and Tomb Raider .
Post edited March 16, 2013 by ne_zavarj
[

Dammit.
At least DS3 will be 50% off by Summer, if not before.

Todays Paradox Sale on GG is Crusader Kings I + II. everything 75% Off

YAY!!

And on Desura Darkout is 50% off $7.49
9.0 rating
Post edited March 16, 2013 by dyscode
dyscode: Todays Paradox Sale on GG is Crusader Kings I + II. everything 75% Off

YAY!!
Do you happen to know if Pride of Nations + DLC will be discounted?
dyscode: [

Dammit.
dyscode: At least DS3 will be 50% off by Summer, if not before.

Todays Paradox Sale on GG is Crusader Kings I + II. everything 75% Off

YAY!!

And on Desura Darkout is 50% off $7.49
9.0 rating
Bout time someone bought it.I kept flogging the game when i could :).Its one beautiful game and a hidden gem with the dev actively working on it. Get it GOG :)

Its $7.50 on GMG as well but you have to contend with Crapsule.
Post edited March 16, 2013 by nijuu
Can i use the Gamersgate version of DLCs with the Steam version of the base game ?
ne_zavarj: Can i use the Gamersgate version of DLCs with the Steam version of the base game ?
If it says steamworks yes. But a lot of paradox stuff on GG is drm free...
The Republic, Sword of Islam & Legacy of Rome are all drm free. I didnt check the rest but id guess most of the others if not all are drm free only
Post edited March 16, 2013 by nijuu
nijuu: If it says steamworks yes. But a lot of paradox stuff on GG is drm free...
Like the CK II DLCs .
nijuu: If it says steamworks yes. But a lot of paradox stuff on GG is drm free...
ne_zavarj: Like the CK II DLCs .
Well, it says on the game card, that the DLC works only with Gamersgate version of the game. I wouldn't really risk it.
The DLC for CK2 on GG still needs online activation, while Steam CK2 runs fine without Steam.
And they are no cross-compatible... no idea, why exactly.
Post edited March 16, 2013 by grviper
ne_zavarj: Can i use the Gamersgate version of DLCs with the Steam version of the base game ?
No,
the GG version is a different version. All DLC you buy on GG is automatically registered with your Paradox/CKII account.
You cannot redeem Steam codes with this version.
Post edited March 16, 2013 by dyscode
grviper: Speaking of GMG deals... Is there anything special to Dark Sector, or does the trailer accurately represent it as "guy shooting stuff without an American flag on it"?
I haven't seen a trailer like that in a while, too. The complete lack of structure is amazing.
It doesnt involve politics, it has mangaesque over the top bosses. It generally feels like a random shooter built on the Unreal 3 engine, bit repetitive, sometimes fun, with some Prototype like special abilities. I was under the impression it was made by a japanese/chinese studio until i saw the devs are actually russian. :D Their other game Ninja Blade(that used the same game engine) also looks like japanese export, though they sey thats actully quite solid in its own genre.

For 2€ i think its worth it.

Certainly better than that POS Ace of Spades that i tried not long ago. >.<
Post edited March 16, 2013 by p_mamusz

YAY!!
Affiliate line broke the link for me. :P
Ides Of March 0316 special: Crusader Kings I + II stuff at 75% off without caff

keeveek: Do you happen to know if Pride of Nations + DLC will be discounted?
Dont count on it, Pride of Nations, and Rise of Prussia rights went back to Ageod thats been aquired by Slitherine, so i dont think they will be discounted in a Paradox sale. As a matter of fact, dont expect any dicounts from now on... :O No Steam/Amazon sales either since they have been pulled from there.
Aand: "we can announce that we are working on a patch to upgrade both tiles. This will only be available through our Group outlets" :trollface:
Post edited March 16, 2013 by p_mamusz