It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yes, it is a good offer to, but I think the GMG one is better, at least you will pay the game less (38 € normally, 31 if voucher apply. Steam is 50€).
Big_Boss: Great offer for Bioshock Infinite from GMG
Prepurchase now at 38 € (I don't know if you can use the 20% voucher) and receive two games istantly for free.
You can choose from Mafia 2, Darkness 2, Civilization V, Spec Ops the Line or Bioshock games.
http://www.greenmangaming.com/bundles/
retsuseiba: I'd be very much tempted to get them if I didn't already own most of these boni.

Since we're talking BI, Steam is having their Bioshock Infinite pre-order butonlyifwereachenoughsales bonuses. 1st one is a free Bioshock, second one are a couple of TF2 items and the third one is a free XCOM EU copy.
If you already own the bonuses do they put them in your gift inventory? Technically I have already pre-ordered two copies of BI, but i might be willing to go that route for my giveaway if I can also give those two games away.
misfire200: If you already own the bonuses do they put them in your gift inventory? Technically I have already pre-ordered two copies of BI, but i might be willing to go that route for my giveaway if I can also give those two games away.
I was gifted a pre-order of XCOM:EU, which would give a copy of Civ V, which I already had. When I redeemed the steam gift, I got a gift copy of Civ V on my inventory. So the person you sent the gift to would get the extra items, not sure if he'd get them as gifts or not.
misfire200: If you already own the bonuses do they put them in your gift inventory? Technically I have already pre-ordered two copies of BI, but i might be willing to go that route for my giveaway if I can also give those two games away.
JMich: I was gifted a pre-order of XCOM:EU, which would give a copy of Civ V, which I already had. When I redeemed the steam gift, I got a gift copy of Civ V on my inventory. So the person you sent the gift to would get the extra items, not sure if he'd get them as gifts or not.
cool
retsuseiba: I'd be very much tempted to get them if I didn't already own most of these boni.

Since we're talking BI, Steam is having their Bioshock Infinite pre-order butonlyifwereachenoughsales bonuses. 1st one is a free Bioshock, second one are a couple of TF2 items and the third one is a free XCOM EU copy.
For GMG they will provide you individual key for each games.
Are you talking about Steam store's or GMG's? In Steam I believe the bonuses are delivered to your inventory if you already own them ("Free copy of X-Com: Enemy Unknown. Already own it on Steam? Gift it to a friend."). But I dunno if you get *even more* gift bonuses if you already bought BI there once and you are planning to buy more BI copies.

As for GMG's, you can't have more than one copy of a game in your account, I believe.
retsuseiba: Are you talking about Steam store's or GMG's? In Steam I believe the bonuses are delivered to your inventory if you already own them ("Free copy of X-Com: Enemy Unknown. Already own it on Steam? Gift it to a friend."). But I dunno if you get *even more* gift bonuses if you already bought BI there once and you are planning to buy more BI copies.

As for GMG's, you can't have more than one copy of a game in your account, I believe.
This is for steam.

I have already pre-ordered my other two copies through Amazon so that would not effect this. I was mainly curious since I already own Bioshock and XCOM and would want to make sure they are gifteable.
amok: Square Enix Get Loaded - http://getloadedgo.com/

Option 1: Hitman Absolution + Sleeping Dogs £20

Option 2: Pick any two of the games below £6
Quantum Condrum
Deus Ex: HR
Dungeon Siege III
Just Cause II
Order of War
TR: Underworld
Battlestations: Pacific
Hitman: Blood Money

Option 3: All games (all Option 1 games + all Option 2 games, 10 games in total) £30

Everything is Steam keys. Option 3 is very good value if you do not have any of the games.
Pay attention at the description ad from this promo:
"Our Square Enix Get Loaded is a triple-stacked burger* of delicious deals available for just 72 hours.
Check out these tasty choices:
Option 1: Get Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs for only $30
Option 2: Pick any two of the games below for $10
Option 3: Buy everything here for just $45
*This burger may contain awesome games. No horsemeat though!

LOL
Prepurchase now at 38 € (I don't know if you can use the 20% voucher) and receive two games istantly for free.
You can choose from Mafia 2, Darkness 2, Civilization V, Spec Ops the Line or Bioshock games.
TB's " don't pre-order any games " video vs publishers and online stores 1:0 ?
ne_zavarj: TB's " don't pre-order any games " video vs publishers and online stores 1:0 ?
Yeah, in fact I never preorder games :)
I just linked that offer :)
Big_Boss: <snip>
beat you to it a couple of posts back :)
abolat: Ahh I see. I thought it was like those CAG listings where the dates of new and current deals are stated.

Not workplace, the block is from the country's Internet watchdog. They are acting under a court order as far as I could understand... The proxy would work but I am just worried that it may break the laws of the country I am in and I don't wanna do that when I am an expat in that country
nachash: try this
pastie(dot)org/pastes/6317133/text
hastebin(dot)com/raw/losowaricu
thanks! first one worked!
racerboi101: Amazon Farewell to February Sale

I'm only listing Steam redeemable games on sale right now.

Enter the code " CAGROCKS " at checkout to save an additional 25% off the sale price.

Remember: this code is 1 use per customer.

Binary domain - $4.99

Ticket to Ride - $2.99

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum - $14.99 (Mac version - Steamplay)

Rockstar Classics - $14.99
- Bully: Scholarship Edition
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Max Payne 2 The Fall of Max Payne
- Midnight Club 2

Cabela's Bundle - $24.99
- Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 2013
- Cabela’s Hunting Expeditions

Dead Island Game of the Year Edition - $6.79 (Possibly Locked to NA Region)

Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition - $14.99

Call of Duty: Black Ops - $23.81

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Rezurrection - $7.49

Call of Duty: Black Ops "Annihilation &amp; Escalation" Content Pack - $11.99

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - $39.99 or ($30 if you use "CAGROCKS " discount code)

Modern Warfare Bundle - $39.99
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon - $19.99

NBA 2K13 - $14.99

Sonic Generations - $7.49

The Last Remnant - $4.99

Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition - $2.99

Deus Ex: Invisible War - $4.49

Nights in Dreams - $4.99

Call of Juarez: The Cartel - $5.99

Mini Ninjas - $4.49

Football Manager 2013 - $19.99

Gyromancer - $4.99

Order of War - $4.49

Chaos A Plenty Pack - $18.49
- Conflict Denied
- Conflict Desert Storm
- Just Cause 2
- Just Cause 2: Agency Hovercraft DLC
- Just Cause 2: Black Market Aerial Pack DLC
- Just Cause 2: Monster Truck DLC
- Just Cause 2: Rico's Signature Gun DLC
- Just Cause
- Kane and Lynch 2
- Kane and Lynch: Dead Men
- Project: Snowblind

Inversion - $4.49 (Possibly Locked to NA Region)

Kung Fu Strike Bundle - $2.99
- Kung Fu Strike - Master Levels DLC
- Kung Fu Strike

Battlestations Midway - $3.99

Blacklight Tango Down - $1.49

Triple Town - $6.99

Puzzle Agent - $1.29

Sine Mora - $4.99

Risen 2: Dark Waters - $10.19

A Game of Dwarves - $2.49

A Game of Dwarves: Star Dwarves - $2.49

Project: Snowblind - $4.49

Sid Meier's Civilization V Game of the Year Edition - $11.49 (Mac version - Steamplay)

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings - $7.49 (Mac version - Steamplay)

The Borderlands 2 Season Pass - $22.49

2K Mega Pack - $24.99

2K Shooter Pack - $19.99

2K Strategy Super Pack - $19.99
singularity is not on your list.unless they removed it from sale.was steam as well
tokisto: "Our Square Enix Get Loaded is a triple-stacked burger* of delicious deals available for just 72 hours.

*This burger may contain awesome games. No horsemeat though!

LOL
I dont get it, for years when hungry people would say things like "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse"

Now there is actually horse meat in stuff half the world is bitching about it.
amok: "Titles from EA, Warner Bros and more are now available in the Uplay shop!
We're excited to welcome great titles from other major international publishers as well as top indie developers to the Uplay shop.

New titles added to the Uplay shop include Crysis 3 (Electronic Arts), Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros), Endless Space (Iceberg), Orcs Must Die 2 (Robot Entertainment), To the Moon (Freebird Games), and many more. Discover the full line-up at http://shop.ubi.com.

Also, until March 4, purchase any game for 19,99€/£16,99/AU$24,95 or higher and you'll get a free digital copy of Driver San Francisco, From Dust, Might & Magic Heroes VI Deluxe Edition, Rayman Origins, The Settlers 7 Gold Edition or World in Conflict Complete Edition free! Don't miss out."

http://uplay.ubi.com/
God help me, this intrigues me. I know Ubisoft has been the enemy for so long, but does anyone have any experience with their shop system or the client?