It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

orcishgamer: I'm totally fine with that, are publishers willing to be "fine" with not fucking over their employees with cheap, foreign options to save a few pennies? If so, we're cool.
StingingVelvet: Well if it were a perfect world I would have ice cream right now.
Everyone should have a fucking ice cream, what the hell? Why do you not have an ice cream? I don't because it's the middle of goddamned winter and I don't want one. Know what I do want? Apple juice, and I have a glass of apple juice right here!
StingingVelvet: Well if it were a perfect world I would have ice cream right now.
orcishgamer: Everyone should have a fucking ice cream, what the hell? Why do you not have an ice cream? I don't because it's the middle of goddamned winter and I don't want one. Know what I do want? Apple juice, and I have a glass of apple juice right here!
Actually, I wouldn't mind sitting by a nice warm fire with some Cherry Garcia. :D
orcishgamer: Everyone should have a fucking ice cream, what the hell? Why do you not have an ice cream? I don't because it's the middle of goddamned winter and I don't want one. Know what I do want? Apple juice, and I have a glass of apple juice right here!
Don't say "an ice cream" like you're some kind of damn Brit, orcish! That's one step too far!
StingingVelvet: Don't say "an ice cream" like you're some kind of damn Brit, orcish! That's one step too far!
Lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlWZluzBNxM
Im sorry i didnt get around to posting this yesterday but it is still available if anyone is interested (doubt it but you never know).
Game.co.uk Digital Download deal: £17.98 (or with reward points for £7.27)

The Tomb Raider Super Bundle includes:
Tomb Raider (1996)
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation
Tomb Raider V: Chronicles
Tomb Raider VI: The Angel of Darkness
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Tomb Raider Legend
Tomb Raider Underworld
Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light

Seems rather dear considering steams usual bundle price though.

oh if anyone wants me to stop listing Game.co.uk digital deals let me know (or PM) i just noticed that these are not usually listed - but every now and again a decent one crops up (thinking rayman and the splinter cell)
StingingVelvet: Is Dungeon Siege 1 and 2 worth buying for $10 if I don't like Diablo style games? I assume no but thought I'd ask anyway.
There's a LOT less clicking in DS1. (I've heard DS2 can be set on the menus to work the same way). That is, you can configure your characters to auto-attack and defend according to your guidelines. So you just move your party close enough to the monsters and stuff starts to happen. You can pause and give commands during battle so you can prevent stupid stuff from happening or case big deal spells at JUST the right time.

I thought DS1 was WAY more fun than Diablo. Played the complete game 6 or more times. Played Diablo quite a bit but never bothered after DS1 came out.

Haven't tried DS2 yet but I think this Amazon sale has pushed me over the edge.
Indiegamestand features McDroid
realtime Action RTS/ Tower Defense and cute visual.
https://indiegamestand.com/
Post edited February 05, 2013 by dyscode
ivanovich: and this, my children, is why you shouldn't buy games (or anything else) with DRM.
StingingVelvet: Or maybe you shouldn't buy Russian keys that are supposed to be sold to a market with 1/4th your average wage and rampant piracy on the street?
so how does not buying russian keys prevent your legally bought games from being taken away from you?
Nuuvem :

Indie game sale

https://www.nuuvem.com.br/produtos?tipo=indie&promo=1
ivanovich: so how does not buying russian keys prevent your legally bought games from being taken away from you?
They only take them away if you don't follow the rules.
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-CIMP/cities-in-motion-paris

Cities in Motion -75% sale on gamersgate.

It cannot be played with the steam basic game? Or is it possible?

On sale on steam to, so forget it!
Post edited February 05, 2013 by Witcher13
StingingVelvet: Don't say "an ice cream" like you're some kind of damn Brit, orcish! That's one step too far!
Some kind of Damn Brit ? ... so what some kind of damn Yank call it then ... ?
summitus: Some kind of Damn Brit ? ... so what some kind of damn Yank call it then ... ?
Ice cream is singular and plural at the same time in American English. "I want some ice cream" is always used.
Alan Wake 75% of Steam Daily.

The full franchise is £7.74 here

http://store.steampowered.com/app/108710/