It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amok: GetGamesGo have 60% Borderlands 2 - it is £11.99 here.

http://getgamesgo.com/product/borderlands-2
Oh man, real tempting... I hate Borderlands though! Stop stop stop! Lol...

StingingVelvet: Oh man, real tempting... I hate Borderlands though! Stop stop stop! Lol...
Made out of genuine tears of Aliens fans!

StingingVelvet: Oh man, real tempting... I hate Borderlands though! Stop stop stop! Lol...
I play BL2 sometimes just to hear my Siren giggle like a school girl after setting someone on fire.

That's a good deal, anyone who has an extra copy from a Steam 4-pack should be able to sell it to you for a buck less though, so check your friend's list.

Also, while the DLC isn't must have, because there's already a lot of game there, the 3 DLCs currently out are actually really good. If you end up liking the game, you'll want them too.
Post edited March 02, 2013 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: Also, while the DLC isn't must have, because there's already a lot of game there, the 3 DLCs currently out are actually really good. If you end up liking the game, you'll want them too.
I'm not buying a sequel to a game I hated la la la la la la la la
orcishgamer: Also, while the DLC isn't must have, because there's already a lot of game there, the 3 DLCs currently out are actually really good. If you end up liking the game, you'll want them too.
StingingVelvet: I'm not buying a sequel to a game I hated la la la la la la la la
Oh come on, you know you want it. You neeeed it. You will not be fulfilled without it, it will fill that empty gap inside you. It is only a little game, hardly any money at all. Go on, get it. I dare you. I will not tell anyone at all, I promise, go on. Buy it.
StingingVelvet: I'm not buying a sequel to a game I hated la la la la la la la la
Oh come on, sure the first sex was bad, but can she be that bad ALL the time?:)
Starcraft II Wings of Liberty 50% off at EU Blizzard store until 11th March. It's the digital version.

http://eu.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=221004077
So is it any good?
And is the extra stuff worth it?
dyscode: So is it any good?
The game plays similar to Splinter Cell: Conviction (Which is both good and bad). The disguise system is simplified and more accessible, kills are more brutal and diverse, and the randomness of the game makes it worth the price alone. Can I recommend it? Not entirely, you have to have enjoyed SP: Conviction to like this one. It can be played stealthily and run n' gun if you prefer. Still, I may pick it up for PC at that price.
Rohan15: The game plays similar to Splinter Cell: Conviction (Which is both good and bad). The disguise system is simplified and more accessible, kills are more brutal and diverse, and the randomness of the game makes it worth the price alone. Can I recommend it? Not entirely, you have to have enjoyed SP: Conviction to like this one. It can be played stealthily and run n' gun if you prefer. Still, I may pick it up for PC at that price.
Thanks for the quick feedback :) for the price it really is a steal. Although not on my topi list I might pick it up for later.
Serious Sam Complete Pack is -80% on Steam... Everything Serious Sam is £13.99 here.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/17410/
Reviews and opinions say it doesn't play like the original games much (so lots dislike it for that fact).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dluMZCa5wIk

TB's first impressions put me off the game so didnt get it :)
Rohan15: The game plays similar to Splinter Cell: Conviction (Which is both good and bad). The disguise system is simplified and more accessible, kills are more brutal and diverse, and the randomness of the game makes it worth the price alone. Can I recommend it? Not entirely, you have to have enjoyed SP: Conviction to like this one. It can be played stealthily and run n' gun if you prefer. Still, I may pick it up for PC at that price.
dyscode: Thanks for the quick feedback :) for the price it really is a steal. Although not on my topi list I might pick it up for later.
No problem. Rohan15, away!
amok: Oh come on, you know you want it. You neeeed it. You will not be fulfilled without it, it will fill that empty gap inside you. It is only a little game, hardly any money at all. Go on, get it. I dare you. I will not tell anyone at all, I promise, go on. Buy it.
I might have given in to these evil desires were it not for Randy Pitchford seemingly being an ass I don't want to support.
amok: Oh come on, you know you want it. You neeeed it. You will not be fulfilled without it, it will fill that empty gap inside you. It is only a little game, hardly any money at all. Go on, get it. I dare you. I will not tell anyone at all, I promise, go on. Buy it.
StingingVelvet: I might have given in to these evil desires were it not for Randy Pitchford seemingly being an ass I don't want to support.
You know that kind of bothers me too, but they have treated their BL2 fans pretty damn well and they certainly didn't have to go out of their way to that extent, much less would have been acceptable to both industry and fans. ACM is unfortunate and I assume anything we hear from anyone is coated in "we're trying not to get sued". So, I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt for now, Gearbox really is a company of gamers that wanted to make games together, I'm hoping it's one of the good guys who found themselves in a very bad position and screwed the pooch.