It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just wanted to remind people of the D&D sale at Impulse/Gamestop: http://www.impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W3220

$11.25 for D&D Anthology: The Master Collection as well as Neverwinter Nights Complete.
GoJays2025: Just wanted to remind people of the D&D sale at Impulse/Gamestop: http://www.impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W3220
$11.25 for D&D Anthology: The Master Collection as well as Neverwinter Nights Complete.
These packs always shame the prices on GOG imo. Look at that. Baldurs gate 1+2, IWD 1+2, Planescape Torment, Temple of Elemental Evil, Neverwinter Nights 1+2, for less than NWN2 alone costs here today on promo.
Post edited January 24, 2013 by Pheace
GoJays2025: Just wanted to remind people of the D&D sale at Impulse/Gamestop: http://www.impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W3220
Pheace: These packs always shame the prices on GOG imo. Look at that. Baldurs gate 1+2, IWD 1+2, Planescape Torment, Temple of Elemental Evil, Neverwinter Nights 1+2, for less than NWN2 alone costs here today on promo.
So what DRM are on these ? ;)
And Impulse can go get ****ed.
Post edited January 24, 2013 by nijuu
Pheace: These packs always shame the prices on GOG imo. Look at that. Baldurs gate 1+2, IWD 1+2, Planescape Torment, Temple of Elemental Evil, Neverwinter Nights 1+2, for less than NWN2 alone costs here today on promo.
nijuu: So what DRM are on these ? ;)
None most likely, these collections are made up of reworked GOG versions, like the ones on GG. Although you probably have to download them with the Gamestop App.
nijuu: So what DRM are on these ? ;)
Pheace: None most likely, these collections are made up of reworked GOG versions, like the ones on GG. Although you probably have to download them with the Gamestop App.
All of them bar NWN2 Complete i would be drm free. Somehow i doubt GOG is magically going to fix NWN2 to work on Windows 7 and suddenly give it over to Gamestop to flog it at the same time mate
nijuu: All of them bar NWN2 Complete i would argue. Somehow i doubt GOG is magically going to fix them to work on Windows 7 and suddenly give them over to Gamestop to flog it at the same time mate
NWN2 has always worked fine for me on W7? The Steam version at least, why would this version need it? And NWN2 may be an exception to that yes, since it wasn't reworked yet, although I imagine it'll be included eventually given how the publisher managed to use the GOG version for the rest.
nijuu: All of them bar NWN2 Complete i would argue. Somehow i doubt GOG is magically going to fix them to work on Windows 7 and suddenly give them over to Gamestop to flog it at the same time mate
Pheace: NWN2 has always worked fine for me on W7? The Steam version at least, why would this version need it?
I meant removing the DRM etc. Gamersgate's version still had DRM as far as i remember. Impulse has a lot of DRM on their stuff...
ajsultan: If I remember correctly it was you who was posting amazon referral links to games that are not even on sale a couple of times a day before, until you got called on it..
At least this guy is posting all the real deals from Amazon in just one post in an easy to digest way. Just saying.
1) If a game is cheaper even at 100% price than it is on another store, that to me is a good deal. Most of what i found was at a discount anyway. For instance, Restaurant Empire on Amazon $2.99 vs GOG's $9.99

2) It wasn't a couple of times a day. Perhaps daily for a few days, then every other day, then not for a few weeks.

3) I have never seen you post outside this thread. "Just saying" Who are you to tell me what to do.
Post edited January 24, 2013 by gameon
Pheace: NWN2 has always worked fine for me on W7? The Steam version at least, why would this version need it?
nijuu: I meant removing the DRM etc. Gamersgate's version still had DRM as far as i remember. Impulse has a lot of DRM on their stuff...
According to the help threads on GG NWN 2 DRM was removed with the latest patch, so none for that one as well it seems.

So yeah,
$14.99 for NWN2 Complete or...
$11.25 for NWN2 Platinum + NWN1 Platinum + Baldurs Gate Complete + Baldurs Gate 2 Complete + Planescape Torment +Icewind Dale 1 Complete + Icewind Dale 2 Complete + Temple of Elemental Evil

I think I've been around gaming deal threads long enough to say Gojays is very justified in bringing that one up :)
nijuu: I meant removing the DRM etc. Gamersgate's version still had DRM as far as i remember. Impulse has a lot of DRM on their stuff...
Pheace: According to the help threads on GG NWN 2 DRM was removed with the latest patch, so none for that one as well it seems.
So yeah.

$14.99 for NWN2 Complete or...
$11.25 for NWN2 Platinum + NWN1 Platinum + Baldurs Gate Complete + Baldurs Gate 2 Complete + Planescape Torment +Icewind Dale 1 + Icewind Dale 2 + Temple of Elemental Evil

I think I've been around gaming deal threads long enough to say Gojays is very justified in bringing that one up :)
You really are insistent on trying to take the wind of out a gog promo arent you?.Killjoy.

http://www.amazon.com/Max-Payne-Online-Game-Code/dp/B008FPV88U/ref=br_lf_m_1000728511_2_29_ttl?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&pf_rd_p=1474302402&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000728511&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1XM55PWXQQ7HZTA8FZDN

Max Payne 3 is now $14.99 ($10 after using coupon)
nijuu: You really are insistent on trying to take the wind of out a gog promo arent you?.Killjoy.
Ahh, is that why you're trying to talk the deal down? Shouldn't you instead complain at Hasbro for allowing a sale on a product right at the time they release it on GOG? I'm confused why you blame me for pointing out that one is a better deal when it obviously is.
nijuu: You really are insistent on trying to take the wind of out a gog promo arent you?.Killjoy.
Pheace: Ahh, is that why you're trying to talk the deal down? Shouldn't you instead complain at Hasbro for allowing a sale on a product right at the time they release it on GOG? I'm confused why you blame me for pointing out that one is a better deal when it obviously is.
I don't know when those other deals came up or cropped up - i didnt know they were even up til you pointed them out (i take no notice of impulse because they like a few other sites has regional restrictions on their games & their service also plain out sucks). I just says what i can see and interpret.
nijuu: I don't know when those other deals came up or cropped up - i didnt know they were even up til you pointed them out (i take no notice of impulse because they like a few other sites has regional restrictions on their games & their service also plain out sucks). I just says what i can see and interpret.
I didn't point them out, I commented on it ... Gojays is the one that posted the deal, if you're so set on blaming someone. Interpret that.
ajsultan: If I remember correctly it was you who was posting amazon referral links to games that are not even on sale a couple of times a day before, until you got called on it..
At least this guy is posting all the real deals from Amazon in just one post in an easy to digest way. Just saying.
gameon: 1) If a game is cheaper even at 100% price than it is on another store, that to me is a good deal. Most of what i found was at a discount anyway. For instance, Restaurant Empire on Amazon $2.99 vs GOG's $9.99

2) It wasn't a couple of times a day. Perhaps daily for a few days, then every other day, then not for a few weeks.

3) I have never seen you post outside this thread. "Just saying" Who are you to tell me what to do.
Did I ever tell you what to do? I'm just pointing out what I'm seeing here. You criticizing someone else post (the criticism are not even true) while you yourself are doing it even worse.

Talk about a Pot Calling the Kettle Black..

Won't reply to your posts further.
gameon: 1) If a game is cheaper even at 100% price than it is on another store, that to me is a good deal. Most of what i found was at a discount anyway. For instance, Restaurant Empire on Amazon $2.99 vs GOG's $9.99

ajsultan: Did I ever tell you what to do? I'm just pointing out what I'm seeing here. You criticizing someone else post (the criticism are not even true) while you yourself are doing it even worse.

Talk about a Pot Calling the Kettle Black..

Won't reply to your posts further.
Alright, let's not fall out about this. If we both let people post what they want, and let GOG mods do modding if things go awry, then it's all good. Sorry for any irritation caused to you, and hopefully things will be ok.