It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AzureKite: Darksiders Franchise Pack on Steam with 66% off. I already have Darksiders, so purchased it for the Darksiders II. Even though it stated during the purchase process that I won't get items I already have, I received original title as a giftable copy. Not sure where was the mistake - the message prior to payment or the giftable copy in my inventory.
carnival73: In the Amazon deal you also get Seaon Pass for 3 upcoming DLC and one of those 3 DLC already released.
Pretty sure all the DLC had been released for the Season pass. The steam bundle comes with all three pieces of the pass, but it still would be nice to have it all as separate keys.
Post edited December 21, 2012 by bobo797
nijuu: Price of Age of Wonders II jumped from $2.50 to $4.50 on GG US :/.Wankers!!. And then changed to $4.97. Wtf?
And yet they did not notice when Port Royale 3 was a mere $3.50 for half a day=)
carnival73: *Ahem*

Look to my post one page back...

"Amazon

Darksiders Complete Franchise Bundle $13.19
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00APOVDDY/ref=bt_atcg_mm?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1E7HBT6VJ1PWH2GN5SFC&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1446269182&pf_rd_i=979455011 "

In the Amazon deal you also get Seaon Pass for 3 upcoming DLC and one of those 3 DLC already released.

Plus they give you Steam keys for all indiviudually so you can give away or trade off the dupes (see my Classifieds ad *grins*).
I saw your post. Mine was mostly about the contradicting statement about not receiving the items already in the library.
Besides, I don't want to use tricks with addresses to purchase games from Amazon. I buy e-books for my Kindle from time to time there. Don't want to be on their bad side, even it is unfounded caution.
Post edited December 21, 2012 by AzureKite
nijuu: Price of Age of Wonders II jumped from $2.50 to $4.50 on GG US :/.Wankers!!. And then changed to $4.97. Wtf?
And yet, the AoW price remained the same.

To anyone wanting to buy it, Shadow Magic is regarded as best. It is basically improved Wizard Throne with new storyline. AoW is most different of all, it's also apparent that it is oldest one, but it has its charm and some people like it most. I recommend all of them.

WoW, Talisman has video game version? That's cool. I used to play the board game a lot when I was younger. And I could use AI back then, because often I had to play against myself, because only few of my friends/family wanted to play with me.

orcishgamer: The first Etherlords has a pretty good story mode. I can't actually recall if Etherlords 2 did or not.
Yep, Etherlords II has storymode. It is more linear than Etherlords I, with maps forcing you to go certain way, not allowing to explore like in HoMaM.
I like it more.
Post edited December 21, 2012 by Vitek
carnival73: Ys: Origin flashing on Steam currently for $5
lowest sale to date and I highly recommend!
kjx: Sorry for the OT. Ys Origin (newest, prequel but more expensive) or Ys Oath - which one is better?
Origin by far.
carnival73: In case you weren't aware and along the lines of turn-based board game style:

Talisman
http://www.desura.com/games/talisman-prologue

Minion Master
http://www.desura.com/games/minion-master

Apparently both titles can be played against AI (if no online opponent can be found) and games are in their entirety so that you don't have to use an in-game shop or purchase DLC.
Ys: Origin flashing on Steam currently for $5
lowest sale to date and I highly recommend!
orcishgamer: The first Etherlords has a pretty good story mode. I can't actually recall if Etherlords 2 did or not.
I played the first few hours of the one here....still couldn't tell you though because I skipped past the story. XD
Post edited December 21, 2012 by carnival73
Im actually confused about the Darksiders II Pack Steam v Amazon. Seems Steam one is only missing the Season Pass.Having said that, has all the DLC for the season pass been already released? (dunno much about DSII).
Vitek: And yet, the AoW price remained the same.

To anyone wanting to buy it, Shadow Throne is regarded as best. It is basically improved Wizard Throne with new storyline. AoW is most different of all, it's also apparent that it is oldest one, but it has its charm and some people like it most. I recommend all of them.

Im assuming you mean Shadow Magic?
Post edited December 21, 2012 by nijuu
nijuu: Im actually confused about the Darksiders II Pack Steam v Amazon. Seems Steam one is only missing the Season Pass.Having said that, has all the DLC for the season pass been already released? (dunno much about DSII).
I just bought it on Amazon. From what I can see, you get the same content through Steam or Amazon. Not sure if there will ever be more DLC for D2 or not (doubtful at this point, I'd imagine). Anyway, it was 40 or 50 cents cheaper on Amazon, so I said what the hell and got it there. As well, it means I end up with extra codes for Darksiders 1 as well as a couple of the DLCs. So better in that regard for me, methinks.
nijuu: Im actually confused about the Darksiders II Pack Steam v Amazon. Seems Steam one is only missing the Season Pass.Having said that, has all the DLC for the season pass been already released? (dunno much about DSII).
Coelocanth: I just bought it on Amazon. From what I can see, you get the same content through Steam or Amazon. Not sure if there will ever be more DLC for D2 or not (doubtful at this point, I'd imagine). Anyway, it was 40 or 50 cents cheaper on Amazon, so I said what the hell and got it there. As well, it means I end up with extra codes for Darksiders 1 as well as a couple of the DLCs. So better in that regard for me, methinks.
Ugh must resist........
Bethesda New Year Collection 91% off! 19GBP or 26€ or $28
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DDB-BETHESDANYC/bethesda-new-year-collection-bundle?caff=20201
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-BETHESDANYC/bethesda-new-year-collection-bundle?caff=20201

And 5% off with iamaneldergeek.

ErrorsGate... http://i.imgur.com/Q6vKN.png
Post edited December 21, 2012 by kjx
A word of caution, it took me about 10 minutes to add all of the Amazon Darksiders II DLC keys to my Steam account. XD
nijuu: Im assuming you mean Shadow Magic?
Ooops, fixed. :-)
Yep, took advantage of that, lol
Do you guys have a working wishlist you work off when buying, or impulse buying (like i seem to be half doing haha) ?
Can someone get me that in exchange of Steam games worth that price? BTW, I posted that on the Classifieds thread.
kjx: Bethesda New Year Collection 91% off! 19GBP or 26€ or $28

And 5% off with iamaneldergeek.

ErrorsGate... http://i.imgur.com/Q6vKN.png
Gamersgate is super slow right now, argh.

I want that pack, it's thirty bucks in America.