It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Torchlight 2 is 50% off at GG today, you can get it for $8 if you have the "we're so sorry discount"
ErekoseDM: many didnt get one.
it was a random selection of people, for testing out if that sort of promo would be good for amazon.

i think it was also limited to 'software' excluding any games
awh awesome, thanks, *doesnt feel let out* :D
Last day for Derrick the Deathfin.

http://derrickthedeathfin.com/buy.html
Any Americans here who can confirm rather or not there is a midweek today on Steam?

I'm not even seeing the sale marquee but thometimes thums games iz sooooo uberz that dey's deemed 'Too much game for anyone outside USA' and won't allow the sale to even show.
carnival73: Any Americans here who can confirm rather or not there is a midweek today on Steam?
Midweek on Monday? Don't they start tomorrow?
They do have a few new weeklong though.
carnival73: Any Americans here who can confirm rather or not there is a midweek today on Steam?

I'm not even seeing the sale marquee but thometimes thums games iz sooooo uberz that dey's deemed 'Too much game for anyone outside USA' and won't allow the sale to even show.
Today is just Week Long sale:
http://store.steampowered.com/news/9969/
dyscode: Black Mirror 1, DRM Free $5, -50% (US Only)
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-BLMI/black-mirrors?caff=1869351
If anyone want Black Mirror 1, for 4000BC I can gift it for you.
Well that sucks, I'd of bought a DRM-free back-up at that price.

Apparently I can't buy NiBiRu either.
Black Mirror 2 + 3 here for 99c
http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/the-alter-ego-bundle.html
Gonchi: Well that sucks, I'd of bought a DRM-free back-up at that price.
The JustAdventure shop has Black Mirror for US$5 as the regular price (not sure about DRM). If it doesn't go on sale cheaper somewhere by the time I get around to playing part 2 and 3 (which I got from Indie Gala), I'll probably get the first one there.
Post edited February 18, 2013 by Raze_Larian
dyscode: Black Mirror 1, DRM Free $5, -50% (US Only)
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-BLMI/black-mirrors?caff=1869351
If anyone want Black Mirror 1, for 4000BC I can gift it for you.
Black Mirror at GamersGate actually _is_ DRM free. The only "limitation" is that it only shows up in the catalogue for North American users, due to licensing issues. However, if someone from North America buys it, and gifts it to you, then you can download and play it as you like.
Post edited February 18, 2013 by Psyringe
If you previously bought Act 1 of Kentucky Route Zero, you now own the Complete edition on the Humble Store if you check your email.
Psyringe: Black Mirror at GamersGate actually _is_ DRM free. The only "limitation" is that it only shows up in the catalogue for North American users, due to licensing issues. However, if someone from North America buys it, and gifts it to you, then you can download and play it as you like.
Yeah, but I'd need someone in NA to buy it and gift it for me in exchange for something they'd like. First I have to find someone willing to do me the favor, find out what they'd like to get in trade, get it for them and send them the gift code, then have them buy the game and send me the gift... I'd do it for a game I really, really want to play, but it's too much hassle for a back-up to a game I already own. So like I said, I'd of bought it if I could but I can't. Their loss really.
Psyringe: Black Mirror at GamersGate actually _is_ DRM free. The only "limitation" is that it only shows up in the catalogue for North American users, due to licensing issues. However, if someone from North America buys it, and gifts it to you, then you can download and play it as you like.
Gonchi: Yeah, but I'd need someone in NA to buy it and gift it for me in exchange for something they'd like. First I have to find someone willing to do me the favor, find out what they'd like to get in trade, get it for them and send them the gift code, then have them buy the game and send me the gift... I'd do it for a game I really, really want to play, but it's too much hassle for a back-up to a game I already own. So like I said, I'd of bought it if I could but I can't. Their loss really.
I was under the impression that dyscode already made an offer, so actually all you'd need to do is to buy the respective amount of blue coins as a gift, and send it to him (and perhaps send a buddy request first, so that you can add the coins directly to his account, instead of having to rely on mails). I could be mistaken of course, but a PM to dyscode could probably clear that up.
Gonchi: Yeah, but I'd need someone in NA to buy it and gift it for me in exchange for something they'd like. First I have to find someone willing to do me the favor, find out what they'd like to get in trade, get it for them and send them the gift code, then have them buy the game and send me the gift... I'd do it for a game I really, really want to play, but it's too much hassle for a back-up to a game I already own. So like I said, I'd of bought it if I could but I can't. Their loss really.
Psyringe: I was under the impression that dyscode already made an offer, so actually all you'd need to do is to buy the respective amount of blue coins as a gift, and send it to him (and perhaps send a buddy request first, so that you can add the coins directly to his account, instead of having to rely on mails). I could be mistaken of course, but a PM to dyscode could probably clear that up.
I'd do it for a game I really, really want to play. Can't be bothered for just a back-up.
Psyringe: I was under the impression that dyscode already made an offer, so actually all you'd need to do is to buy the respective amount of blue coins as a gift, and send it to him (and perhaps send a buddy request first, so that you can add the coins directly to his account, instead of having to rely on mails). I could be mistaken of course, but a PM to dyscode could probably clear that up.
Gonchi: I'd do it for a game I really, really want to play. Can't be bothered for just a back-up.
If I can help out, pm me. :)
I can get it for 4000BC.

BTW:
It`s [url=http://www.gamersgate.com/serioussam?caff=1869351 ]Serious Sam MidWeek[/url] at GG:
all stuff -80%

Serious Sam 3: Jewel of the Nile DLC $2
Serious Sam 2 $2
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter $1
Serious Sam Double D $1.60
Post edited February 19, 2013 by dyscode