It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Heretic777: Space Trader Merchant Marine + Future Wars at Indie Gala Store for 99cents

Both Steam.
Trader and merchant really pull my strings whenever I see that name but the reviews on the forum are still absolutely horrendous xD
Stronghold 3 on Steam sort of tempts me. I want to like it but I keep seeing so much negativity on the Steam forum about the game and the bugs in it. It is kind of hard to know really though how good or bad it is now after all the fixes they did put in. Unfortunately, they stopped patching it and I wonder if many of those complaining are giving feedback on experiences before the game was patched to whatever extent it was.

Anyone here play it and have comments?
Would anyone recommend the RAGE for 5 euros? RAGE isnt available on steam for me, but it is on gamersgate. And how is it with the DLC?
Detlik: Would anyone recommend the RAGE for 5 euros? RAGE isnt available on steam for me, but it is on gamersgate. And how is it with the DLC?
If you like id shooters where you run around with 10 guns in your pants so you have the perfect one for every scenario, then its pretty good. If you loved Borderlands or Fallout 3 and are looking for more of the same, then stay away.

I really enjoyed RAGE but then again I also liked DOOM 3. Some random thoughts follow.

The shooting levels are all fairly linear. You travel between them on an overworld/ hub map similar to the way its done in Zelda games. RAGE uses vehicles on it's overworld. It's not really an open world game.

The story is bare bones like you'd expect. Towns add some atmosphere but this is no RPG. There are mini games and there is some crafting (mostly for creating good ammo and special items). Surprisingly, racing is not really a major component. You only need to beat 1 or 2 races to complete the game.

Thanks to the megatexture tech, RAGE has a very pretty painted look. It's one best looking games I've ever seen. At the same point, thanks to the fancy megatexture tech, RAGE has crazy low res textures who texels might poke your eye out if you get too close.

id forgot to make a final boss.
Post edited December 18, 2012 by Snickersnack
misfire200: The drm for Port Royale 3 will be an activation through Kalypso...and involves the same process as Steam's version except you do not have to run steam with it.
Thanks for the clarification.
Jade Empire on Steam daily... worth it?. Anyone had problems trying to get it to work on Win 7 64bit?
Snickersnack: id forgot to make a final boss.
Just wanted to note that I enjoyed RAGE despite it basically being a proof-of-concept. The one major downfall of it was the last ten minutes of gameplay. Quite possibly the worst finale I've ever encountered in a video game. So much lead-up and no pay-off with a boss of any kind.
nijuu: Jade Empire on Steam daily... worth it?. Anyone had problems trying to get it to work on Win 7 64bit?
Yes its worth it. It if you like Bioware-RPGs (and you rather like it not soo complex).
Artki: >
Strategy First holiday sale: 80% off any game (except Jutland series and Space Empires board game) using code "HAPPYHOLIDAYS" at checkout. Offer valid through January 6th, 2013.

Hey, Combat Mission II Barbarossa to Berlin is 2 bucks (after coupon). Sounds Like A Deal!
Does it run on Vista/7/8? The developer charges $5 for a patch if it doesn't already have it.
Street Fighter X Megaman for free directly by Capcom.
DRM free.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston/blog/2012/12/17/street-fighter-x-mega-man-now-available-for-free
Gazoinks: Anyone played Culpa Innata? Any good? Reviews are pretty mixed.
Culpa Innata is a great game. It has awesome atmosphere and a great story. Definitely recommended.
Gazoinks: Anyone played Culpa Innata? Any good? Reviews are pretty mixed.
KneeTheCap: Culpa Innata is a great game. It has awesome atmosphere and a great story. Definitely recommended.
Maybe there will be a steam sale. I would wait...
I bought Darkstar and I'm downloading file 1 of 24.

The first file is 650 MB.

Downloading at 25k per second.

:( At least I can resume.
Post edited December 18, 2012 by Foxhack
Foxhack: I bought Darkstar and I'm downloading file 1 of 24.

Well, and at least You're not alone, if that makes You feel any better ;P
Foxhack: I bought Darkstar and I'm downloading file 1 of 24.

This is exactly why im very careful about where i buy my games. I only buy from sites with good servers and downloaders.