It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Groupee's Be Mine Anniversary countdown (with trailer)

$1 - 4 games
$5 - 8 games

No repeated games.
Post edited February 09, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: Groupee's Be Mine Anniversary countdown (with trailer)
So this will be Valentine's bundle?
Stooner: Groupee's Be Mine Anniversary countdown (with trailer)
triock: So this will be Valentine's bundle?
I don't know.. we'll know in a few days... ;p

there'll be a Valentine's bundle from IndieRoyale also...
I forget now so this seems a good place to ask, does Steam and GOG run Valentine's Day specials usually?
tokisto: Nuuvem packs (or bundles) for the gamers that don´t like carnival:
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/combos

The FarCry bundle is really tempting... about U$ 25 for the 3 games.
mefet: The assassin creed games uses uplay? and have all the languages that it haves on steam?
Hmmm, I don´t know. I´m in the Nuuvem foruns trying to get this info. As soon as I know, I´ll tell you.

Respondendo (answering) from Nuuvem FAQ:

Qual a diferença entre uma plataforma de distribuição digital de jogos e uma “revenda de Keys”?
R: Uma “revenda de Keys” vende apenas a chave do jogo. Normalmente aproveitam alguma promoção ou uma taxa cambial favorável para comprar grandes lotes de chaves (geralmente em uma plataforma como Steam ou Origin em países como Rússia, devido à taxa cambial favorável) e depois criam um site para revender essas keys. Uma plataforma de distribuição digital de jogos é algo MUITO maior. Não é simplesmente uma key/chave que é vendida, é o jogo completo com tudo o que precisa para ativar, baixar e instalar. É isso que é a Nuuvem, uma plataforma de distribuição digital de jogos.

What is the difference between a digital distribution platform for games and a "reselling Keys"?
A: A "resale Keys" sells only the key of the game. Normally takes advantage of a promotion or a favorable exchange rate to buy large lots of keys (usually in a platform like Steam or Origin in countries like Russia, due to the favorable exchange rate) and then create a website to sell these keys. A platform for digital distribution of games is something MUCH bigger. It is not simply a key / key that is sold, the game is complete with everything you need to activate, download and install. That is what is Nuuvem, a digital distribution platform for games.

Se a Nuuvem é uma platafoma de distribuição digital de jogos e Steam e Origin são plataformas externas... então por que vende jogos da Steam e Origin?
R: Isso é uma definição da produtora do jogo que a Nuuvem não tem como alterar. Alguns jogos são digitalmente distribuídos pelas produtoras numa versão específica. Se um jogo requer ativação na Steam ou Origin, significa que a produtora não desenvolveu aquele jogo em outra versão para ser distribuída, por isso é necessário ativação em uma plataforma externa.

If Nuuvem Platform is a digital distribution of games and platforms Steam and Origin are external ... so why sell Steam games and Origin?
A: This is a definition of the producer of the game that has not Nuuvem changing. Some games are digitally distributed by producing a specific version. If a game requires activation on Steam or Origin, means that the producer did not develop that game in another version to be distributed, so it is necessary for activating an external platform.

In this case, as AC are Ubisoft games, you´re going to activate the games through Uplay (except the first AC). No matter being at Steam, Nuuvem or any other. Uplay is just the DRM of Ubisoft games. He accompanies the installer of the game so no need to go running after it is installed. By downloading and installing the Uplay will start with the game. Then simply apply your activation key to register the game in your Uplay account. If you do not have an account with Uplay, there will be option by the launcher to create an account there. Remember that regardless where the game is purchased (including on Steam), you must have an account with Uplay too. Yep, that sucks. A LOT.

I just bother to pay more here on GOG for the no drm matter. I don´t have trouble with "light drm", like occurs in Steam (have lots of games there, more than in GOG), but the Ubisoft one is too much.
Post edited February 09, 2013 by tokisto
triock: Not sure if it was mentioned before in this thread, but there is "The Winter Games Bundle" on www.positech.co.uk

You'll get this five games (all DRM Free) for just 5,99 $
Kudos
Rock Legend
Democracy
Planetary Defense
Starship Tycoon
Looks like they have Age of Decandence (in beta atm) for pre order as well

BTW i thought Steam had a daily deal each day, however none today for some reason?.
Whoops found it
-75% Wargame European Escalation $8.79

Excellent. Just the game i was looking for. :)
Post edited February 09, 2013 by nijuu
tokisto: *snip*
So what they're saying is that Nuuvem is a legitimate game retailer for the Brazilian market. No different from Gamefly, Amazon, or GamersGate. Correct?
IronStar: For those not going into ninja thread, Ninja Blade is free today on GMG.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/rs/en/pc/games/action/ninja-blade/
would have snapped that up but im not signing up to whatever the hell that other thing is without a better reason than a free game that I may or may not play and that will be available elsewhere cheap (its only a £7.99 game)
tokisto: *snip*
Foxhack: So what they're saying is that Nuuvem is a legitimate game retailer for the Brazilian market. No different from Gamefly, Amazon, or GamersGate. Correct?
Not a legitimate one, cause they have an own platform for digital distribution, much like Steam. They´re something between the retailer and platform. I think the closest thing would be GreenManGaming, but without Capsule and credit or game trading. The problem with Assassin Creed is more Ubisoft drm flaw than Nuuvem.
IronStar: For those not going into ninja thread, Ninja Blade is free today on GMG.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/rs/en/pc/games/action/ninja-blade/
reaver894: would have snapped that up but im not signing up to whatever the hell that other thing is without a better reason than a free game that I may or may not play and that will be available elsewhere cheap (its only a £7.99 game)
The game was actually free with one of the indie bundles a fair way back i think.. Two of the other games were in a similar bundle
Post edited February 09, 2013 by nijuu
tokisto: The problem with Assassin Creed is more Ubisoft drm flaw than Nuuvem.
The problem is the lack of information on the website. It would be interesting if they included more info, like the game languages available.

And it would also be nice if they included Uplay-related warnings, like they do with Steam and Origin DRM'ed games.
tokisto: The problem with Assassin Creed is more Ubisoft drm flaw than Nuuvem.
retsuseiba: The problem is the lack of information on the website. It would be interesting if they included more info, like the game languages available.

And it would also be nice if they included Uplay-related warnings, like they do with Steam and Origin DRM'ed games.
Yep, that´s exactly the point. Seems like they don´t care too much for their customers. I spent about 30 minutes to reach the Nuuvem/Uplay working system. That with me reading a forum in my born language. I believe they even know that they have customers from other countries.
Post edited February 09, 2013 by tokisto
Foxhack: So what they're saying is that Nuuvem is a legitimate game retailer for the Brazilian market. No different from Gamefly, Amazon, or GamersGate. Correct?
tokisto: Not a legitimate one, cause they have an own platform for digital distribution, much like Steam. They´re something between the retailer and platform. I think the closest thing would be GreenManGaming, but without Capsule and credit or game trading. The problem with Assassin Creed is more Ubisoft drm flaw than Nuuvem.
Uh. By legitimate I meant "which follows the law" and that doesn't sell keys from other regions. Straight. Above board. Okay. Etc.
Post edited February 09, 2013 by Foxhack
reaver894: would have snapped that up but im not signing up to whatever the hell that other thing is without a better reason than a free game that I may or may not play and that will be available elsewhere cheap (its only a £7.99 game)
nijuu: The game was actually free with one of the indie bundles a fair way back i think.. Two of the other games were in a similar bundle
IndieGala 5 as DRM Free - thanks Wikipedia:D
tokisto: Not a legitimate one, cause they have an own platform for digital distribution, much like Steam. They´re something between the retailer and platform. I think the closest thing would be GreenManGaming, but without Capsule and credit or game trading. The problem with Assassin Creed is more Ubisoft drm flaw than Nuuvem.
Foxhack: Uh. By legitimate I meant "which follows the law" and that doesn't sell keys from other regions. Straight. Above board. Okay. Etc.
Nuuvem is totally legit, I bought Shogun 2 from them about a year ago and had no problems.