It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spindown: Are you saying that arbitrage is morally equivalent to theft? Or that we should feel empathy for a billion-dollar corporation when they lose a few thousand dollars due to a minuscule, temporary price inefficiency?
StingingVelvet: Nah, I'm saying he's getting one over on people, which is not a motivation I have ever had in gaming because I care about gaming succeeding.
Hyperbole much?
Europa Universalis 75% off day at Gamersgate. That includes EU Rome.
Altered Beast free today on DotEmu.
Pat and Mat, today's daily deal, on Steam.
Spec Ops: The Line is 50% off on Amazon.
AFnord: Spec Ops: The Line is 50% off on Amazon.
One of the best games of the decade. Must play for every gamer with a brain.
Purchased Orcs Must Die Game Of The Year Edition today. The game is awesome. What Steam is asking for it now that it is 75% is a great deal for gamers. This game is also the only game I've played that is actually funny. The 75% deal is ending soon though so hurry up. :) The offer ends Monday at 10am Pacific Time.
Post edited July 28, 2012 by macuahuitlgog
AFnord: Spec Ops: The Line is 50% off on Amazon.
SimonG: One of the best games of the decade. Must play for every gamer with a brain.
This, pay for it, load it, play it today!

It seriously probably will end up being the most insightful and well done game to come out this year.
macuahuitlgog: Purchased Orcs Must Die Game Of The Year Edition today. The game is awesome. What Steam is asking for it now that it is 75% is a great deal for gamers. This game is also the only game I've played that is actually funny. The 75% deal is ending soon though so hurry up. :) The offer ends Monday at 10am Pacific Time.
A good game, but unless you go back through trying to 5 skull everything you'll find it pretty short. Wait until you see the ending and it pisses you off that they're actually making a sequel now...
spindown: Are you saying that arbitrage is morally equivalent to theft? Or that we should feel empathy for a billion-dollar corporation when they lose a few thousand dollars due to a minuscule, temporary price inefficiency?
StingingVelvet: Nah, I'm saying he's getting one over on people, which is not a motivation I have ever had in gaming because I care about gaming succeeding.
Wait, supposing you believe in capitalism (which I don't, but supposing you do) what exactly is wrong with buying low and selling high? Is that reserved only for "special" people? In most countries barter and open trade is far more common than the US.

Now, I've had almost purely good experiences at Gamestop, I know many haven't, and I don't want them hurt as some would, but I doubt this is going to hurt them in any reasonable way.
Post edited July 28, 2012 by orcishgamer
SimonG: One of the best games of the decade. Must play for every gamer with a brain.
orcishgamer: This, pay for it, load it, play it today!

It seriously probably will end up being the most insightful and well done game to come out this year.
macuahuitlgog: Purchased Orcs Must Die Game Of The Year Edition today. The game is awesome. What Steam is asking for it now that it is 75% is a great deal for gamers. This game is also the only game I've played that is actually funny. The 75% deal is ending soon though so hurry up. :) The offer ends Monday at 10am Pacific Time.
orcishgamer: A good game, but unless you go back through trying to 5 skull everything you'll find it pretty short. Wait until you see the ending and it pisses you off that they're actually making a sequel now...
orcishgamer: Wait, supposing you believe in capitalism (which I don't, but supposing you do) what exactly is wrong with buying low and selling high? Is that reserved only for "special" people? In most countries barter and open trade is far more common than the US.

Now, I've had almost purely good experiences at Gamestop, I know many haven't, and I don't want them hurt as some would, but I doubt this is going to hurt them in any reasonable way.
I just beat the game. Yeah, the game is short. And now that I know the ending, a sequel makes no sense to me. Orcs Must Die GOTY Edition is still very much worth the money I paid for it though.
maciek: From Matrix Games newsletter, a code for a 50% discount on Unity of Command, normally for 27.99USD (excl. VAT):

VIP-4054-4178

I already own it so am just passing the code to whoever missed the sale of this fun strategy game
Thanks a lot maciek! I was very curious about this game since its release, and you gave me what I was waiting for to pull the trigger, looks like a lot of fun. Thanks again. :D
Is Guild Wars worth for the single player ?
ne_zavarj: Is Guild Wars worth for the single player ?
IIRC, there are main story quests that require the presence of at least two players.
maciek: From Matrix Games newsletter, a code for a 50% discount on Unity of Command, normally for 27.99USD (excl. VAT):

VIP-4054-4178

I already own it so am just passing the code to whoever missed the sale of this fun strategy game
KOCollins: Thanks a lot maciek! I was very curious about this game since its release, and you gave me what I was waiting for to pull the trigger, looks like a lot of fun. Thanks again. :D
That's what this thread is for, eh? ;) It's good to know that somebody is going to profit from this. Enjoy the game!
grviper: IIRC, there are main story quests that require the presence of at least two players.
Thanks . I will pass the game .
macuahuitlgog: Is Orcs Must Die worth 2,49€?
I played the demo of OMD 2 and loved it. Pre-ordered it too. Just got the first one but haven't played it yet.