It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Profanity: Don't forget these:

Napoleon: Total War

Empire: Total War
Thanks for reminding. Also, Cortex Command is out. I guess people who got it from HIB should be getting it shortly.
Post edited September 28, 2012 by Drakhyrr
ajsultan: [IndieRoyale] The Oktoberfest Bundle is now live!

Games are:

- Hector: Badge of Carnage (Steam)
- Chime (Steam)
- The Adventures of Shuggy (Steam)
- Dangerous High School Girls In Trouble! (Steam)
- The Network (Desura)

Bonus game: Witch's Yarn! (Direct Download)
That's a bit misleading, I think. All games _except_ "Chime" are also available DRM-free as direct downloads. Only "Chime" requires Steam.
ajsultan: [IndieRoyale] The Oktoberfest Bundle is now live!

Games are:

- Hector: Badge of Carnage (Steam)
- Chime (Steam)
- The Adventures of Shuggy (Steam)
- Dangerous High School Girls In Trouble! (Steam)
- The Network (Desura)

Bonus game: Witch's Yarn! (Direct Download)
Psyringe: That's a bit misleading, I think. All games _except_ "Chime" are also available DRM-free as direct downloads. Only "Chime" requires Steam.
Normally the big bundles always have a direct download counterpart of the games they're offering. I thought anyone who's into bundles know this already.
ajsultan: Normally the big bundles always have a direct download counterpart of the games they're offering. I thought anyone who's into bundles know this already.
Not really. Indie Gala is a pretty big bundle (they are on their ninth installment currently) and _none_ of the PC games currently on offer is available as direct download. Indie Royale occasionally has games that aren't available as direct download: PixelJunk Eden, Tobe's Vertical Adventure, now Chime.

Even if you assume that people think that direct downloads are a given, it would then be worth noting that Chime, in the current bundle, does _not_ offer that.

Which isn't a world-shattering problem by any means, I just thought it worthwhile to complete the information, as it was a bit misleading in the way it was presented.
Drakhyrr: Steam daily is The Binding of Isaac, 75% off. Wrath of the Lamb too.
Is Wrath of the Lamb and soundtrack of Binding of Isaac DRM-Free on Steam?
http://www.dotemu.com/en/pc-games/discounted
60% off the following games at DotEmu
DotEmu Collection Vol. 1
IREM Arcade Hits
Red Baron History
Raptor
Nicky Boom Pack
Gobliiins Trilogy
Silmarils Trilogy
Krypton Egg

Now I've got everything from my wishlist from them. The DotEmu Collection is a pretty good deal, now I can have a legit PC copy of In the Hunt.
grinninglich: Is Wrath of the Lamb and soundtrack of Binding of Isaac DRM-Free on Steam?
The soundtrack is in MP3 format. You only need Steam to download it.
grinninglich: Is Wrath of the Lamb and soundtrack of Binding of Isaac DRM-Free on Steam?
Foxhack: The soundtrack is in MP3 format. You only need Steam to download it.
Thanks. But what about the DLC Wrath of the Lamb?
And on the otherside, buying this for that cheap is like an insult to developer. What do you think?
Post edited September 28, 2012 by grinninglich
grinninglich: And on the otherside, buying this for that cheap is like an insult to developer. What do you think?
well, steam can't do the sales without the OK from the developers, so they are insulting themselves? and I bet that if you want to give them more money they would be happy to accept, just contact them.
Post edited September 28, 2012 by amok
Yeah, mp3s and wrath of the lamb is a different build of the game, in flash, can be run without steam.
It is waaaaaaaaaaaay harder with WOTL, but it is worth it.
Foxhack: The soundtrack is in MP3 format. You only need Steam to download it.
grinninglich: Thanks. But what about the DLC Wrath of the Lamb?
grinninglich: And on the otherside, buying this for that cheap is like an insult to developer. What do you think?
How can it be an insult? It was approved by the dev. They make more money with sales than without sales.

Just buy it, it is awesome. If you like it enough, buy more copies for friends! That is what I do.
Post edited September 28, 2012 by Luisfius
Luisfius: Yeah, mp3s and wrath of the lamb is a different build of the game, in flash, can be run without steam.
grinninglich: Thanks. But what about the DLC Wrath of the Lamb?

And on the otherside, buying this for that cheap is like an insult to developer. What do you think?
Luisfius: How can it be an insult? It was approved by the dev. They make more money with sales than without sales.

Just buy it, it is awesome. If you like it enough, buy more copies for friends! That is what I do.
Bought it. But this game then "WTF!!?? This game is %100 Zelda clone!". Although it is fun.
grinninglich: Bought it. But this game then "WTF!!?? This game is %100 Zelda clone!". Although it is fun.
It just looks like Zelda 1's dungeons, but it does not play like Zelda at all.
Get Games Go: Get Loaded
http://www.getloadedgo.com/

Pick 2 for $15 out of six otherwise pricey games.

Also

Green Man Gaming
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/nz/en/pc/games/adventure/sonic-generations/
GMG20-27J4Z-8NXHO
Sonic Generations 75% off - Use the current 20% voucher code on top of that to score it
for $5.99 USD.
Luisfius: Yeah, mp3s and wrath of the lamb is a different build of the game, in flash, can be run without steam.

How can it be an insult? It was approved by the dev. They make more money with sales than without sales.

grinninglich: Bought it. But this game then "WTF!!?? This game is %100 Zelda clone!". Although it is fun.
Hell, the inspiration is Zelda 1's dungeons with a roguelike touch and shmupish mechanics. So yeah, it looking like zelda 1 is intentional.
carnival73: Sonic Generations 75% off - Use the current 20% voucher code on top of that to score it
for $5.99 USD.
Dude, just got this. Can't wait! It's a fall-back plan from the withdrawal symptoms I will surely encounter once I finish Rayman Origins :-D - Thanks!